• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Ol girl gonna get implants top and bottom in a minute. I can guarantee it.
I feel like yea, maybe you should. If you're gunna stick to your guns with this schtick she's got going she absolutely needs to go all out for it. Her life is that now.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I feel like yea, maybe you should. If you're gunna stick to your guns with this schtick she's got going she absolutely needs to go all out for it. Her life is that now.
I'm pretty sure she's not self-aware of what she's become. Every rapper that gets interviewed about her affirms that this is the identity she's been wanted to express forever.

More power to her I guess, maybe she doesn't care, even if she's a walking mockery.

mooooose

drunk dialed a girl and it went well thats crazy

saint pepsi show was the best time of my life

peterboy ya goofed bruh u coulda had the free drinks all night

PBY

Banned
drunk dialed a girl and it went well thats crazy

saint pepsi show was the best time of my life

peterboy ya goofed bruh u coulda had the free drinks all night

not my choice to make. sold the gf on it, pretty sure she even bought tix. Other shit got in the way.

how was the venue?

mooooose

not my choice to make. sold the gf on it, pretty sure she even bought tix. Other shit got in the way.

how was the venue?

:( sorry to hear, i appreciate it anyway man

venue was actually really great to us, super clean and gracious, not sure how drink prices were, and a great crowd in both the bar area and stage it was really fun

PBY

Banned
:( sorry to hear, i appreciate it anyway man

venue was actually really great to us, super clean and gracious, not sure how drink prices were, and a great crowd in both the bar area and stage it was really fun

Sounds awesome. I'm sure hell do more shows in the area, his buzz is just starting.

CRS

I'm down now.

tumblr_mdbo0h0ddj1r7jrhio1_500.gif

http://plug.dj/gaf-hop/

T Dollarz

What do you do breh
Work at grocery store full time. Closing the store tonight and we close at midnight. Fucking boring, there hasn't been a single customer since 11. Some people may like it, but I hate being bored at work. I'd rather be kept busy with a shitload of stuff to get done than sit here on my phone for 2 hours waiting for the random customer to come thru.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Man, I haven't listened to anything new in a while. Or at least I thought so, until I realized Blue Chips came out about a week and a half ago. You forget how fast things move nowadays.

What else big is coming up/did I miss recently?

IrishNinja

finally got a record player onna way (wal-mart apparently doesnt care if you scammed those, haha)...really jealous of that awesome classic hip hop haul Des posted a few threads back, any chance you can still find stuff like that at goodwill or do they just put it on their auction site like retro games?

PS des if you're bored of 90s/00s hip hop lemme hol your records man

Ol girl gonna get implants top and bottom in a minute. I can guarantee it.

there will be heads - here on GAF - who deny this, even with pages of before/after shots

its called the nicki effect, you can take it to the bank

Tokubetsu

I've been pushing it away since I find all the side Cunninlyguists projects to be really weak(NWL first to come to mind)

Definitely top tier CL side project. Kno's rhymes can be weak but I sitll love Death is Silent a lot. It's about level with that, stellar production and Natti could always flow. I didn't likw NWL at all. Still Motion sounds a lot like a traditional CL album just without the rest of the crew.

Tokubetsu

hay tokus how you been man

Kindy shaky tbh. Staying out of trouble though. Waiting on some news around the 12th and 15th. Might be heading out of FL again if that happens. Pretty good though.

Why? You got a line on some stolen ps4s and wanna hook a brotha up?

IrishNinja

man we gotta meet up before you bounce tho

nah, ima pick mine up on that 18 month 0% best buy financing and play whatever's on plus, then borrow games from friends who bought games...gonna do a midnight unboxing/drinking party tho, you welcome to come & swipe whatever the lightweights bring when they pass out if you can make it

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Bun B has an album out today. It is my duty as a dude from Houston to buy it, but not exactly having high hopes.

Esch

Banned
Schoolboy releases a song called Man of the Year, Kendrick drops two verses and actually wins Man of the Year awards.

Hahahahahahahahaahaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha

Kimosabae

Banned
I think "Contemporary Man" is my track of the year.

Didn't realize it until I saw that pic - I was with a girl that looked just like a brunette version of Miley Cyrus. Same body type, too. Cute as hell, but the uniform hips and no-ass aspect of her lead to inconsistent performance issues on my part.

Esch

Banned
Maybe thats cause he already knew this sort of l was coming. I wouldnt know i dont care about that :wow:

Anyway, Drake should be mad, dude craves validation from outlets like this im sure. He aint even on the cover in any capacity....wow

Following his run-in with Drake at the VMAs, Kendrick is asked if the two are cool now. He said that they're "Pretty cool," but added: "I mean, I would be okay if we weren't." In the following weeks, Drake would begin to give interviews indicating that he had felt offended by Kendrick's verse, and Kendrick would go on to respond with his verse at the BET Cypher. In the interview, Kendrick acknowledged that Drake had taken his verse to be a diss, and added that Drake wasn't a creative influence or role model. "If anything. We all peers."

Following the VMAs, Kendrick and his team attended Diddy's afterparty, a party where J. Cole and Diddy reportedly got into a confrontation over Kendrick's "Control" verse. While neither Kendrick nor his team would acknowledge the incident, Kendrick did explain his decision to go to the afterparty prior to attending the event, saying, "I only go when there's a point. Usually the point is just niggas drinking. But walking through the club the week after I released the "Control" verse? That's a point!"

Cole fighting that ninjas battles n shit

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Maybe thats cause he already knew this sort of l was coming. I wouldnt know i dont care about that :wow:

Anyway, Drake should be mad, dude craves validation from outlets like this im sure. He aint even on the cover in any capacity....wow
For someone that doesn't care, you go out of your way pretty often to scrounge up ways to throw pebbles at Q's greatness.

GQ bout to put that issue out of print when Oxymoron drops.

Esch

Banned
For someone that doesn't care, you go out of your way pretty often to scrounge up ways to throw pebbles at Q's greatness.

GQ bout to put that issue out of print when Oxymoron drops.
Maybe if they can find a suit in a thrift shop Q fits into.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom