• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiResDes

It really pains me to see people hating on Born Sinner in here. I thought it was a good album and showed J. Cole grow as an artist.
It has a nice cohesive theme and soundscape. J. finally drops his college boy raps and gets on his grown man shit. The production game has been stepped up. And even the obvious radio singles on the album (Crooked Smile) aren't completely terrible.

I don't see much growth from Friday Night Lights to Born Sinner other than aping Kendrick Lamar.

Hello ladies and gentlemen. Been lurking for awhile and thought I might as well fill this out.

Musical Taste:

Pick a coast to rep - Midwest
Favorite Artist - Lupe Fiasco
Best feature killer - I'm not even sure to be honest.
Favourite producer - Just Blaze
Favourite album - By the Throat (Eyedea & Abilities)
What's in your playlist right now? - Element of Surprise, Lupe 2013, Jay Electronica Compilation

GAF-Hop Discusses:

Rank Kanye's albums: LR > CD > MBDTF > GR > 808 > Yeezus
Who is the best Wu-Tang member? Ghostface
Is Illmatic > Nas' whole life? Lol Nas has a really solid discography so I'm not gonna say his magnum opus is > his life.
Who won? Nas or Nas? Nas
Biggie or Pac? Biggie
Lil B? Is he a genius or mentally challenged? Little bit of both. I did chuckle at his diss towards Joe Budden.
How do you feel about Macklemore? Haven't heard too much of his stuff, but he seems ight.
Best odds on coming out before you die: Dre's Detox, GZA's Liquid Swords 2, or Jay Electronica - whatever? If Jay Electronica doesn't drop a project before 2015 man...

overcast

It's your last option if the condom breaks.
Lol. I had so many condom troubles in the first few months of sex with my gf. Shit was horrifying brehs. Had to level up on those condoms.

These girls at work talking about struggling in relationships, they are saying they don't give up any unless it's a year to 2 years. Good god.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
everyone keeps posting OMG 4:25 for that em song. So I just listened to it. Am I supposed to be impressed with this? Yeah sure flow is good but it's like I could just recommend them Twista and they'll call him goat....or wouldn't cause he isn't eminem

do you know who JJ Fad is?

Rooster12

Ughh...I might as well do one as well.

Musical Taste:

Favorite Artist - Drake, Brother Ali, Killa Sin
Best feature killer - Kendrick
Favourite producer - 4th Disciple/Tru Masta/Rza/Bronze Nazareth/Necro/Blue Sky Black Death
Favourite album - Enta Da Stage
What's in your playlist right now? - Drake, Raekwon, Earl, Kevin Gates, and bunch of unknown dudes nobody cares about.

GAF-Hop Discusses:

Rank Kanye's albums: Late Registration, Darkest Fantasies, don't care about the rest
Is Illmatic > Nas' whole life? It Was Written is just as good
Who won? Nas or Nas? Nas
Biggie or Pac? Biggie
Lil B? Is he a genius or mentally challenged? Never heard of him, don't care.
How do you feel about Macklemore? Never heard any of his songs, don't care
Best odds on coming out before you die: Dre's Detox, GZA's Liquid Swords 2, or Jay Electronica - whatever? Don't care about any of those.

HiResDes

It's your last option if the condom breaks.
tumblr_mfhkpzHI1a1rlw49to1_500.gif

Ughh...I might as well do one as well.

Musical Taste:

Favorite Artist - Drake, Brother Ali, Killa Sin
Best feature killer - Kendrick
Favourite producer - 4th Disciple/Tru Masta/Rza/Bronze Nazareth/Necro/Blue Sky Black Death
Favourite album - Enta Da Stage
What's in your playlist right now? - Drake, Raekwon, Earl, Kevin Gates, and bunch of unknown dudes nobody cares about.

GAF-Hop Discusses:

Rank Kanye's albums: Late Registration, Darkest Fantasies, don't care about the rest
Is Illmatic > Nas' whole life? It Was Written is just as good
Who won? Nas or Nas? Nas
Biggie or Pac? Biggie
Lil B? Is he a genius or mentally challenged? Never heard of him, don't care.
How do you feel about Macklemore? Never heard any of his songs, don't care
Best odds on coming out before you die: Dre's Detox, GZA's Liquid Swords 2, or Jay Electronica - whatever? Don't care about any of those.

This entire post...

mooooose

ASAP MOB really are the epitome of weed careers, they aren't horrible anymore though.

But DAMN is Ferg a breakout. You can't say he isn't at least decent if not damn near good now.

edit - What a wack Cypher but Ferg went in and found his lane and controls his charisma. Damn man. I'm sold on Fergenstein.

that was a shit cypher. but yeah i think ferg > rocky going by debut albums here.

rittz and jon connor...god damn. they tore that shit up. action bronson was aiight. haven't seen slaughterhouse or tde yet.

CRS

Can today be over? People are going to overrate some verse (even more than they already are) claiming all hell broke loose in the rap game and Mexico will most likely have to play New Zealand to hopefully qualify for the World Cup.

PBY

Banned
Can today be over? People are going to overrate some verse (even more than they already are) claiming all hell broke loose in the rap game and Mexico will most likely have to play New Zealand to hopefully qualify for the World Cup.
I hate all of this.

DominoKid

I hope Mexico doesn't make the World Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom