• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohnonono

Reporting in to Hip-Hop GAF. As stated before still very new to this genre but so far these have been the most consistent stuff sticking to my playlist.

Run the Jewels
R.A.P Music
Old
GKMC
Death Grips- The Money Store (As someone who listens to lots of Noise and Grind and stuff this was a really easy transition. Pretty amazing stuff.)

Favorite MC so far is... Killer Mike. Followed closely by Danny Brown.

Next album I plan on picking up is the new Black Milk thingy. Like what I have heard so far off that.

codhand

dat quelle chris tho
woooo

a1862051115_10.jpg

This also comes out tomorrow.
.jpg[/IMG]

already been done!

Gunna eat good tonite.

.jpg[/IMG]

i see you on that farm to table / nose to tail steez, you aint martha stewart, dont wipe that shit, eat it.

had some GOAT beef myself down in Austin
FL7Dxa4.png

codhand

cant believe yall willing to go to the mat for some lame shit like smooth pb. do you guys still cut the crust off too? get ranch dressing for your papa john's?

step it up on all fronts, it's very telling.

colbert-on-notice_medium.jpg

joelseph

Equalibrum - Return Journey 04:42
Man Mantis - When You're Laughing In The Dark 03:01
AbJo - Neon Dreams & Ferraris 03:46
Black Noi$e - Ethnic Juke 02:17
Javis FauX - Mint Julep 03:47
Chris Brassard - I M Weerd 03:39
Bolts - Luvblind 02:06
Jay Cue - A New Life In The Stars 02:53
vhvl - abysml 01:58
LAKIM - '89 Shine (Raw S#%!) 01:47
Simon SMTHNG - Authentic 02:10
Danny! - Loginska (Remix) 02:31
BK Beats - Fruition 02:49
Datahowler - Three Jewels 05:04

This beat tape continues to surprise me. The first track is such a nice opener.

grkazan12

Thanks for the Drake recommends guys, I'm going to check them our later. Spotify has been a blessing in finding new music, good catalog to explore on that service.

Mr.Swag

Banned
My Name is My Name, might be my AOTY.
Liking it more than OLD.

What else came out this year?
Run the Jewels, Trap Lord, ...

HiResDes

can someone youtube me some goat jon wanye songs, so i can see what's the fuss?

Let me just put it this way...This is the fourth great thing Jonwayne released this year! You don't need to be selective, you know how to work youtube breh.

My Name is My Name, might be my AOTY.
Liking it more than OLD.

What else came out this year?
Run the Jewels, Trap Lord, ...

Go listen to Miley Cyrus.

CRS

can someone youtube me some goat jon wanye songs, so i can see what's the fuss?
He's mainly a beat producer but check out the Cassete trilogy and I Don't Care mixtape. He raps on those. With the exception of the first two cassettes, they're free to download and he has tracks uploaded on his Soundcloud.

codhand

He's mainly a beat producer but check out the Cassete trilogy and I Don't Care mixtape. He raps on those. With the exception of the first two cassettes, they're free to download and he has tracks uploaded on his Soundcloud.

perfect, thanks.

HiResDes

I don't know yet, big fan of Billy though. Like the Do The Right Thing reference thing in the first track, but found it to be a bit too discordant.

...The second track is much better, gotta let that atmosphere build and let the beat breathe.

Reporting in to Hip-Hop GAF. As stated before still very new to this genre but so far these have been the most consistent stuff sticking to my playlist.

Run the Jewels
R.A.P Music
Old
GKMC
Death Grips- The Money Store (As someone who listens to lots of Noise and Grind and stuff this was a really easy transition. Pretty amazing stuff.)

Next album I plan on picking up is the new Black Milk thingy. Like what I have heard so far off that.
You are my friend

I actually like the first minute and 10 seconds of Eminem's new song "the monster."

If he would have somehow just stuck with the first 10 minutes and recreated that same feel/style over the next 2-3 minutes, it would have been a good solid commercial song imo.
he should have let me "produced" the song.....(not the beat) lol.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I can see Tyler still playing music in ten years...at a gathering of the juggalo's. He's right about Will.I.Am being a butt shit factory, but he's like ten years late to making that statement.

overcast

Run the Jewels
R.A.P Music
Old
GKMC

Good stuff! Have you listened to the "classics" of the genre? If not you should go to our op and check out the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom