• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
That was a Judo trip, damn. But word, Lawyer up homie..

my man.

sotogari.gif

exarkun

Bronson did that shit so smooth. Tossed him like it was nothing.

I'm prolly late, but damn I actually like Twerkit. Love Busta, and he does his silly shit on the track like only busta can.

Chance is good, full of energy. BUT, with the discography he has currently, he suits small venues much more than big ones. So, yeah I wouldn't really go just to see him live personally unless it's in a smaller venue.
Sounds good! The venue that they're performing at in my area is somewhat small so it'll be perfect. Plus, Bronson is opening as well. Hopefully I'll see someone else get thrown. lol.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
These new headphones have me going through my entire music collection again.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
It is not that the headphones are any better in one which way. It is that they have opened your ears to a possibility of a world with limitation and authenticity. These "headphones" are a sonic window into a world outside of the matrix.

what headphones are they?

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
It is not that the headphones are any better in one which way. It is that they have opened your ears to a possibility of a world with limitation and authenticity. These "headphones" are a sonic window into a world outside of the matrix.

what headphones are they?

Audiotechnica M-50 studios.

CRS

Haha, I was the same way. I would hear something new about the production that I never knew was there and makes me appreciate the producer even more.

Man, now you're making me want to get a pair. I've been wanting to get a pair of open cans for that wider soundstage since I already have a pair that takes care of my hip-hop needs.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Jay and Nas on a song called BBC.

*dieing*

Bet Nas has the better verse.

edit: I see Nas' style of writing, and if that's him, he sure as hell does. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom