• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jitters

Enzo was the only name in that list I recognized. :/

One of the things that made Dante and Chuck D so great was their punk attitude, I think.

ENZO REPLY LIKE A JUNIOR JUST INSULTED HIS MAMA
ad56e8b3c95477d97ffe33c742de41dd.jpeg

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
People all excited for the Drake album, saying it will be the AOTY? I thought for a minute pop gaf was back and I wandered into that thread by accident.

IrishNinja

oh my god, Satymandas....i totally forgot about that dude. he made the peak of Fixed2Broken seem like a buddhist monk

Watch The Throne > Magna Carta Holy Grail > Yeezus.

Thoughts?

Yeezus >>> WTT >>>>>>>>>>> MCHG

i really like Yeezus, but WTT might edge it out (very different albums)...the important thing here is the 11th > symbol before MCHG tho

Your standard Sega fan, gentlemen and gentlemen.

couldn't just let sonic fans hold that one, could you fam
ps where you been for the fight tonight? thought you'd be up in the thread, missin gems like this one:

Sorry sir but it's just not true. Mayweather is 10x the athlete Robinson or anyone from that era. He would make Robinson look foolish

Like how you basically make Mayweather travel back in time instead of Robinson travel forward lol

kamspy

^ You would only need one hand to count the number of people. Great song though.

How many tears does Toku cry every time Nastradamus is mentioned?

I actually grew up with a guy, his favorite rapper is Nas. Nastradamus is his favorite album. Dude thinks Illmatic is so bad he doesn't even really count it as a Nas album.

This person does actually exist.

Esch

Banned
I actually grew up with a guy, his favorite rapper is Nas. Nastradamus is his favorite album. Dude thinks Illmatic is so bad he doesn't even really count it as a Nas album.

This person does actually exist.
The excalibur of enzo opinions

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
PC coming. so your telling me there is a chance. Awwwwwyeeeaaaaa

Edit: didn't notice the junior post. Lmao on peter and des. Not being on the list. Officially the worst hop GAF list. Gratz junior, you get the award for worst taste.

Esch

Banned
IrishNinja said:
couldn't just let sonic fans hold that one, could you fam
ps where you been for the fight tonight? thought you'd be up in the thread, missin gems like this one:
Whats the point of talking boxing with a bunch of mma gaf rubes on a fight that was predetermined from the get go? I go to boxing specific sites to chop it up.

missed the discussion on the latest lil ugly mane track, didn't I?

Lowkey one of the best songs this year. Time traveling exists. Proof is in that track

Billy Ocean was unbelievable. Straight up one of the best concerts I've ever been to. Dude is in his 60's and put on a motherfucking show.

Smooth grooves, vodka and grinding on horny housewives.

I lived the dream folks.

Grzi

I usually don't like posting non-english stuff because most people (myself included) wouldn't bother with stuff they don't understand (although I did used to listen to a bunch of French hip hop), but this time it's a project I've been eagerly awaiting and it turned out so good that I had to share, maybe someone will give it a listen.

It's the first album by Serbian rapper Furio Đunta named "Lucidan Potez", and seriously, this might make my top 10 in this year's AOTY vote. Of course, no one else will like it as much as I do, but still, the beats are amazing, his flow is immaculate, and his feel for rhyming is great, seriously, this guy is the best rapper on the Balkans, maybe even further, so I thought I'd share.

Anyway, you can dl HERE.

A few sample tracks (you can also listen to the entire album on the YT channel):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m18XxDXQ4k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOa-LlBkBjs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgjPLS-LX0o

Cudder

That new Ethelwulf tape sucks outside of the opening track.

The Wire doesn't beat Breaking Bad for me for the sole reason that BB, since the first episode, was on a constant incline in quality. And it's still going up in its last season. The Wire had some great seasons, but it had a bunch of dips in quality that sours the overall package. Season 4 is ace, though.

Esch

Banned
haha i got bored of breaking bad after that episode with the
plane exploding
or w/e and never finished watching it on Netflix

I remember my first time going through the Wire, I finished season 1, then stopped at season 2 because I didn't like it.

Eventually watched it and enjoyed it. Whole series is great.

Cudder

haha i got bored of breaking bad after that episode with the
plane exploding
or w/e and never finished watching it on Netflix

That's a shame. I know that they were trying to show some of the far-reaching effects of Walt's actions, but that "event" was definitely an outlier in the series. There is nothing else like it in the entire series.

I'd say, if you watched it recently enough, and don't need an entire refresher on the series, to continue watching Breaking Bad, because shit gets absolutely unreal in Season's 3+4.

Wtf season 2 was really good drama. If anything, a good deal of season 5 was the crappy one

3 and 4 are the best though

Anyways sopranos the GOAT, wire behind it, breaking bad is a few shows behind wire.

mooooose

kinda weird he doesnt have a tour lined up for the fall afaik

also even tho he put out an album, rocky is kinda having a quiet year. i wonder if hes been silently working or if hes gonna lose some momentum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom