• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
So Loaded Lux is finally going battle Hollow Da Don. Not on URL though, but on UW.

Battle has been years in the making. I guess they finally found enough money to pay Lux? IMO arguable the two best battle rap MCs going at a head. Styles are so different though, I really can't predict who will take this as I'm a big fan of both, and also because Lux can't come and do the same angle he did with Calicoe again. Lux' 3 rounds against Miles and Hollows 3 round against Big T respectively are my favourites in battle rap.

mooooose

Literally freaked out about Max B on the Mishka tape. Listening now. I thought it'd be a jail verse.

OH MY GOD IT'S JUST DANNY BEING MAX B. THIS IS ASTONISHING.

I MISS YOU SO MUCH MAX.

Esch

Banned
I dont get it either. If it was anyone else, yall would be like yeah word fuck that dude. Disrespect me on my tour? Cmon. Drake is mad tho. I think he believed everyone in the game respected him except for a few nerds on the internet... but basically hes just now finding out that hes a tool for rappers and singers to get put on. The only reason people play buddy buddy and tour with him is because they wanted the stimulus Drake feature package. Control shattered his rap worldview and hes not dealing with it well.

HiResDes

BDNEP2 [Prod Clutch] 04:14
Bustos (Feat Chavis Chandler)[Prod Chef KDot] 02:43
Titties (Feat Zelooperz)[Prod Skywlkr] 02:49
Pussy Fartin (Feat GFC Monday)[Prod. Dre Skeez] 04:43
I Love Pussy (Feat. Chavis Chandler)[Prod. Gates] 03:29
Balls Deep (Feat Chavis Chandler, Buddy Love, and Zelooperz)[Prod Cartie] 04:31
Max B (Feat Danny Brown)[Prod Skywlkr] 04:45
Splash [Prod Nick Speed] 03:06
Touch It [Prod Boss Dollaz] 02:04
Whooties [Prod Nick Speed] 04:20
Domestic Violence [Prod Black Noise] 02:08
Can't Stop [Prod Nick Speed] 02:50
New Pussy [Prod Hanzo]

I need this

everyone keeps posting OMG 4:25 for that em song. So I just listened to it. Am I supposed to be impressed with this? Yeah sure flow is good but it's like I could just recommend them Twista and they'll call him goat....or wouldn't cause he isn't eminem

My observation is that only Em stans and casual hip-hop fans are really impressed by than song. I mean..Its not terrible its just...Meh.

I dont get it either. If it was anyone else, yall would be like yeah word fuck that dude. Disrespect me on my tour? Cmon. Drake is mad tho. I think he believed everyone in the game respected him except for a few nerds on the internet... but basically hes just now finding out that hes a tool for rappers and singers to get put on. The only reason people play buddy buddy and tour with him is because they wanted the stimulus Drake feature package. Control shattered his rap worldview and hes not dealing with it well.
Not I

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Drake has no reason to be insecure with the position he's in. If he can't take rappers saying their own album is the best, get out of the fucking kitchen. Straight up. Respect the hustle.

Danny Brown Montreality Interview. I didn't know he was managed by Paul Rosenberg. Why haven't we seen an Em/Danny collabo yet? Makes much more sense than Sean.

Danny Brown thinks Yeezus is the only album this year that has anything on his album. Thinks his album has better raps but Yeezus has better production. inb4EschShade

Esch

Banned
Except that he didnt just say his shit was the best. He made a slick comment about Drakes shit lacking impact and then tried to pull the comment from Billboard nice and quick. Like I said not saying I would do the same but you either gotta be about the competition or about the buddy buddy shit. Future is the definition of a buddy buddy artist so he shouldn't be throwing stones anyway.

Yeezus and Old have about equal quality production.

DominoKid

I wouldn't let somebody diss my work and then put money in their pockets and food on their table. That would be the real bitch move.

Drake is 100% right to boot Future for that shit and Future knows he fucked up. Kick rocks bitch.

Dereck

BDNEP2 [Prod Clutch] 04:14
Bustos (Feat Chavis Chandler)[Prod Chef KDot] 02:43
Titties (Feat Zelooperz)[Prod Skywlkr] 02:49
Pussy Fartin (Feat GFC Monday)[Prod. Dre Skeez] 04:43
I Love Pussy (Feat. Chavis Chandler)[Prod. Gates] 03:29
Balls Deep (Feat Chavis Chandler, Buddy Love, and Zelooperz)[Prod Cartie] 04:31
Max B (Feat Danny Brown)[Prod Skywlkr] 04:45
Splash [Prod Nick Speed] 03:06
Touch It [Prod Boss Dollaz] 02:04
Whooties [Prod Nick Speed] 04:20
Domestic Violence [Prod Black Noise] 02:08
Can't Stop [Prod Nick Speed] 02:50
New Pussy [Prod Hanzo]
Gotta love the mishkanyc camp

DominoKid

Nipsey throwing haymakers. goddamn.

This is sort of old news, but were you really close to joining Maybach Music?

Me and Rick Ross sat down and talked and he made it clear that he can make the deal that I need. And I told him that I don’t need money, I need a partnership. I needed a marketing machine and I needed international distribution for my product. Ross fought tooth and nail to make that happen for me. I respect him and salute him for that; but then we ran into the corporate structure of these companies. And again, it offended me, because here you have one of the most powerful, respected niggas in the game about to make a power move that’s going to incite the culture and they want us to be the ones that compromise. They should be the ones to compromise for the culture so this thing can happen. We’re not supposed to compromise and that’s what they said. They said, “Just be happy with the hood and happy with the fame of it and how it’s gonna make it look. It’s gonna be big. You’re gonna be the biggest nigga out of the West,” and all this other shit. Sell that to a ho, my nigga. I’m a man.

wow.

it's interesting to me that Ross is trying so hard to get Nipsey and Dom Kennedy on his team.

PBY

Banned
So... Fools Gold label of the year right?

Run the Jewels
Bastards of the Party
OLD

The 2 best releases and 1 solid debut.

GOOD music is label of the year for me.

Legend, Pusha and then Kanye/BOATS II

You left off Kavinsky's release from FG tho, which was super dope

Esch

Banned
GOOD music is label of the year for me.

Legend, Pusha and then Kanye/BOATS II

You left off Kavinsky's release from FG tho, which was super dope

Yeezus is not a GOOD music album. It's Roc/Def Jam.

Roc won really hard this year
jWMBzcCK4uyCq.png

Born Sinner, Magna Carta and Yeezus
jWMBzcCK4uyCq.png

Jay Elec bout to drop Act II in December
jWMBzcCK4uyCq.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom