• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

naw

Damn brehs, im devastated. Had to put my dog down about an hour ago and shit is killing me on the inside. im gonna miss her so much. Yall got any good mourning/ soulful rap? I could use some of that right now.
Jd5obFD.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypxy0-Yf12I

thabiz

Damn brehs, im devastated. Had to put my dog down about an hour ago and shit is killing me on the inside. im gonna miss her so much. Yall got any good mourning/ soulful rap? I could use some of that right now.

Sucks. Have had to do it twice. My condolences.

PBY

Banned
Thanks guys, appreciate it.

This is my first. Ive had her since I was eleven. Shit sucks. Makes me wonder if I wanna ever get another.

Without the sadness their is no joy. Why build relationships if youre afraid of the pain they bring? They joy is definitely worth it breh.

Chevy woods on stage right now.

I swear I heard dudes name for so long and never found out who he is

He average as fuck tho

Chevy pretty much played every feature he had with Wiz

CRS

Lmao.

Condolences on your dog, man. I have a lab that is on her last months. She's been losing mad weight and I've been trying to do everything I can to help her out. Dreading the day it comes.

That Hey Mama the year after his mother passed away at the VMAs(?) is still super sad and emotional. One of the most heart warming performances.

Esch

Banned
Condolences on your dog, man. I have a lab that is on her last months. She's been losing mad weight and I've been trying to do everything I can to help her out. Dreading the day it comes.

Mine had cancer for more than a year and she just wasnt walking right, couldn't go out to do her business without help, just suffering.

It's better for them to go with some dignity tbh.

IrishNinja

Flying Colours is nice on the highs but a mixed bag overall, gonna revisit soon cause i love the good tracks, even epilogue is nice

just wanted to say sorry for your loss, fam...given the situation, you know you did right by her, but its thankfully been years since i had to do that, and shit still leaves a hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom