• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macca

It's funny, Kendrick and his crew were like the new west coast. As time goes by, nobody is going to remember the crew, and it's just Kendrick.

HiResDes

Just made the dopest Metro Zu playlist, bout to hit up the downtown bars for my homie's birthday blasting Pimpin Ain't...YA FEEL ME

Esch

Banned
tonight's reasonable doubt, in my lifetime and black album shit...cotdamn jigga, cot damn

78900-jay-z-thank-you-gif-7otu.gif

Just made the dopest Metro Zu playlist, bout to hit up the downtown bars for my homie's birthday blasting Pimpin Ain't...YA FEEL ME

lawwwwd

i still need to put that on my phone tbh. but not the rest of the album really

Macca

Daaaamn Timbo getting done.

Timbaland's wife has filed for divorce ... TMZ has learned ... and she's not only demanding that he foot the bill for their kid, she wants him to pay for a kid he didn't even father.

Monique Mosley says in her divorce docs -- obtained by TMZ -- that although she and Timbaland have been married for 5 years, they've been a couple for twice that time. In addition to their 5-year-old daughter, Monique has a 10-year-old from another relationship.

So why, you ask, is she asking for child support for both kids? Monique says Timbaland is the daddy by default, since he's "publicly and privately proclaimed this child as his own."

But that's not all. Monique wants alimony, life insurance, private school, vacations, summer camp and other expenses. She says she's so strapped for cash, she had to borrow money from a friend to pay her lawyer. She wants Timbaland -- who's worth around $80 mil -- to foot the lawyer's bill.

One more thing. She wants to get Timbaland coming and going. In the alimony department, she says she wants money while divorce proceedings are pending, she wants a lump sum, she wants "rehabilitative alimony," and permanent alimony.

It's like she's trying to cut him down like a mighty tree in the forest -- TIMBA!

I'll definitely agree with this. Foolish. Not only keeping your fans waiting, but not capitalizing on post GKMC hype.
I really don't think it was in their hands on how long it's taking to get Oxy out. They definitely wanted it to come out this year but shit happens.

Oxymoron will be worth the wait.

Timbo getting fucked.

WE WANT PRENUP,
WE WANT PRENUP.

Macca

I really don't think it was in their hands on how long it's taking to get Oxy out. They definitely wanted it to come out this year but shit happens.
What? Of course it is. The tracks you can't get cleared, well keep them off the album. Drop SOMETHING. I mean shit, Kendrick couldn't get Cartoons and Cereal cleared, yet still released GKMC.

I think the only thing worse for Q right now would be his album leaking super early...

What? Of course it is. The tracks you can't get cleared, well keep them off the album. Drop SOMETHING. I mean shit, Kendrick couldn't get Cartoons and Cereal cleared, yet still released GKMC.

I think the only thing worse for Q right now would be his album leaking super early...
16 samples tho.

Album gonna end up like Live From The Underground fam

Mark Ecko spitting real shit on Kanye
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6md-7K3uSE

Kanye doesn't give a shit about fashion solely as a concept/passion. Kanye cares about validation. Just as he constantly complained about not winning certain awards while simultaneously claiming he doesn't care about awards. He constantly needs people to pat him on the head and say "you did good, Kanye."

PBY

Banned
Mark Ecko spitting real shit on Kanye
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6md-7K3uSE

Kanye doesn't give a shit about fashion solely as a concept/passion. Kanye cares about validation. Just as he constantly complained about not winning certain awards while simultaneously claiming he doesn't care about awards. He constantly needs people to pat him on the head and say "you did good, Kanye."

I disagree.

I think this article
http://gawker.com/kanye-west-knows-you-think-he-sounded-nuts-on-kimmel-1443710553

>that.

filler

Banned
Daaaamn Timbo getting done.
Timbaland's wife has filed for divorce ... TMZ has learned ... and she's not only demanding that he foot the bill for their kid, she wants him to pay for a kid he didn't even father.

Monique Mosley says in her divorce docs -- obtained by TMZ -- that although she and Timbaland have been married for 5 years, they've been a couple for twice that time. In addition to their 5-year-old daughter, Monique has a 10-year-old from another relationship.

So why, you ask, is she asking for child support for both kids? Monique says Timbaland is the daddy by default, since he's "publicly and privately proclaimed this child as his own."

But that's not all. Monique wants alimony, life insurance, private school, vacations, summer camp and other expenses. She says she's so strapped for cash, she had to borrow money from a friend to pay her lawyer. She wants Timbaland -- who's worth around $80 mil -- to foot the lawyer's bill.

One more thing. She wants to get Timbaland coming and going. In the alimony department, she says she wants money while divorce proceedings are pending, she wants a lump sum, she wants "rehabilitative alimony," and permanent alimony.

It's like she's trying to cut him down like a mighty tree in the forest -- TIMBA!

WWvuzwt.gif

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Guys. Guys. Did you know that rappers sometimes use language that may not be acceptable in your college study group?

This is news to me. I, for one, am shocked.

Kwixotik

Guys. Guys. Did you know that rappers sometimes use language that may not be acceptable in your college study group?

This is news to me. I, for one, am shocked.

Anytime hip hop comes up in one of my classes I just sit back and lol at everything people say. You can't bother participating.

Threi

notag
seriously. none of you nuggas checked Shad huh? I need a new internet circle to kick it in.
I only pop in this thread to pimp out Shad.

Anyways still letting the album soak in, Yall Know me and Long Jawn are my favorite tracks.

WanderingWind

Anytime hip hop comes up in one of my classes I just sit back and lol at everything people say. You can't bother participating.

I swear it's like people don't pay any attention to rap until Eminem drops a new record. Some of the responses in that thread are like "Have you listened to rap in...well, fucking ever? Like, ever ever?"

Same. Really makes no sense given how focused they tend to be on monetizing things. You don't want to rush things out of course, but Q's album should have been out by now. With a decent Mike Will party single, not that shit they came up with.

Jay Rock made quite a splash with the Money Trees verse, why not release a summer EP or even mixtape? Then drop that Kendrick/Cole project digitally, out of nowhere, in December. Boom, three projects in a year.

illadelph

what's Jay Rock's next project? I'd like to hear that he's working on some shit

And no one even has to like it cuz the hood gone love it

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I swear it's like people don't pay any attention to rap until Eminem drops a new record. Some of the responses in that thread are like "Have you listened to rap in...well, fucking ever? Like, ever ever?"

There's a whole forum dedicated to that.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
if Q was in Little League, he'd be that right fielder that gets a pop fly hit his way, puts his glove out in the air, gets knocked on the head and the ball rolls away as the coach is screaming at him to get up and move.

That new Shad - Flying Colors is dope. Was a nice afternoon listen as I was running errands and riding the bus.

WanderingWind

if Q was in Little League, he'd be that right fielder that gets a pop fly hit his way, puts his glove out in the air, gets knocked on the head and the ball rolls away as the coach is screaming at him to get up and move.

That new Shad - Flying Colors is dope. Was a nice afternoon listen as I was running errands and riding the bus.

No, he'd be knocked out but the ball would still fall into his glove.

He's still doing just fine. He freestyled a verse that still knocked off the top of his dome. Who the fuck cares if it wasn't the prewritten he had in mind at first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom