• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is a hip hop community on an already nerdy ass forum. If we find band camp rappers daily, then we already know who Lecrae is...

So what's the problem? His mixtape dropped today and its hot....people sleep cause they don't like who Christians represent...Anyway, you can download or not. Either way is cool. You might miss some good music. He's not dumping bodies in an alley but he's not corny either......

HiResDes

So what's the problem? His mixtape dropped today and its hot....people sleep cause they don't like who Christians represent...Anyway, you can download or not. Either way is cool. You might miss some good music. He's not dumping bodies in an alley but he's not corny either......

I'm an atheist but I'll check it. His first tape was aight and I enjoy K-Os and Quelle.

Stop projecting. I sleep cause I don't care about Lacrae, not because he's Christian.

Tokubetsu

tumblr_mvwv4zbQWE1qbvzlwo1_500.gif

BTI album cover

You can go ahead and stop posting anything related to Childish Gambino in here please and thank you.

cryptic

Anyone have any beats for sale that I could peep?
Looking for some tracks to try to put out a dark street style album. Nothing fancy just shit I can go over.

T Dollarz

Was listening to Mm.. Food, realized my copy was 192 kbps on the fourth track, downloaded the high quality and quickly swapped to where I left off. Man, what a difference on these headphones. You really notice it like this. Now I feel like I'm in the music.

Edit: Damn, I forgot the beat that Joey used for 1999 is on this album. Perfect.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Oh and if you're always about that sober life don't even bother listening to this:

tomorrow then... tomorrow. I can smoke tomorrow.

that pic just reminded me that I have a full bottle of coedine in my medicine cabinet still.

Esch

Banned
tomorrow then... tomorrow. I can smoke tomorrow.

that pic just reminded me that I have a full bottle of coedine in my medicine cabinet still.

fuck drinking that shit.

get one of these and put a line in your blunts like a boss

feeding-syringe.jpg

mooooose

Listened to Blue Chips 2 today. It's just fun, man, IDK. The album is fun, you can tell Action is having fun just spitting nonsense and funny stuff that's enjoyable. He really has crafted a lane of his own, and I think that he could see mainstream success too if someone was willing to push him and he developed an actual work ethic. He's great with visuals, has a very distinct personality and image, has a style that has matured from just being a Ghostface clone, etc.

Overall very positive reaction from me. There's weird stuff like him just clearly doing one takes for a lot of these songs on the records but at least on initial listens it doesn't matter because the production carries it so hard. Literally some dude forgetting his rhymes on a record and somehow it's so charming that it's excusable.
he's put out like 6 albums in 2 years

cryptic

I thought there was some dudes who make beats here in between fixing computers and fighting the economy?
I'm trying to put a tape together before I'm forced to fight homeless for prime pavement in the rich neighborhoods.

My city and the surrounding cities maintain a good indie scene and I happen to be in on that, so any exposure goes back to you as well.

Hit me up with prices and whatever; I'm saving like a 14 year old for the xbox.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
fuck drinking that shit.

get one of these and put a line in your blunts like a boss

feeding-syringe.jpg

hahahahaha shit, I dunno what that stuff does when smoked, can't be good tho. I had someone offer me a coedine dipped blunt once. I feel like I made the right choice in not smoking it. I was already like 4 moscow mules and a couple J's in. Shit woulda laid me out.

Esch

Banned
hahahahaha shit, I dunno what that stuff does when smoked, can't be good tho. I had someone offer me a coedine dipped blunt once. I feel like I made the right choice in not smoking it. I was already like 4 moscow mules and a couple J's in. Shit woulda laid me out.

Shit is pretty fun. And ya, definitely dont do it while you've been drinking or anything else. Naptime. I think dipping blunts is pretty wasteful but what can I say. I'm a brown man and economical use is #1 with me.

Tokubetsu

Shit is pretty fun. And ya, definitely dont do it while you've been drinking or anything else. Naptime. I think dipping blunts is pretty wasteful but what can I say. I'm a brown man and economical use is #1 with me.

A heavy smoker friend of mine in college dipped once. We literally had to carry him home, put him in the bed and everything.

he's put out like 6 albums in 2 years
Maybe he means in terms of song writing. If I was an A&R I'd be convinced of his potential due to his color, personality, and flow. But based on his mixtapes I'd be concerned about him being able to make a hit record.

I think he could make a Thrift Shop type song with the right chorus. But I'm not really convinced Bronson cares about that shit. His album is gonna sound exactly like his mixtapes. Which isn't a bad thing obviously because his shit is dope, but I relly think he has potential that will go unmet.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

IrishNinja

for real this rap car was bumping tom ford loud as fuck inna parking lot and i coudln't hear the verses and i was like YO THAT SHIT BANGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom