• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

grkazan12

Well Gaf Hop call med sucker, but I bought the GOOD Music Angel Hoodie last week. I know say what you want, I though it looked really cool. Price was a bit high, but for some reason I couldn't pass up.

Also, can't wait to listen to the Tyson interview, so hyped for his one man show that's going to air on HBO.

snoop.png
snoop.png
and
snoop.png
@ the Immortal Technique thread in OT.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
it's hard to go back to the debut, real dated, but atliens on is great

Yeah a few of the songs don't hold up. I found the biggest issue was all the skits and shit though. Still, some amazing songs on there though. Ain't no thang. Spcfm, hootie hoo, and playas ball are all classic tier songs. And I have some great nostalgia from listening to that shit on cassette tape all day everyday until an ex stole it from me. I actually hated atliens when I first heard it because to me it didn't sound anything like southernplaya although as a horny middle schooler I did appreciate the naked girl on the front of atliens CD . It wasn't until many many years later that I grew to enjoy and appreciate to brilliance of atliens. Love below/music box is still complete garbage though and aquemini is overrated.

siddx

Also although I love the shit out of goosebumbz I still don't get the sudden mac miller love. Dude is still corny most of the time to me and that new ep is garbage. Just him spitting generic shit in that sped up squirrel voice as if he needed any help being more annoying.

Gaf hop is just weird like that, turned on Kendrick, while embracing the great white cornball.

Esch

Banned
Also although I love the shit out of goosebumbz I still don't get the sudden mac miller love. Dude is still corny most of the time to me and that new ep is garbage. Just him spitting generic shit in that sped up squirrel voice as if he needed any help being more annoying.

Gaf hop is just weird like that, turned on Kendrick, while embracing the great white cornball.

Don't count me in, dude is wack on the mic, sounds like he's in junior high school, and stole the good parts of his act from other dudes. Mac Miller is fucking trash.

Speaking of trash, that OT topic about hip hop is the worst thing i've read in months. Dudes really in there hating on Pimp C and bigging up Immortal Technique.

Fuck this stupid earth.

siddx

Don't count me in, dude is wack on the mic, sounds like he's in junior high school, and stole the good parts of his act from other dudes. Mac Miller is fucking trash.

Speaking of trash, that OT topic about hip hop is the worst thing i've read in months. Dudes really in there hating on Pimp C and bigging up Immortal Technique.

Fuck this stupid earth.

I just don't comment on most of those threads, and often don't even click on them. I love parts of gaf, but we have a lot of stupid fucking lames on here too and to retain my sanity I have to avoid certain threads. For the last couple of months, I've probably deleted three times more replies than I've posted. I costantly will type out a response to something and then realize either A) I don't care enough to get involved in the discussion. Or B) what I wrote would probably get me banned when the poster im replying to plays runtelldat to some overzealous mod.

I know I sound like a jerk. But we really do have some pathetic fucking members on gaf.

Recon

Banned
I just don't comment on most of those threads, and often don't even click on them. I love parts of gaf, but we have a lot of stupid fucking lames on here too and to retain my sanity I have to avoid certain threads. For the last couple of months, I've probably deleted three times more replies than I've posted. I costantly will type out a response to something and then realize either A) I don't care enough to get involved in the discussion. Or B) what I wrote would probably get me banned when the poster im replying to plays runtelldat to some overzealous mod.

I know I sound like a jerk. But we really do have some pathetic fucking members on gaf.

I'm with you on the deleting replies thing. I swear lately for every post I've made, I've deleted 3. Shit just isn't worth it.

I've said it in the Black Culture thread in response to a poster who said like he thinks he'd get banned one of these days for responding to a dumb post: It's not worth it.

It baffles me how clueless some people are around these parts. Usually, I'd see a post, catch feelings and I would spend time writing up a response only to delete it all because I know very well that shit ain't worth it.

Trolling is fun, tho

siddx

I've said it in the Black Culture thread in response to a poster who said like he thinks he'd get banned one of these days for responding to a dumb post: It's not worth it.

It baffles me how clueless some people are around these parts. Usually, I'd see a post, catch feelings and I would spend time writing up a response only to delete it all because I know very well that shit ain't worth it.

Trolling is fun, tho

Yup, only time I go full on me mode is in here. I figure I can call out a poster in here and within a few posts the whole thing is forgotten anyways aw the Congo moves on. Besides unlike most of gaf, we seem to get that conversation can get heated when you have intelligent and passionate people with suffering viewpoints, but that you shouldn't hold a grudge and that's just the nature of things. I have gotten into it with almost every regular on this thread and I hold no grudges. You all have a place to stay and a drink on me if you ever hit up Vietnam.

Recon

Banned

I'm with you on the deleting replies thing. I swear lately for every post I've made, I've deleted 3. Shit just isn't worth it.

grkazan12

Fuck this stupid earth.

The girl is the OP of that thread :
jayz-pushes-woman.gif

codhand

You all have a place to stay and a drink on me if you ever hit up Vietnam.

i had a vietnamese roomie back in the day, said there was a bar where after you took your shot you could chuck the glass at the wall to break it, it was standard ops...i wanna go to this bar

siddx

i had a vietnamese roomie back in the day, said there was a bar where after you took your shot you could chuck the glass at the wall to break it, it was standard ops...i wanna go to this bar

Haha ive never heard of it but it's gotta be here somewhere. Saigon is thick with bars of all kinds and variety. Cept strip clubs. Plenty of grungy ass shady as fuck hooker bars but no strip clubs. Although I did hear about a private club that does that kind of shit, but you gotta know the right people to get in. Not interested though. They had the same kind of clubs in Argentina and they were the kind if places where dudes dissapeared from forever. When a club full of gangsters and naked ladies is off the radar, you go off the radar too the minute you step foot in there. If you never leave the place and end up in a shallow grave, nobody is gonna know. Besides if I wanna go to a strip club I can pay a hundred bucks to fly over to Bangkok. Flight takes a hour and then 30 minute cab ride later I can be downtown at a strip club with some stripper on my lap while twenty Thai girls dance naked on stage.

Not that I would ever do such a thing of course. I'm a good man with morals.

siddx

If I was still drinking my water, it would be all over my keyboard....

Haha considering it's 4:17 in the morning here and im drunk and high as fuck sitting at a rooftop bar trying to set up future hook ups via mssenger...yeah you have ever reason to do a spit take haha.

Recon

Banned
Haha considering it's 4:17 in the morning here and im drunk and high as fuck sitting at a rooftop bar trying to set up future hook ups via mssenger...yeah you have ever reason to do a spit take haha.

Haha im jealous. I really want to fly out there sometime. How long do you plan on being in vietnam?

Jay Sosa

Speaking of trash, that OT topic about hip hop is the worst thing i've read in months

I'm confused by the title. Plus I usually stay far away from any OT threads on Hip Hop. Most people don't even get that I'm trolling when I agree with their...unique...opinion. That's no fun.

Why do chicks like Big Sean?

Not that I know anyone who likes Big Sean but he's a very handsome dude. Maybe that's why.

Cheddahz

Banned
I need some fantasy football help guys, do I play Jake Locker or Cam Newton and do I play the Panthers D/ST or the Colts D/ST?

Esch

Banned
Haha ive never heard of it but it's gotta be here somewhere. Saigon is thick with bars of all kinds and variety. Cept strip clubs. Plenty of grungy ass shady as fuck hooker bars but no strip clubs.

It would be the same way in the US if we were allowed to have hooker bars. The pay for pussy movement is too powerful in asia, man.

I need some fantasy football help guys, do I play Jake Locker or Cam Newton and do I play the Panthers D/ST or the Colts D/ST?

Panthers play the Niners in Candlestick this week, don't play Cam.

Edit: Def play Locker, he's got the Jags D this week. And
whoa.png
at the Panthers D, they've played well up to this point playing trash teams but they couldn't stop the run against Arizona, so I'd be cautious to use them when they face Kaep and company this week.

siddx

Haha im jealous. I really want to fly out there sometime. How long do you plan on being in vietnam?

Ill be here till summer of 2015 at least. Your always welcome to come get ignant nam style!

ASAP Rocky got a line of headphones with Monster now called DNA.

I thought there was a set amount of time you have to be in the game before you get your own headphones

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Tay Roc vs. Ill Will.

This is the best Summer Madness 3 battle by far. I give it to Tay Roc 2-1.

When I clap on 'em, it's a wrap for em.
Since he's from Yak Town, I'll have his town pouring out 'gnac for 'em

If your bitch run up between us, when we're tryna scrap,
Ima put that baby to sleep, when I give that dime-a-tap

Ill Will's 1st first round and especially Roc's 2nd round..

iW5JCjXfFyM5c.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom