• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRS

Moooosey- have u seen Saint Pepsi live?

Assuming yes, but how is it/what kinda show does he put on?
Dude did an awesome set on spf420 yesterday of unreleased shit and he's doing some tracks with LIL SAD. And LIL SAD has a track with XXYYXX in the works too.

Esch

Banned
Listening to The Night's Gambit, still album of the year by a hand and a half.

that pain
that caine that flame that butta

PBY

Banned
Dude did an awesome set on spf420 yesterday of unreleased shit and he's doing some tracks with LIL SAD. And LIL SAD has a track with XXYYXX in the works too.

is there a link to that set?

XXYYXX is dope, but I wasn't thatttt impressed when I saw him live.

Everyone needs to download Lecrae's Church Clothes 2 hosted by Don Cannon. It came out at 1:16pm and has around 20k downloads already. He's a Christian rapper but why should something good offend you? Some big names on their too. Paul Wall, B.O.B., David Banner. Mixtape of the year!
no thanks

CRS

is there a link to that set?

XXYYXX is dope, but I wasn't thatttt impressed when I saw him live.
It was through tinychat so it's shitty quality but still sounded really good. It might be online somewhere and I've recorded it but won't have time to mess with it today.

Esch

Banned
zzZZzzZ…

!

...ZZZZzzzzz...
i0rCuyNNrhxz5.gif

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
It was through tinychat so it's shitty quality but still sounded really good. It might be online somewhere and I've recorded it but won't have time to mess with it today.

doesn't moooooose know him? maybe we can get a hook up on that set last nite because I missed it.

I would also like to get that Ryan Hemsworth set, shit was dope.

HiResDes

I was in there too, fell asleep during Bo Oen though : (

...Missed my favorites, Yung Sherman and Lil Sad

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Feelings being caught, just like Toku after the Control verse.

Black Hippy has 2 years max before a split.

I give it a year, if that long. People talking about they will leave the group because of media coverage? So when you leave you will get zero media coverage, how is that going to work out for you? Just be happy to eat some of the crumbs and you will be fine.

That Em/Slaughterhouse session was turrrble. SH were all mediocre, and Em goes a capella with some nonsense start and stop babbling.

No thank you.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
You should all watch Illmaculate vs. Bigg K which dropped today, battle of the year!
I'll put him in a bag when I spray and hit whoever,
Then keep bussin' 'till there's nuttin' in the mag like the pages stick together

#dead

Damn, Illmaculate still got it. I give him 3-0.

My favourite this year is either Lottazay vs. Daylyt or Tay Roc vs. B Magic. Roc's aggression is insane. I go back to that battle for his third round alone.

If he see me on his block, when I roll around
That chopper's Conceited-size, I wish he would slow it down

I'm going bonkers, every bar a dome shot
Hat low, all in his face, this that old Roc
2 n***az, 4 burners, n***a that's that stovetop
Magic had that good run, n***a this that roadblock

I don't even know why that stovetop line is so hard but it is. Tay Roc vs. Ill Will dropping tomorrow, maybe that battle can salvage SM3.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Schoolboy should hold onto that association for as long as possible. Anyone remember murphy lee? Nope.

Murphy Lee was a weed carrier

Q is quite talented

He might not put it together but that's a pretty thin comparison

mooooose

Moooosey- have u seen Saint Pepsi live?

Assuming yes, but how is it/what kinda show does he put on?

he's my best friend, he's playing a show on saturday in williamsburg, ill be there so come thru, it's going to be amazing

edit - for the record, his live show is really good. he plays whatever he is feeling and ended his last show on citgo by keef and unhappy (his song samping american football) and legit it was an out of body experience for me

overcast

Damn, Jay Rock is cool and composed.

I can only see Soul splitting from the group. I could also see Q and Rock "disappearing". As in getting no shine from the majority, but not leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom