• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matugi

Danny upstages most artists when he features. Listened to Black and Brown the first time today and he went in on that

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
for making me do this shit

ibhiY9B5MHm2LI.png

mofucka

MOAR!!!....

plz lol

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I've always liked this song but yeah something more aggressive. We Takin' Over is another in the style although not nearly as good IMO. Same for Worldwide Choppers
Don't quite get what exactly your looking for, but suggestions of more aggressive posse cuts:

House of Flying Daggers (Raekwon)
2.0 Boys (Em, Yelawolf, Slaughterhouse)
Start It Up (Lloyd Banks and a bunch of others)
Superstars (Ya Boy)

Pretty much everything Slaughterhouse. Maybe Children of the Corn?

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Hmmm...this was actually put up a day before Kanye's tweet:

dcMAoNW.png

I wonder who's gonna post next on the film.

DominoKid

Qs album will probably be mostly in house producers and some outside TDE affiliates like pharrell and j cole and maybe ASAP Ty beats or skywlkr. Why is any of this surprising? Has Q ever picked a bad BEAT? He has a great ear. I'm mostly bummed that on collard greens and hell of a night he doesn't sound dark and gangsta. He sounds like he's trying to be kendrick AND make a single. He sounds like a sell out.

On the other hand, yay yay, gangsta, and man of the year sound like 3 of his best songs ever so we will see.

I'm sure oxymoron will be really really good. I don't know why any is worried. It won't sell though. Q didn't cross over. Yay yay was his real true single, his real shot of getting his persona to go mainstream and its too dark. He couldn't do it.

Yay Yay is a good album joint but its a godawful single.

what the fuck have i stepped into lmao

i was gonna say that nacho picasso joint is pretty tight. goosebumps sounds like some dkc2 david wise shit

Recon

Banned
wtf are they? ive never heard of them before.

edit: HAHAHAHAHA. hes makin speakers now. LOL. and damn, they are expensive.

Yeah, they are dumb looking and I cant imagine that they sound great.

Also, just got my tickets for the Under The Influence of Music Tour:
Wiz Khalifa
A$AP Rocky
B.o.B
Joey Bada$$ & Pro Era
Berner
Chevy Woods
Smoke Dza
Trinidad Jame$

Weed rappers everywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.