• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

In Search Of is the shit. for the longest time i liked the Spymob version better but i've come around to the original Neptunes beats. it has an odd charm.

Mr.Swag

Banned
I feel like a fucking idiot

Listening to Pusha Ts album... And I'm wondering, this shit goes great, but where's Pusha? All I hear is Kanye. 2 songs later and I realize that Pusha sounds a lot like Kanye.
Never knew that this was his voice...

All these years, where the fuck my ears...

Listening to Pusha Ts album... And I'm wondering, this shit goes great, but where's Pusha? All I hear is Kanye. 2 songs later and I realize that Pusha sounds a lot like Kanye.

wut

PBY

Banned

...then who was kanye?

Tokubetsu

scust even if your talking just Burnout games

Was so disappointing coming from 3. So many unmemorable tracks, cars, variety, etc. Thank god Paradise breathed fresh air into the genre amidst shit like Flat Out and Revenge.

I would pee on everyone in gaf hop if they were on fire (past AND present posters) but I would let you burn Enzo. Just wanted you to know that.

Trey

Burnout 3 was legit. I remember I stumbled upon the demo of it one day. My brother and I played it the entire day.

Mr.Swag

Banned
only Burnout ive owned was Paradise.
Played the fuck out of t tho, and when that custom soundtrack patch came thru???

Daaaaa i played that all day

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I would pee on everyone in gaf hop if they were on fire (past AND present posters) but I would let you burn Enzo. Just wanted you to know that.
What is life worth when it's just spent playing Sonic 4, Ninja Gaiden 3 and Street Fighter: The Movie?

Maybe through the flames I'll get to visit the Toku Realm, where the magical haze turns garbage to gold.

Tokubetsu

What is life worth when it's just spent playing Sonic 4, Ninja Gaiden 3 and Street Fighter: The Movie?

Maybe through the flames I'll get to visit the Toku Realm, where the magical haze turns garbage to gold.

I love how you come at me with garbage I've never even played. If you knew me, if you could actually comprehend the realm of toku you would know I know fuck with Itagaki made Ninja Gaiden games. I don't fuck with Team Ninja Dog. My energy is based and pure. Stay blinded.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Should I jump into John Legends newest album or some of his previous ones?

I listened to the first based on GAF reccomendation and liked it a lot.

I love how you come at me with garbage I've never even played. If you knew me, if you could actually comprehend the realm of toku you would know I know fuck with Itagaki made Ninja Gaiden games. I don't fuck with Team Ninja Dog. My energy is based and pure. Stay blinded.
Tokubestu

Esch

Banned
advice toku
excited des
analogy phoenixdark
serious peterb0y
crude siddx
bitter wanderingwind
suggestion kamspy
news aggregate enzo
creative blackace
bipolar moooose
scust wenis
helpful crs
comprehensible irishninja
story tguy
visual troll macca
empirical dominokid
crotchety et36

yep

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I can't tell if my label is negative or positive.

toku is better as Transcendent Toku

Esch

Banned
I can't tell if my label is negative or positive.

toku is better as Transcendent Toku
it only means that you are at your best when addressing scust subjects, tbh. and there are a lot of discustin subjects in life.
I would give empirical to Esch considering the scale and all.

PYREX peterb0y
Parodying Soul Creator

Nah, dominokid wins. he's the guy that helps balance out the idiotic idealism we all exhibit on gaf hop; the guy that reminds you that lil wayne sells a million albums with a 1/6 of a functioning brain and that your favorite indie rapper will go triple aspartame

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
advice toku
excited des
analogy phoenixdark
serious peterb0y
crude siddx
bitter wanderingwind
suggestion kamspy
news aggregate enzo
creative blackace
bipolar moooose
scust wenis
helpful crs
story tguy
visual troll macca
empirical dominokid
crotchety et36

yep

motherfucker you calling me crude? I'll cut the dick off a homeless man, dip it in an old whores vagina pus, feed you month old chutney till you get the mudbutt and then slide that sumbitch up in your puckered shit stained asshole like a hermit crab finding a new shell to call home.

Naw I really am crude as fuck, most of the people I know irl hate my ass because of it. Which is nice because I don't fuck with people who cry at the mention of crusty cunts.

Esch

Banned
watching peter run xbone damage control in these 'megaton' threads has been funny as hell

you save that hoe, captain

PBY

Banned
watching peter run xbone damage control in these 'megaton' threads has been funny as hell

you save that hoe, captain
I don't even got a bone preordered tho. Ima buy one for titanfall eventually, but ATM I just wanna play COD and 2k14. Got the ps4 preordered.

rumors that build into conspiracies really bother me for some reason, gaf is crazy tonight.

Esch

Banned
I don't even got a bone preordered tho. Ima buy one for titanfall eventually, but ATM I just wanna play COD and 2k14. Got the ps4 preordered.

rumors that build into conspiracies really bother me for some reason, gaf is crazy tonight.

definitely some attention seeking behavior going on and i dont typically bite on conspiracy either but there's a lot of smoke for something without a fire. it makes sense too, MS has been very disorganized when it comes to their products recently (win8, rt, etc) so it's not too far of a stretch to assume they facked up their firmware. I mean look at the changes they had to make re: DRM, online stuff. That doesn't happen overnight without a lot of work.

yeshrug.png

PBY

Banned
Yeah I just don't know enough. It could totally come out fucked- but won't journalists know like in 2 weeks? Ninjas is out there acting like their Assange spreading NSA leaks and shif, it's so ridiculous.

Ima hold off on buying one because I don't really care about the launc exclusives, and they've been showing 2k on PS4.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Haven't read console wars threads in months. There's been far too much of people just following media narratives in the past few months and you can't even call that shit out because hypocritically people call YOU biased. I didn't believe Cliffy when he said it at the time but it really is the case, nearly every thread has people shifting the burden of proof. Gaming is in full stupid/GameFAQs and will be for the next year. You can't say something about the X1 is dope in isolation without people jumping on you with unrelated points about how Kinect smashed your grandmother.

MS is still in a deeply disadvantageous position from everything we know (most importantly with the stuff that won't change like hardware) but I don't like when people use assumptions as facts either. Also why I can't read Wii U threads anymore because they border on delusion. Just look at that port thread listing all those Wii U versions with cut content as the best ports.

Faulty logic is one of my pet peeves.

IrishNinja

fuck catching up on the last few pages, i bet shit aint eeen happen while i was out
also having had a near launch PS3 im super glad im waiting on the kinds/price on the XB1 to be worked out, its like i finally learned a lesson there

yep

*phew* was worried id catch verbose or some shit
for real though, some solid character calls in there, even addressed the heels

#GafHoppersNotMentionedByEsch

run with #Undefineable

32 Levels of based and I have transcended all of them.

this will be your tag, in my heart. stay blessed.

Burnout revenge was the racing game GOAT

ima be that crotchedy dude that reminds ya'll bout how the genre piqued at Outrun Arcade/2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom