• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

codhand

"Pink"..."cracka" sigh, his movement never started, never clicked on anything from dude in my natural born

Wait I lied I did see his nardwuar interview, some 90s babies shit

This G Rap interview is too good. It's true what one of the interviewer lames said " G Raps fans are more hardcore than any other rappers"

lmao when they call Bronson

Also, G Raps top 10 is literally the exact same as mine except take out Eminem and add Biggie

Necro- " I blew my verses out of the water"

C'mon son

Cudder

Mr.Swag

Banned
I forgot Rick Ross album was coming out on December. I was gonna make my AOTY list already, but gotta wait for Rozay.

His last three drops have been what's up. Teflon Don? That album is a classic, fuck the haters. Rich Forever? One of the best mix tapes put out by an A lister. God Forgives and I don't, had a couple bangers on it, but not as good as the formerly mentioned.

I believe in Ross.

HiiiLife

Still love the beat on Blue Magic.

And apologies to the breh HRD if this has been mentioned, but has he not been able to update the OP with his third quarter round up?

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Late again but on the basketball talk, I've never really followed teams themselves, rather I followed players. Probably cause I didn't grow up on the US, so I didn't have attachement to a city or region. So I just follow players I enjoy watching play, like Durant, Griffin, LeBron, etc.... I also love rooting for the underdog. I remember all those years ago when the warriors killed the mavs, such fun games to watch. Also a big fan of young players, I enjoy watching then progress through the years. Which is why I give zero fucks about Kobe.

On a side note, Kobe's dad's team played agianst the local Saigon bball team last year and I got drunk as fuck and heckled his ass the whole time like the asshole I am. "Yoooo Joe, maybe if your son rapes a few more white girls his team might actually make the playoffs!" My friends were in permanent smh mode at my bullshit.

joelseph

Swagless white guys who can't sing tend to blend together.

Pretty sure I am fingering his anus in this picture.

LGjNUt3.jpg

Such a great show.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
when the mafia six supposed to drop ? I thought it was today but on the LM site it says in November.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Cross-posting:

Eminem ft. Kendrick Lamar - Love Game.

Kinda like the familiar production. Great flow across all verses. It's okay, definitely a step above everything else he's put out thus far. Em goes off at the end. Lyrically it's the first impressive thing we've heard off of the album, and not as incoherent and shitty as Rap God.

Also drips.

DominoKid

of course that Em/Kendrick is some silly shit.

i'll let yall field test this album for me. i don't think i'm mentally ready for this.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Hyped for that new Bronson.

I find it hard to even care about Em's skill at this point. He clearly goes off at the end of the song, but man. I would have been excited in high school. Such a weird feeling.

grkazan12

Cross-posting:

Eminem ft. Kendrick Lamar - Love Game.

Kinda like the familiar production. Great flow across all verses. It's okay, definitely a step above everything else he's put out thus far. Em goes off at the end. Lyrically it's the first impressive thing we've heard off of the album, and not as incoherent and shitty as Rap God.

Also drips.

Trash, I don't know what it is about Em's flow, it's technically cool, but I just can't get behind it for some reason, yelling is still fucking there. Beat is trash. Why the fuck would Kendrick agree to this, dude's been on fire with some respectable verses (Nosetalgia was straight fire) and he comes on board to this garbage. I know he couldn't say no to Eminem, but good god.

Shit will be a hit tho. :(

cdyhybrid

Trash, I don't know what it is about Em's flow, it's technically cool, but I just can't get behind it for some reason, yelling is still fucking there. Beat is trash. Why the fuck would Kendrick agree to this, dude's been on fire with some respectable verses (Nosetalgia was straight fire) and he comes on board to this garbage. I know he couldn't say no to Eminem, but good god.

Shit will be a hit tho. :(

Pretty easy to see why Kendrick would do it. He's reaching an entirely new audience by appearing on an Em song.

Eminem's greatest fault at this point is that none of the songs are catchy. The serious stuff, the goofy stuff, the poppy stuff; it all sounds like a mess. Not one verse or hook worthy of the MMLP name. Hell, even Encore and Relapse had some catchy stuff.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Pretty easy to see why Kendrick would do it. He's reaching an entirely new audience by appearing on an Em song.
Any rapper would die to do a song with Em because of dude's stature and the all around ability he once had.

Em recently though, yeah I'm pretty sure every artist that works with him has some creative doubt but would never vocalize it and instead suppress the notion, especially knowing that the shit is going to resonate no matter what.

grkazan12

Eminem's greatest fault at this point is that none of the songs are catchy. The serious stuff, the goofy stuff, the poppy stuff; it all sounds like a mess. Not one verse or hook worth of the MMLP name. Hell, even Encore and Relapse had some catchy stuff.

True, it's not something chill back to or even music that you recite or sing along with, nothing. We didn't even get to the song with that dude from Fun yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom