• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cudder

hahahaha holy shit that was great. him, that suit, that dude, the song.

kinda a trip to see his set look like that. he wasnt even that hard into the "moon man" thing in his hayday while he was actually making the MOTM's. the "not on my watch" was funny, though.

exarkun

Kid Cudi was great but you can tell he is a cokefiend.

Fixed that for ya.

I had to do it after seeing the credits on the album...I listened to Miley cyrus' album. She has better beats on the album than both Meek's and Big Sean's albums combined. : ( How she afford all those Juicy Jesus and Mike Will beats.

Cudder

Fixed that for ya.

I had to do it after seeing the credits on the album...I listened to Miley cyrus' album. She has better beats on the album than both Meek's and Big Sean's albums combined. : ( How she afford all those Juicy Jesus and Mike Will beats.

Probably because she has more money than both Big Sean and Meek Mill combined

I went to the Kid Cudi show in Toronto. He was wearing the same shit.

He came out of that cave in the background and it really reminded me of Iron Man 1 when Tony was stuck in that cave and finally came out type thing.

Esch

Banned
Kid Cudi is great

ibcl0MThMGO52k.gif

I really want Ferg to make a video for Cocaine Castle. Make that shit KLVN as fuck.

Make that shit like Jesse's house from BB with all these base heads everywhere.

I want to see babies in they pampers filled with cocaine, fuckin doctors in they suits n shit with cocaine all over them and shit.

Shit could be magical.

Isaiah Rashad - Shot You Down Remix Ft.Jay Rock & Schoolboy Q

Pretty dope remix, damn I feel like Jay Rock is ready to drop a good upcoming album. Dude's pretty good and better after Money Trees, I feel. I thought Follow Me Home had some great tracks.

Schoolboy Q killt it too. Can't wait to hear Oxymoron.
I saw Top Dawg tweet about who they should put on it last week. Thought Kenny woulda made the cut

Yea I was right. Oxymoron coming January.

Esch

Banned
I aint got a problem with it. TDE is rightfully taking a break to cook up some good in the kitchen. Yall really expecting them to hold you down every summer and shit?

Well maybe, if they staggered releases

Esch

Banned
Im gonna keep it real guys... I'm hard up for a Rapper of the Year or Feature Killer of the Year choice...

I couldnt tell you what id pick for either at this point.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Where is the internet slap-a-foo button?

Not much swag in being whipped for not cotton quick enough

And better yet black slaves where interbred with Irish slaves to create mulatto slaves...

man look everyone knows shit was horrifically fucked up back then. Going over it and not having any way to legitimately deal with that frustration will fuck with your mind and emotions. Some people will always be racist in every group and some wont. I'm not going to stress it to much because what will that do for me but make me mad? Trust me I had my cultural awakening a decade ago. At a certain point you got just not let that shit phase you unless you can do something about it or your going to always be pissed about some new low to the shit that was done to black people and the shit that is still being done to black people.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
"Indentured labourers" is what i'm descended from on both sides.... They were treated like shit no question, but at least my families got to eventually leave the slave game without something like the Civil War having to go down....
Caste societies are different flavor of crazy...

The New York riots at the start of the civil war were a direct result of Irish being forced to fight for slaves that were treated better than them...

Tokubetsu

Winter is gonna be so good.

Act II: Patents of Nobility in December
Oxymoron in January.

Really glad I'm an immortal vampire get to see these two released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom