• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

codhand

i like that the new bronson has mistakes, and miss takes, and odd features, and is....kooky for like of a better word. it's mixed shitty, but loud, like it was made from actual records, not some catalog/library sample, replayed. also it's very nyc. more than anything ive heard all year.

black milk album is dope too, solid 8/10

Man I used to be the biggest black milk stan. Especially after his work with bishop Lamont. But I find the dude just so boring now. There was maybe three tracks I was feeling off the new album.

I don't see how any fan of Tronic wouldn't enjoy No Poison No Paradise. It's a return to form IMO.

Tokubetsu

i know. dont expect you to like anything if more than 2 people on gaf hop like it

jbdUkbpMwmpLtG.png

You know how the cult do

codhand

Looking at what I am listening to or about to listen to according to the last month.

Action Bronson - Blue Chips 2
Mellowhigh - Mellowhigh
Jonwayne - Rap Album One

Pusha T - My Name Is My Name
Robert Glasper Experiment - Black Radio 2
Boldy James - My 1st Chemistry Set
Raider Klan - Tales From the Underground
Quelle Chris - Ghost at the Finish Line

Armand Hammer - Race Music

Black Milk - No Poison No Paradise

Please add to this list people.

how about i just subtract?

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I don't see how any fan of Tronic wouldn't enjoy No Poison No Paradise. It's a return to form IMO.

I mean I agree, that's why I'm so puzzled at ny reaction to the new album. I should love it and I don't understand why I don't.

Recon

Banned
Man toku, your avy is fucked up lol. I didnt notice it in this thread, but I had to do a double take when I saw that shit pop up on gaming side.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I'm officially on Pusha Ts dick
What else is worth listening from him besides MNIMN? Cus this album is fuego
Solo stuff?

Fear of God 2 is horribly mastered but it has a lot of fire songs like Body Work, Amen, etc. and has all of the good stuff from Fear of God 1 on it. Might also want to download Exodus. Maybe check out Wrath of Caine (more similar to MNIMN).

Mr.Swag

Banned
Who says shit like this? When you were growing up, did nobody teach you better?
hey man
The way I talk
Please don't hate

Momma done tried teaching me
But it was all lost in translation
Cus see, she was from another nation
learned Spanish Cus she not from this country
But we here not over there
So I learned English
Now what I speak is foreign to her

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Yeezus came out in the first half though...

Yeah one of the reasons I thought this year was lost.....

If I wanted interperative dance alongside shitty Rap spectacles I would go to my local community college TERP show and could see all sorts of that nonsense alongside horrible music for $10.

I thought the first half of the year was just fine, but then again I always expect the first half of the year of any media to be slow. Looking back though seemed like there were actually quite a few decent to great releases that I could see quite a few people loving.

yelawolf/dj paul tape is indeed great. better than blue chips 2 which is hit or miss. i like the project for sure but bronsons alchemist tape was a lot better than either of the blue chips.

will get on that mac miller one.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I hope the whole experience gets erased from your mind bruh
Never, shit was next level. I've seen my fair share of stage show concerts and just regular concerts.

His shit puts everyone to shame. It's a goddamn spectacle on a GAWD level.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Hope Toronto dates don't get postponed. ;/

Imagery we've seen thus far from the tour is so sexy, I want to see it IRL and see what mask he brings out in Toronto lol. And with Ye's catalogue accompanying this dope shit? :whew:

Hope Toronto dates don't get postponed. ;/

Imagery we've seen thus far from the tour is so sexy, I want to see it IRL and see what mask he brings out in Toronto lol. And with Ye's catalogue accompanying this dope shit? :whew:

So far up the dates up to the 5th are postponed.

You know they aren't going to have that shit fixed by the 12th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom