• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck

SIMS.jpeg
Perfect

IrishNinja

Swag- I'm a Miami Cuban btw.

Yo tambien
Grew up in Sweetwater.

ugh could you low rent boricuas stop banging the pots and pans, us proper white folk are trying to sleep (ps voting rethuglican doesn't make you white; tell your parents to go north of the disney mason-dixie line in central FL and see how they get treated lol /NoRacism)

i stay right off 97th ave near ruben dario, we should hit up los perros one night so ya'll can share ya bum opinions with me

I am sure there is a racial epitaph for your said group... use that. lol

so few of these are as good as mick but that doesnt even offend nobody
wait, white ninjas? huh

White people have no good ones. Honkey? Cracker? lame.

esha please let these CAC's know

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
...damn, that's..i mean we're lazy, but still
my guess is buying all that vampiric-tier sunblock for them offsets too much of the labor

I actually think that's where the bad feelings come from, between blacks and Irish in America..

Just a theory.

IrishNinja

I actually think that's where the bad feelings come from, between blacks and Irish in America..

Just a theory.

ive heard that before but i assume that's some old school NY shit, like irish vs italians
anecdotal of course but black folks out where i grew up on average treated me way better than my own family did

you're also all dirty old drunks.

spoken like a true proddy

*edit wow called that one

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Fair enough, but I also believe movies like rambo and yes, video games have an effect on children and even adults when it comes to violence. Research aside, all you gotta do is look out at the ot to see some dudes that might be down for some demonic shit
jqZ0l4i0nlO13.png

Lmao.

True tho. >.>

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

Just a theory.

Nah its probably the same reason why every other ethnicity and race got beef with black people...... Swag

black men bagging to many of those red headed chicks. Always is the root cause bruhs

Grzi

This Game mixtape is ehhh, there's some heat definitely, a lot of filler though, but it has better production than most Nas albums, now that's depressing.

Tokubetsu

This Game mixtape is ehhh, there's some heat definitely, a lot of filler though, but it has better production than most Nas albums, now that's depressing.

To be fair, having better production than a Nas album isn't that big of a compliment.

PBY

Banned
Someone in my building, a fucking luxury rental apartment building in NYC, was shot dead over drugs.

Drugs aren't a fucking game. I know of several people who were casually dealing, and all of a sudden theyre in waaaaay over their heads.

You know why? Money.

Blackace

Nah its probably the same reason why every other ethnicity and race got beef with black people...... Swag

black men bagging to many of those red headed chicks. Always is the root cause bruhs

Where is the internet slap-a-foo button?

Not much swag in being whipped for not cotton quick enough

And better yet black slaves where interbred with Irish slaves to create mulatto slaves...

Tokubetsu

Kid Mero Danny Brown caps lock review:
YO THE BEATS ON THIS SHIT RANGE FROM REALLY GOOD TO REAL WEIRD BUT GOOD WEIRD. LIKE SEEING A REGULAR GIRL WITH HER CLITORIS PIERCED. LIKE SHORTY IS A VERY REGULAR GIRL THAT WEARS UGGS AND ATTENDS A CUNY, BUT YOU TAKE HER BACK TO THE CRIB AND HER WOMAN PP HAS A METAL BAR THROUGH IT ON SOME WILD SHIT. THIS ALBUM IS BASICALLY A GANGSTA CLIT PIERCING. I MEAN THAT IN THE MOST POSITIVE WAY POSSIBLE. IT'S POPPIN AND EVEN THE SHIT YOU THINK IS GONNA SUCK IS POPPIN. YOU CRAZY FOR THIS ONE DANNY. SALUTE B.

http://noisey.vice.com/blog/danny-browns-old-the-kid-mero-review

Blackace

No shit is this real?

Yeah...

They were livestock...

The Irish slave trade is criminally overlooked
In time, the English thought of a better way to use these women (in many cases, girls as young as 12) to increase their market share: The settlers began to breed Irish women and girls with African men to produce slaves with a distinct complexion. These new “mulatto” slaves brought a higher price than Irish livestock and, likewise, enabled the settlers to save money rather than purchase new African slaves. This practice of interbreeding Irish females with African men went on for several decades and was so widespread that, in 1681, legislation was passed “forbidding the practice of mating Irish slave women to African slave men for the purpose of producing slaves for sale.” In short, it was stopped only because it interfered with the profits of a large slave transport company.

Esch

Banned
Drugs aren't a fucking game. I know of several people who were casually dealing, and all of a sudden theyre in waaaaay over their heads.

You know why? Money.

Never not seen someone start dealing go bad. Maybe a couple times to cop an oz and sell a little so you can smoke some good for 'free' but if you're consistently doing that shit you lost. Selling drugs is some of the dumbest shit you can do as a source of side income.

yeah i know some people doing it on the side paying for tuition. and a few acquaintances who do it for a day job and they already have court dates and records and etc.

its a mess. great money but its not worth it

Esch

Banned
They came up with cute names like indentured servants

"Indentured labourers" is what i'm descended from on both sides.... They were treated like shit no question, but at least my families got to eventually leave the slave game without something like the Civil War having to go down....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom