• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiResDes

In Search Of is definitely underrated. One of the best albums ever for doing what it did when it did it.

Thought you guys were talking about In Search of Stoney Jackson and I was hyped : (

...Anyway I'm going to host a very special plug session at 10PM Eastern, very strictly focused on music made in the 90s for all whom want to come

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
I still move work from the AM to the PM, niggas got beef I'ma spray em when I see em. *blat blat blat*

cut a bone out his skin, fish filet'em when I see'em
then wire his jaw, Kanye'em when I see'em

Fuck it I used to love listening to Cassidy bar it up.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Got my Bronson vibe on today and had Rare Chandeliers on while I made Pumpkin and Bacon soup from "The Whole Beast: Nose to Tail Cooking" cook book.

Gunna eat good tonite.

this shit gets me hard brehs.

1403613_1015337345247j0qnw.jpg

cryptic

I eard em's shit but it was wack so it's not worth discussion. I wish we could bring it back to that.

Anyway, I was just wondering how many people heard this track. A detroit classic from back in the day with esham, baby of young money, blade icewood, stl juan, g-rock, tuff tone, jesse james, and street lord affiliate fat mike.
Crome On Them Thangs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muARqbDIGm8

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Wipe the edges of the bowl before you take HD stuntin pictures bro bro. Dat professional presentation lost a couple points, nah'mean.

This is only my first dish from this book. I'll remember next time (possibly will be duck heart on toast).

Squalor

Wow, "The Monster" was bad. I suppose not "Survival" bad, but pretty bad.
Maybe his first 3 albums were a fluke and he really was nothing special. I don't know what to think of this...I really don't.
You don't just have three fluke albums. That's just not possible.

The only explanation is that he actually ran out of things to rap about. His fall was so precipitous, too, so maybe that's why it seems so much worse than Jay Z's and Wayne's.

They fell off hard, but over years. Eminem just hit rock bottom lyrically almost in an instant.

And now, to make matters worse, it seems as though corporate is dictating his production and features as if he were some newbie.

Thought you guys were talking about In Search of Stoney Jackson and I was hyped : (

...Anyway I'm going to host a very special plug session at 10PM Eastern, very strictly focused on music made in the 90s for all whom want to come

what music/tracks did you play?

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Is the GAF mixtape still on?

What kind of beats do you guys want?

grkazan12

So recently, I noticed that I'm starting to like Drake and now I think he's not that bad after listening to some tracks on Nothing Was the Same. I'm still not biggest the fan of his sappy songs made for fucking or the chickas. He also does have 40 who is a pretty fucking good producer, the beat on Tuscan Leather is what got me.

I was just wondering what are some necessary Drake songs or albums that you guys would recommend?

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
a variety would be nice, doesnt matter what to me. yall have your own thing on the boards and id like to see that reflected in the final project

Ok... fair enough

Just need to know what people were feeling...

I was just wondering what are some necessary Drake songs or albums that you guys would recommend?

I'm On One
HYFRP
Stay Schemin
Headliners

Tokubetsu

So recently, I noticed that I'm starting to like Drake and now I think he's not that bad after listening to some tracks on Nothing Was the Same. I'm still not biggest the fan of his sappy songs made for fucking or the chickas. He also does have 40 who is a pretty fucking good producer, the beat on Tuscan Leather is what got me.

You pretty much just want NWTS and Take Care then these tracks:
Free Spirit ft. Rick Ross
Club Paradise
Unforgettable ft. Young Jeezy
Dreams Money Can Buy

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I was hoping to like Monsters so I could call you all hive mind hatin ass hater fuckers. But it's fucking awful. Not as bad as the musical abortion that is love the way you lie, but still really bad. Anything with Frankenstein's monster bouncing her shitty vocals off her skyscraper sized fucking forehead is going to suck, but I thought em might salvage it to some degree. Nope. I'm glad I'm not in the US so I don't have to hear it everywhere I go for the next few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom