• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiResDes

The wack features on ESGN just make Gibbs verses sound that much better. It's like a ploy. The gangsta Tyrone Biggums just serves as comic relief, he's like Gibb's Crunchy Black. LMFAO

The wack features on ESGN just make Gibbs verses sound that much better. It's like a ploy. The gangsta Tyrone Biggums just serves as comic relief, he's like Gibb's Crunchy Black. LMFAO

Still haven't managed to get past 4 tracks on it sigh. Gibbs is a dumbass for letting all these bums become hangers-on. It's always hard to get rid of useless thugs like that.

At least Tony Yayo was funny.

Esch

Banned
Still haven't managed to get past 4 tracks on it sigh. Gibbs is a dumbass for letting all these bums become hangers-on. It's always hard to get rid of useless thugs like that.

At least Tony Yayo was funny.

i think theres a weed carrier less version floating around out there on the internet.

Esch

Banned
These youngins might actually cut out the wrong people though, like who is Spice 1 and Daz, delete.

wrong as fuck
mysmilie_4772.gif

http://www.the-coli.com/4590139-post64.html

Esch

Banned
Problem sucks, on the mic and as an artist.

the only good thing he was ever a part of was Function

edit: hes part of that new west cliq im not into. Iamsu, YG, Nipsey... all shit imo

kamspy

I tried to go to a Stalley concert once. Just because it beats going to a bar. Offered to buy a ticket for anyone who would go with me and Icouldn't find a soul. Put that shit on FB and every thing.

I tried to go to a Stalley concert once. Just because it beats going to a bar. Offered to buy a ticket for anyone who would go with me and Icouldn't find a soul. Put that shit on FB and every thing.

You know the girls are too busy at HRD's crib to go to concerts, breh.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Nah, Yung Berg is behind the scenes still making money so that alone puts charles hamilton above him. Although I don't consider going crazy=taking Ls

Nah Hamilton might be crazy but the L's are soooo priceless

Being punched by your girls for mentioning her abortion and having sonic rings added to the video/gifs = priceless

Losing to serious jones in a impromptu rap battle and then trying to ambush him later with a battle while he is getting a touch up = priceless

Having all your rap idols shit on you cause you try to put J Dilla's name as an executive producer for no reason on your album to seem cooler than you are = priceless

Idolizing Sonic the hedgehog (blue) but loving the fuck out of Pink = priceless

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I haven't bought shit in a Steam sale in years.

Might grab Trackmania 2(s), other than that hasn't been much on Steam/PC that has interested me of late.

Esch

Banned
I might cop a couple recent indies I missed out on, heavily considering dishonored (which i kinda didnt like first time i tried it)

Esch

Banned
Manga Carter Holy Grail tracklist

1. Picasso Baby

2. Heaven

3. Versus

4. Tom Ford

5. Beach Is Better

6. FuckWithMeYouKnowIGotIt (Feat. Rick Ross)

7. Oceans (Feat. Frank Ocean)

8. F.U.T.W.

9. Part II (On The Run) (Feat. Beyonce)

10. BBC

11. La Familia

12. Jay-Z Blue

13. Nickles & Dimes

14. Holy Grail (feat. Justin Timberlake)

15. Open Letter

mooooose

Pharrell having the top 2 songs in the US and being the biggest star of this summer makes me feel so vindicated in my years of stanning.

The king is back.

Edit - I'm not even going to say the songs (Get Lucky and Blurred Lines) are perfect songs, but they are great songs and in the case of Get Lucky, really fucking awesome. Pharrell makes flawed music. He has a mediocre voice, he uses shitty midi sounds and samples, he's somewhat corny, but his arrangements and knack for making the best out of nothing is what makes him a GOAT. With a shit voice like his, he transcends a 70's/80's disco homage into the most ACCURATE emulation of a new Michael Jackson song. Yeah, the song is long and repetitive but it does the job of making you want to DANCE and be HAPPY.

Blurred Lines is just FUNKY. Shit you can dance to, vibe to, nod your head to, just anyone can enjoy. Yeah the fisher price sounds suck but the arrangement and the drums just go.

And on the other side, Twerk It has an insane beat with some mediocre sounding drums but that water drop sample, godDAMN. It just goes and Busta does it so much justice.

Also not to be underrated is Pharrell's beat on the new Mac Miller album. The beat itself is okay but the arrangement is so good that Odd Future's The Internet, and Mac Miller, made that song one of his best. I hope Mac uses live instrumentation live on his tour with the Internet being there, because it would benefit him.

Goddamn Pharrell.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Manga Carter Holy Grail tracklist

1. Picasso Baby

2. Heaven

3. Versus

4. Tom Ford

5. Beach Is Better

6. FuckWithMeYouKnowIGotIt (Feat. Rick Ross)

7. Oceans (Feat. Frank Ocean)

8. F.U.T.W.

9. Part II (On The Run) (Feat. Beyonce)

10. BBC

11. La Familia

12. Jay-Z Blue

13. Nickles & Dimes

14. Holy Grail (feat. Justin Timberlake)

15. Open Letter
Hype for whichever one of these are primarily Timbo jams.

DominoKid

Pharrell having the top 2 songs in the US and being the biggest star of this summer makes me feel so vindicated in my years of stanning.

The king is back.

Edit - I'm not even going to say the songs (Get Lucky and Blurred Lines) are perfect songs, but they are great songs and in the case of Get Lucky, really fucking awesome. Pharrell makes flawed music. He has a mediocre voice, he uses shitty midi sounds and samples, he's somewhat corny, but his arrangements and knack for making the best out of nothing is what makes him a GOAT. With a shit voice like his, he transcends a 70's/80's disco homage into the most ACCURATE emulation of a new Michael Jackson song. Yeah, the song is long and repetitive but it does the job of making you want to DANCE and be HAPPY.

Blurred Lines is just FUNKY. Shit you can dance to, vibe to, nod your head to, just anyone can enjoy. Yeah the fisher price sounds suck but the arrangement and the drums just go.

And on the other side, Twerk It has an insane beat with some mediocre sounding drums but that water drop sample, godDAMN. It just goes and Busta does it so much justice.

Also not to be underrated is Pharrell's beat on the new Mac Miller album. The beat itself is okay but the arrangement is so good that Odd Future's The Internet, and Mac Miller, made that song one of his best. I hope Mac uses live instrumentation live on his tour with the Internet being there, because it would benefit him.

Goddamn Pharrell.

Blurred Lines blows. But Pharrell is forever that dude.

Esch

Banned
i just hate the percussion on blurred lines, tho the beat he laid down for magna carta sounded straight. I couldnt tell if that was his beat in that commercial or timbos tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom