• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

codhand

o-NO-NEW-FRIENDS-VIDEO-570.jpg

Jay Sosa

Big Boi's wife found naked pictures of Andrè 3000 on Big Boi's phone.

Fuck your childhood.

That would make me love Outkast even more.

On another note: For some odd reason I really love that Rich Homie Quan kid. And the first half of that Berner tape ist outstanding, second half not so much.

Ohnonono

In the hip hop rotation still has been...
GKMC- (the debate and diss nonsense I don't really have the context to care about but this is an amazing album. Gimme a fucking album Jay Rock.)

Run the Jewels- I think this is one of the most perfect albums start to finish I have heard yet. Run the Jewels is pre workout, GKMC is post workout :p

All Eyez on Me - I picked up something old school. This is obviously pretty amazing stuff!

Other than that its been all the coldest kvlt black metal because its getting cold and shits dying and thats when we rock the old Darkthrone and Emperor!

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Yeah I still listen to GKMC fairly frequently. Which tells me I was right on choosing it as my aoty. Also listening that imasu album and that chuuwee tape. Disappointed in the MIA album, bad girls is the best track on there and it's old as hell. Still giving that krizz kaliko album spinsz as well as Jared Bentons wanna be emninem circa mmlp ass. Old still gets play. Juicy j album too. The yelawolf/dj Paul ep is getting a lot of play, people who gave up on yela should really check it out. Both yela and Paul are on top of their game. Great ep. And listening to a lot of gaf hop instrumentals as I try to write some shit. We got some talented muthafuckas on here. I keep saying this but I really am almost done making some songs with codhands beats.

PBY

Banned
I'm religious, but I think that new Lecrae is like a 9/17 on the Escha scale. He's actually decent at rapping about religion without going full cheeseball, but some tracks go overboard.

The Paul Wall track on the album is reaaaaally good.

codhand

Maybe he needed nudes to blackmail Andre to make another Outkast album. Nothing gay about that playboi

again, i'm sure if youre on the SMS forwarding list of Dre 3K, you prolly got plenty of nudes of him; christmas nudes, whole foods shopping nudes, seance nudes etc

HiResDes

Guy listen to that Glocky Davis. It's been two days and he has two downloads already. Stop sleeping!...And he's not talking religion or anything conscious, but rather nice young ladies, fine female specimens, collecting currency, and the finest automobiles. C'mon guys!

codhand

Guy listen to that Glocky Davis. It's been two days and he has two downloads already. Stop sleeping!...And he's not talking religion or anything conscious, but rather nice young ladies, fine female specimens, collecting currency, and the finest automobiles. C'mon guys!

really? cause when i see that cover im expecting some consciousness and religion bars
imma get it doe, backlog it

codhand

im still tryin to get that vessey, damn thing wont unzip without a break operation error

joelseph

I listened to their first two albums last night for the first time in forever and it was glorious. It's hard not to sing along to every word.

PIeTaPV.jpg

I know he's an well-established asshole but this goes well with my current faded mood.

And all the good luck in the world to the Fat Sax and 3K. True love is cooler than polar bear toenails. <3

codhand

You feel that way? I think theres only like 2 songs I don't like on their debut if that.

no bad songs, i like it, but i just think the production is dated, they were some of the first to use live instrumentation, and they didnt really perfect it until Aquemini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom