• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cudder

Des I thought you said ESGN was AOTY? or was that just release day hyperbole like when Esch said Yeezus is Kanye's best?

HiResDes

Bones and Ethel Wulf just dropped a fucking mixtape OH LAWDDDDDDddd

There's like this perfect tempo that makes everything work on this, it's middling, not too slow nor too fast, but most on he mixtape operates on such a sluggish pace that you feel as though you have to be really fucked up to appreciate it.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Bones and Ethel Wulf just dropped a fucking mixtape OH LAWDDDDDDddd

WE_EATIN.gif~original

Esch

Banned
dead @ Discotheque's To The Moon review on Steam

"lol wtf was this shit? eternal sunshine of the spotless mind if it was written by some 12 year old weeaboo"

HiResDes

Bones and Ethelwulf are absolutely terrible. The beats are so hot though. Too wavy.

Edit: Are these freestyles?

Kind of agree actually, but some songs are wonderful, though most of the time they don't bring enough style, energy, or charisma to the tracks.

-GJ-

Downloading this Ethelwulf mixtape atm. Haven't heard much of him before, so I guess dis gun b gud.

Anything else I should check out?

HiResDes

Magna Carta is gonna be his worst album, but the beats are gonna be good at first, until it wears you down and you see the true piece of shit hidden under the melted Jesus piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom