• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grzi

Boldy James ft Action Bronson - Traction (Prod. by Alchemist)
wowpn.png

Jesus Christ...

Esch

Banned
Alc making upbeat/hype shit is always interesting. Usually he sticks to Toku/CRS sadbwoy music but I don't mind him branching out like that.

Esch

Banned
waiting for this architecture / API / OS war to settle a little before i decide to drop stacks on anything PC gaming wise. I'll get a PS4 in like 6 years.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Any of you got a next gen system ordered or are getting one day one?

I have both pre-ordered at Amazon. Not sure I will end up getting either. Finances are funny right now and I have been gaming on the PC I built for the past few months anyway.

Recon

Banned
Naw you aren't alone. Love Below as fucking awful. One of the most disappointing albums I've ever heard, just an epic mudbutt shit all over the place. If it did indeed inspire the equally fuckass album that was 808's, thats just another strike against it.

I like you. But 808s is a damn fine album.

overcast

I remember my brother bought me Speakerboxx/Love Below for Christmas when I was young. Wasn't a huge fan then, except for a few songs, should listen to it again.

In my experience Hey Ya always gets a group of people in a good ass mood.

Redman is still a great rapper, he just needs a better ear for beats. Mostly every older rapper suffers from this save for a few. (Jay Z is a good example) Plus White People Rioting/ Lookin Fly Too are pretty old. Where the fawk is Muddy Waters 2?

The bts shots of the Future and Miley Cyrus video made me mad

Why ninjas still puttin this hoe in videos and their music and shit smh

Hate Future's wack ass even more

Grzi

Never heard it before, it's dope.

I actually consider all three Black Moon albums to be really good, with War Zone being my least favorite but still dope.
Total Eclipse is mad underrated, keep in mind I haven't listened to it in its entirety for a while, but I used to love it back when it came out.
A few tracks:
This Goes Out To You
Stay Real
(Just Blaze flipped this same sample for the Black Album, a lot of people got mad because of it lol, I think there was even a poll on the official Duck Down website asking which version was better)
How We Do It

JohnDoe

Banned
I still can't get over the fact that Larry Graham is Drake's uncle.
Drake's uncle played for Sly And The Family Stone and invented slap bass playing.

Ab-Soul apparently finishing up his new album #BlackLipPastor.

Probably gonna be an iTunes release again.

Soul gotta eat

Also Kim Kardashian's Instagram picture or Nicki Minaj's latest Instagram picture

Oooooo lawwwwwwd

effzee

Ab-Soul apparently finishing up his new album #BlackLipPastor.

Probably gonna be an iTunes release again.

Soul gotta eat

Also Kim Kardashian's Instagram picture or Nicki Minaj's latest Instagram picture

Oooooo lawwwwwwd

Don't have instagram.

Please post here for knowledge.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I still can't get over the fact that Larry Graham is Drake's uncle.
Drake's uncle played for Sly And The Family Stone and invented slap bass playing.

Too bad none of that funk or soul was inherited in Drake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom