• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

naw

gTZ5i.gif

still playing shit

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
MMLP2 might not be that great of an album...but it's still better than that failed art school experiment of fuckery called yeezus. Better than the bullshit big sean and pusha t put out too. It's been a shit year for mainstream releases really.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
MMLP2 might not be that great of an album...but it's still better than that failed art school experiment of fuckery called yeezus. Better than the bullshit big sean and pusha t put out too. It's been a shit year for mainstream releases really.
I read about you in the projective tests section of my psychology textbook.

Cheddahz

Banned

get out of here

DominoKid

ib1gMRIEpfC0yV.gif

siddx

Listening to yeezus was like having Kim Kardasian rub her disease infested ray j stained beef curtain hamburger meat caustic acid vagina on my ears until they melted away to cartilage.
Big Sean had one good song on the entire album, and I forgot what every single song sounded like on the pusha album three seconds after it was over.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Listening to yeezus was like having Kim Kardasian rub her disease infested ray j stained beef curtain hamburger meat caustic acid vagina on my ears until they melted away to cartilage.
Big Sean had one good song on the entire album, and I forgot what every single song sounded like on the pusha album three seconds after it was over.
Big Sean's weedplate was the best of the three for you too?

image.png

Cheddahz

Banned

You enjoyed the Big Sean album more than the Pusha T and Kanye albums?

Oh my god...

siddx

Big Sean's weedplate was the best of the three for you too?

Yeah but thats not saying much. It's like saying getting raped by a brown bear is better than getting raped by a polar bear. Slightly less traumatizing by a marginal degree, but you are still going to end up wishing you never jumped into that zoo exhibit while your ass explodes from horny bear rage.

Jitters

Every Bronson album just sounds.. so samey to me. I finally understand the complaints against Spitta

The Bronson tape def sucks, but I don't think he is Currency level of shitty. He at least has a personality.

I will admit Contemporary Man is pretty good.

overcast

Good God, no.

lmao. i knew he was suspect when he was going on about how much he hated snitches in that neighbor drug dealer thread.

that's something that only really flies in a kill or be killed setting. not the college life.

JohnDoe

Banned
I read that post, and I wont say I disagree, but what makes you think that? Is it the coke/breakfast/Mother Surgery part?

He probably thinks he's trash for doing coke and driving at the same time. And then visiting your mom... on coke.

HiiiLife

Lmao y'all gotta chill on homie, he looking for advice. But on the real, coke doe? That's mad sus to the highest key. Lol. Fam you need to shake that mess and getcha life.

Esch

Banned
Lmao y'all gotta chill on homie, he looking for advice. But on the real, coke doe? That's mad sus to the highest key. Lol. Fam you need to shake that mess and getcha life.

aint nun wrong with a little yayo but cmon, doing lines and driving instead of being there to support your mom while she goes under the knife?

that's human refuse status

Hands on the wheel
Got my codeine and pills
Sniffed so much I can't even feel
Feel like Walt Jr., breakfast meal
Bumps on the dash
This Big Sean CD is trash
Pusha T on my mind smoking hash
Hit up Craigslist to see who wanna smash

HiiiLife

Mr. Swag about to read this when he comes back to the thread and end up logging off GAF forever. Lol. Drop the white. Really. Focus on school like you should be, and well, your crush is gonna find out eventually. Whether she accepts that baggage is something you put yourself in, tbh. But.. Smarten up breh. And more importantly, your moms homie? Damn. I'm just gonna chalk it up to you trying to cope? Or what? I'd be there for my mother. First and foremost. No judgement from me though, man.

aint nun wrong with a little yayo but cmon, doing lines and driving instead of being there to support your mom while she goes under the knife?

that's human refuse status

And.. Lowkey this tbh. No judgement doe fam. Lol.

codhand

So you do care about the eminem album?

i'm still waiting for a reason,

his original EP is the best, i'll say it till i'm blue in the face.

jonwayne album is nice hrd, even the gf dug it on the long car ride, he kept it minimal on the misogyny, high on experimentation

that arcade fire was insane, def aoty contender, better subject matter than the last album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom