• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
1AD3N6R.png

this doesnt even make me that mad. Game's all leather covered ferrari (whywouldyoudothat.gif), Flo-Rida's all chrome veyron, Bieber's leopard print A8?

Shit is disgusting.

Kwixotik

sorry yall i cant come to the party tonight cuz its raining and i dont wanna ruin my leather car

also thanks for the music recs guys, working through the list now

HiResDes

Gates' next project is gonna be so tough, but about to dig into this Starlito. That last EP was the shit. If it had been longer it would have made the list.

I'm looking to get into more "alternative" hip hop because it's not really a genre I've explored much beyond like... Blu, MF DOOM, Aesop Rock...

Any albums y'all could recommend?

Add-2 - Save Our Souls
Add-2 - More Missed Calls
Alchemist - Russian Roulette
Black Star - Black Star
Binary Star - Masters of the Universe
Camp Lo - Uptown Saturday Night
The Cold Vein - Cannibal Ox
Chris Faust - Villain/Villain Issue II
Clear Soul Forces - Detroit Revolution(s)
Co$$ - She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not
Das EFX - Dead Serious
Digable Planets - Blowout Comb
Dr. Octagon - Dr. Octagonecologyst
Edan - Beauty and the Beast
Fashawn - Boy Meets World
Freestyle Fellowship - Inner City Griots
InI - Center of Attention
J-Live - The Best Part
Jonwayne - Cassette 2
Mood - Doom
King Geedorah - Take Me to Your Leader
Eastern Standard Time - Kooley High
L'Orange - The Mad Writer
Leaders of the New School - T.I.M.E.: The Inner Mind's Eye
The Nonce - World Ultimate
Organized Konfusion - Stress: The Extinction Agenda
Prince Paul - A Prince Among Thieves
Slum Village - Fantastic, Vol. 2
The Pharcyde - Bizarre Ride II
Walkin' Large - Riverside Pictures
Warm Brew - Warm Brew
Willie Evans Jr. - Introducin'
Yaggfu Front - Action Packed Adventure

Any Tribe or De La Soul.

Tokubetsu

Gates' next project is gonna be so tough, but about to dig into this Starlito. That last EP was the shit. If it had been longer it would have made the list.

Seriously though. The charisma Gates exudes on "About a Bitch" off this Starlito tape is just. If that energy is on even half of his new album/tape it's gonna be special.

I'd bet good money that it's rented or not his. He used to have a lot of cash but squandered it on a jet and some other shit. Unless I missed him having a hit song/album recently...he broke.

What a shame too. He really did well in that somewhat kiddie market before going full ratchet. Only white people can go ratchet and not suffer financially. BoB is learning this lesson right now.

Macca

I'd bet good money that it's rented or not his. He used to have a lot of cash but squandered it on a jet and some other shit. Unless I missed him having a hit song/album recently...he broke.

What a shame too. He really did well in that somewhat kiddie market before going full ratchet. Only white people can go ratchet and not suffer financially. BoB is learning this lesson right now.
Life After Fame coming July 30, 2013. #SOULJA #StacksOnDeck

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Curren$y is one of the few rappers that actually has taste in cars. Him and Pharrell.

Most other rappers (especially anyone with a Panamera).. SMH.

IrishNinja

i wish i had an ugly expensive car like nicki, i could pawn it for student loan/mortgage money or some shit

actually i'd do that with a nice looking car too, fuck cars

overcast

I used to be annoyed at people hating on Bieber too much. Now the dude is honestly asking for it.

Pretty sad. I feel like something happened, other than an abundance of money. Or maybe it was that.

I used to be annoyed at people hating on Bieber too much. Now the dude is honestly asking for it.

Pretty sad. I feel like something happened, other than an abundance of money. Or maybe it was that.
He started hanging out with black people apparently. I wonder what his handlers think about this, and how it could impact his popularity/earnings. I guess the teen market is moving towards a reckless, noob drug culture anyway so maybe Bieber is merely changing with the times.

This is all just a repeat of the late 90s/early 00s when Christina became Xtina, Britney kissed a girl, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom