• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

wear a confederate flag, brehs

stoopid liburls fuckin up SOUTHERN PRIDE
it was about STATES RIGHTS NOT SLAVERY, GOD

i honestly heard this at least 10 times living in the midwest, and am physically unable to not reply "agreed, such as the right to own people"

fuck bruce springsteen tho

aight but we keepin phil collins

tomorrow night is my show, but no way im paying $35 for a concert tee.

i usually pay like $25-30 on the markup if its a good show, last one was Tribe since they were selling nice throwback low end theory shirts

Maad City might be the most overrated song in all of gaf.

I dunno, that might be Rap God now.

^correct

overcast

Only concert tee I've purchased is Danny Brown. Definitely would get more if they look good enough. Might get another if he has new merch.

Almost got one from the Disclosure concert, but I didn't feel like it.

JKGPvXB.jpg

Yelawolf - Light Switch (Prod. by DJ Paul)

BLACKFALL next week. Entirely produced by DJ Paul.
Cult week here~

tumblr_lnx7r6XRzI1qccm2fo1_400.gif

He needs more beats like this.

Esch

Banned
The song that comes after entitled, "Go Hard," goes even harder!

...Who's trying to get a plug session going.

I am. Was thinking about doing a GKMC playthrough since its almost a year since it dropped, but no one has replied with interest

thabiz

Hype...Also would it be possible to get like a brief ThaBiz roundup of your posts from the past month or so...Just names and albums, no links necessary. Just trying to see what I missed.

not posting much cause its becoming a waste of time. but here's what i'm rocking the last month.

JMega The God - Niggaz Iz Kingz Forever
Live Percenters - The Corners Involved
Denmark Vessey - Don’t Drink The Kool Aid
Dynasty - A Star In Life’s Clothing
The Procussions
Pragmatic Theory – Verbal Architect
The Incomparable Shakespeare - #InvincibleDream
Rilgood - Kingdom

HiResDes

not posting much cause its becoming a waste of time. but here's what i'm rocking the last month.

JMega The God - Niggaz Iz Kingz Forever
Live Percenters - The Corners Involved
Denmark Vessey - Don’t Drink The Kool Aid
Dynasty - A Star In Life’s Clothing
The Procussions
Pragmatic Theory – Verbal Architect
The Incomparable Shakespeare - #InvincibleDream
Rilgood - Kingdom

THANKS BREH

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
good ass day braj's.

good ass day.

had a nice lunch date with this beautiful african/german mixed woman, found a pristine copy of Off The Wall and ended up with a job connect by the end of the day. I only get a few of these days a year, gotta soak it in.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
good ass day braj's.

good ass day.

had a nice lunch date with this beautiful african/german mixed woman, found a pristine copy of Off The Wall and ended up with a job connect by the end of the day. I only get a few of these days a year, gotta soak it in.
Good luck with the job. Still waiting for a call back. I am hungry fam, so hungry.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
good ass day braj's.

good ass day.

Did you say

Girl I know you want this Wenis

I don't feel like I've given that album the concentrated listen it deserves.

It's decent, even good with some standout tracks but I feel that Es had much more energy than Deck (which is understandable, I guess?) and both weren't as hungry as their features. The supervillain theme has been done before and they didn't really bring anything new to the table, which is a shame. As an album it doesn't work as well as it could.

Still, has some good ass tracks.

Esch

Banned
Just transmitted some of the depths of my heavy metal jams to Des on some transplant shit

tumblr_mglj3w4CFK1qkgxf0o1_500.gif

welcome to the brotherhood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom