• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

codhand

1. “More Wins”
2. “Dr. Kimble”
3. “Byron G” f/ Domo Genesis & The Whooliganz (produced by Evidence)
4. “Legendary Mesh”
5. “No Hesitation” f/ Styles P
6. “Swimteam Rastas”
7. “Mums In The Garage” f/ Action Bronson
8. “See The Rich Man Play” f/ Roc Marciano
9. “Banging Sound” f/ Fashawn
10. “Step Masters”
11. “Tomorrow” f/ Rakka Iriscience & Blu
12. “Draw Something” f/ Oh No
13. “Buzzing Away”
14. “Just Step”

kool-g-rap-oxwoin.gif

Jitters

I think the production is great, and his lyrics as well. It just feels like, idk there isn't much rapping on it???? And the one feature is really out of place to me. I'm not the biggest Jeremiah Jae fan but he suits a Jonwayne album way more than Scoop. I would rather have had someone like him for the feature.

I don't think I like any track on it as much as I LOVED Ode To Mortality from the previous tape.

Kwixotik

Jonwayne looks like he works at a comics/hobby shop.

I really like Cassette 2 though, just downloaded it and it's the first I've heard from him.

HiResDes

There's a lot of rapping on it, he raps on every track, so I have no clue what you're talking about.I feel like the album is gonna be a grower for some, people had the same reaction when they first heard XXX. Being different is good, it's a pro, not a con. Find Me in the Future is pretty much infallible.

...And if one more person brings up his looks I'm gonna verbally body you in a freestyle.

Jitters

There's a lot of rapping on it, he raps on every track, so I have no clue what you're talking about.I feel like the album is gonna be a grower for some, people had the same reaction when they first heard XXX. Being different is good, it's a pro, not a con. Find Me in the Future is pretty much infallible.

I def agree. This feel like one of the most unique hip hop albums I've heard in awhile.

I'm mean like Zeroh's Song. That is basically all the production.

Kwixotik

...And if one more person brings up his looks I'm gonna verbally body you in a freestyle.

Sorry man, it's true. The tape is excellent though.

MMLP2 is pretty fuckin nice not as good as the original obviously. Like the tracks Bad Guy, RoR, Legacy, Rap God, Brainless, So Far, Love Game(both went in was as good as expected) and Evil Twin.

HiResDes

Game's OKE is fantastic. Even if you hate Game, you can't hate this project...It might be the best thing he's done since The Documentary. The dichotomy is so weird. Game could make an album that sounded like aural gold and nobody would fuck with it. Eminem makes albums that sound like soggy dog shit and people get on their knees to sop it up.

hnnng new young buck. can't wait for his shit with starlito. dude needs to hook up with deniro farrar and gibbs too i think.

will listen to yelawolf/dj paul tomorrow.

cryptic

you ain't a thug
you just look like the stereotype
get shook tight then took right
to your burial site

I'm having a hard time feeling buck, everybody on that same shit but they're getting old with their never was. I'm going to check that jonwayne, another dope nobody to piss off the "what's radio hot" guys at my job; unfortunately.

HiResDes

you ain't a thug
you just look like the stereotype
get shook right then took right
to your burial site

I'm having a hard time feeling buck, everybody on that same shit but they're getting old with their never was.

Yeah that Buck was super dusty. Not feeling it.

yeah it's a generic track, but the excitement for me is that he's back to making music now.

dude's gotta get that grimy sound and voice back. black gloves pt. 2

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Hard to talk grimy when someone else owns your name...

Anyways I judge everything to the song Get Buck

just heard the first track off the yelawolf tape. gotta go to bed now.

but damn. i really like it. looks like he's retaining his gun plus a mask flow.

edit: @blackace haha i think you threw that song into a few of your mixes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom