• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

so this is real?
NQVJiZG.png

New Curren$y - Showroom 2

http://m.soundcloud.com/currensy/showroom-2/s-8yqyc

So smoooooooth bruhs its crazy

dope. OG Showroom is unfuckwitable though.

DominoKid

Screen-Shot-2013-06-27-at-11.46.25-PM.png

yep that happened.

2 Chainz has had a long, arduous career, but the Def Jam artist is now tasting the fruits of his labor. The 26th annual Rhythm & Soul Music Awards went down tonight, which is put together by the ASCAP. 2 Chainz posted a picture from the event of him victoriously holding the Songwriter of the Year award. The caption on the picture reads, "Can't stop this sh*t."

2 Chainz could have more awards in store for him this Sunday at the BET Awards. Check out his ASCAP award above.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Jay and Nas on a song called BBC.

*dieing*

Bet Nas has the better verse.

edit: I see Nas' style of writing, and if that's him, he sure as hell does. lol

Man I want that album in spite the fact Jay's verses all look subpar but who knows I've never really bother to read his lyrics before this might just be the norm...

DominoKid

Kendrick won the ASCAP Vanguard award. That's like the top honor.

While longtime fans know that Lamar's rise to rap stardom wasn't necessarily meteoric, the last year has seen the Compton native's hard work pay off twofold. The 25-year-old received ASCAP's Vanguard Award, recognizing the "impact of musical genres that help shape the future of American music." - See more at: http://hiphopwired.com/2013/06/28/k...soul-awards-videophotos/#sthash.1b7fKTFu.dpuf

ye, i don't get domino's hate - hes way better than alot of rappers out there

it's not like i think he sucks. i simply do not enjoy him as a rapper. it's not that deep.

Esch

Banned
Hold up Des, is that list in order? o_0

Going by his individual reactions to each of the things on the list seems like it.

only thing i dont get is watching movies. shit is slam dunk recycle bin mixtape status. C- rapping, boring songs, all it has is good beats. it's not even entertaining.

soundin like that dude where you go look at his collection and he's got complete discographies of everything down to podcasts by dudes like Deltron (in order of chronology, then producer) under a folder called HIP HOP and basically just Chamillionaire and Please Hammer Don't Hurt em under RAP

Dead.

Also Prodigy hasn't been as bad as people make him out to be. One of the best in the 90s and he hasn't fallen that far off either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom