• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I would love to go a round with Bieber, don't even hate him but dude needs a slap.

somebody eventually will (be it the law, drugs, out of wedlock kids) and then 2 things will happen

1 it will be too late and he'll be one of multiple host on a Vh1 comedy show mocking the 2010's in 20 years

2 he'll "change" his public image and all his young fans who will be slightly older will buy his album be it more religious or more traditional rock vibes

I think he is too far gone down the crazy coaster to pull a career like Justin Timberlake who i never thought I would say this a decade ago..... is a talented artist (within his limits) and in reality not a douche....

Esch

Banned
so this macklemore john lennon guidance counselor gay marriage song is getting decent rotation. Jimmies rustled everywhere.

PBY

Banned
jayzmagnacarta.jpg

MCHG cover

Esch

Banned
Jay redefining history I see

Btw just noticed my galaxy s2 autocorrects jay to Jay-Z. Dat impact/viral marketing

EloquentM

aka Mannny

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
J. Cole needs to chill with the Jay name drops too. I mean I know your not Drake status exactly but you don't have to be that thirsty anymore. Slowly approaching Game status here.

Detox

Calm down Ye stans, if I told you those numbers a week before release you have have called me delusional don't try to spin it.

Esch stanning so hard his phone predicts Jay Z when he hits the J button.

kamspy

Let's keep it real. If kanye wanted pure sales, he could throw together some shit with a Ri and 2 Chainz feature that would blow up radio.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Calm down Ye stans, if I told you those numbers a week before release you have have called me delusional don't try to spin it.

Esch stanning so hard his phone predicts Jay Z when he hits the J button.
Wait we predict second week numbers now too?

A ton of people were right on the money for first week sales for Ye though.

Detox

Check the credits for Born Sinner and Yeezus, one has a handful of names the other has paragraphs. Nobody at his label gave a shit about Cole. Jay was doing his album and Cole was being hard headed with doing everything on his own. I resepct him for that, y'all talking about no promo for Yeezus who paid for all those blacked out vans? Yeah Kanye earned it but Cole got nothing and is still going strong week by week.

PBY

Banned
Check the credits for Born Sinner and Yeezus, one has a handful of names the other has paragraphs. Nobody at his label gave a shit about Cole. Jay was doing his album and Cole was being hard headed with doing everything on his own. I resepct him for that, y'all talking about no promo for Yeezus who paid for all those blacked out vans? Yeah Kanye earned it but Cole got nothing and is still going strong week by week.

I don't even know what you're arguing? Cole will stay decent, hes got tracks on the radio that are very friendly to a female audience.

I thought you were talking about the single, which has Miguel on it. Its not like Yeezus has a ton of features either.

Theyre so different, and are going for such different things, I can't believe this discussion is happening.

Novid

Banned
He started hanging out with black people apparently. I wonder what his handlers think about this, and how it could impact his popularity/earnings. I guess the teen market is moving towards a reckless, noob drug culture anyway so maybe Bieber is merely changing with the times.

This is all just a repeat of the late 90s/early 00s when Christina became Xtina, Britney kissed a girl, etc.

So wait you blaming the brehs instead of Disney/Nick/Tween Culture? The handlers do this shit all the time.

Novid

Banned
I don't even know what you're arguing? Cole will stay decent, hes got tracks on the radio that are very friendly to a female audience.

I thought you were talking about the single, which has Miguel on it. Its not like Yeezus has a ton of features either.

Theyre so different, and are going for such different things, I can't believe this discussion is happening.

pete, its simple. Cole is boring. Ye had a misstep and Jay is full of himself.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Are you trying to argue there was no marketing push for Cole? Have you seen all the vlogs and appearances he's been doing?

Well, clearly not I guess.

Detox

In todays news, fans of rapper Nasir 'Nas' Jones have actually become so dusty they're deaf. Healthcare magnates denote the overall cost as 'negligible' given the meager size of the fanbase.
Hennessy is older than the United States. With a billion dollars in revenue and co-leader of the largest luxury brand conglomerate in the world. Their image is unimaginably valuable and yet Nas is fronting their advertising campaign. Only a true master artist will have that honour hence Martin Scorsese was the face of the same campaign last year.

http://youtu.be/hGc_Yml5Bpw

Lol vlog and appearances on what? The breakfast club and 106 and park? C'mon any old rapper can get those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom