• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Creepy date rape charges must be catching up

really? i don't keep up with his schtick, but now that I think about it, that's not that surprising.

He gives off that creeper dude you knew back in high school vibe, but he managed to make money off that with a fresh coat of glitter paint over the creepiness.

I believe its not supposed to be a direct sequel/related story wise. It's just using the same actors and a similar tone. Or at least that's what I was reading about it a year or so ago.

I heard the director changed his mind.

The Raid: Redemption picks up two hours after the last film ended, but instead of playing out essentially in real time, this movie will span about four years

Kimosabae

Banned
Have you heard Gilgamesh?

I've heard it but I'd be a liar if I said I listened. I haven't internalized a single track off 'Dour Candy' - the entire album is a lullaby for me.

Weird, cause I somewhat liked 'History' but it might have been because Woods was new to me.

You implying I should pay attention next time?

PBY

Banned
oneohtrix-point-never-r-plus-seven-full-album-stream.jpg
Oneotrix point never -r plus seven

Dis album. WHEW.

Recon

Banned
Damn. That Curren$y x DZA x Fraud tape is nice. Would definitely be in my top5 if it was a respectable length.

Also, I have a ps4 launch edition pre-order at amazon, and I dont know what to do with it. Anyone want it? Is that even possible? I cant buy it thats for damn sure.

overcast

Lol NBA Live 14 is the only way we're going to hear shit off of Oxymoron.

Fuckouttahere.

#FirstSampleCleared
We'll get the album early next year. If he misses that window we have problems. This is probably a good way to spread some more word. Even if it's pretty minimal. I just want to hear the track. They might release it before the game.
Jesus.
Oneotrix point never -r plus seven

Dis album. WHEW.
Thought it was pretty damn good, though Replica is still better.

Enzo, that Toronto Yeezus tour date has been pushed back to December 22 and 23rd. The tour starts back up on the 16th of Nov. smh.

Whatever though. Not as bad as Vancouver and Montreal who got their show cancelled #Winning #416

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Enzo, that Toronto Yeezus tour date has been pushed back to December 22 and 23rd. The tour starts back up on the 16th of Nov. smh.

Whatever though. Not as bad as Vancouver and Montreal who got their show cancelled #Winning #416
Yeezus to be born again on December 23rd is what you're saying.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

Yeah :/

Kanye fucked up pretty bad with the response to this TBH. Don C has been acting like an asshole on instagram, refusing to even give apologies to fans after the delay.

No receipts either for the damage or what have you. I've seen some crackpot theories online that it's some sort of cover up, lol. It's a tough situation though, since it's not exactly an issue you can just have a backup for when the screen is custom made and on a scale that's never been otherwise produced before.

Yeah :/

Kanye fucked up pretty bad with the response to this TBH. Don C has been acting like an asshole on instagram, refusing to even give apologies to fans after the delay.

No receipts either for the damage or what have you. I've seen some crackpot theories online that it's some sort of cover up, lol. It's a tough situation though, since it's not exactly an issue you can just have a backup for when the screen is custom made and on a scale that's never been otherwise produced before.
As long as Kendrick is still opening for Kanye then I'm happy.

Tokubetsu

Wow. I found Earl so boring, but on this listen its HITTING.

FUCK.

Like Kams said when it dropped man, you kinda have to be in the mood for it. It's amber headphone raps.

Also fuck that Gunplay. No one wants to hear this shit from you Gunplay. We want to here the gully shit. Not some Ross throwaway track.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Also, earlier:

@QtipTheAbstract
I love Kanye no shots but my people continue to suffer psychologically from hardships that happened under that banner

Then:

@PUSHA_T
I hate your poverty opinions and your poverty beats...

@PUSHA_T
Nigga aint counting shit but sheep...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! #PovertyOpinions

@PUSHA_T
Who asked u nigga?? #PovertyOpinions #PovertyBeats HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

tumblr_lgouk9h2YA1qcfba3o1_500.gif

Also, earlier:

@QtipTheAbstract
I love Kanye no shots but my people continue to suffer psychologically from hardships that happened under that banner

Then:

@PUSHA_T
I hate your poverty opinions and your poverty beats...

@PUSHA_T
Nigga aint counting shit but sheep...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! #PovertyOpinions

@PUSHA_T
Who asked u nigga?? #PovertyOpinions #PovertyBeats HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

tumblr_lgouk9h2YA1qcfba3o1_500.gif

Lmao wtf is this

pusha t being a dumbass stooge. hoping kanye pats him on the head for taking fire at q tip for that tweet.

q tip's right though. i love kanye but that confederate flag bullshit is so stupid.

edit: par for course though. everything kanye does outside of music/performances is some dumb shit. shouldn't expect more from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom