• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macca

The thing is, we always debate whether to ban it or not, but it's never been a problem. Seriously, the votes that even the big RnB albums get in the awards are next to nothing.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
The thing is, we always debate whether to ban it or not, but it's never been a problem. Seriously, the votes that even the big RnB albums get in the awards are next to nothing.

So Drake is a go?

Esch

Banned

whether we should include EPs has always been the more relevant debate anyway. I've reconsidered that one and think it's okay now.

CRS

I would still prefer EPs having they're own category. Comparing a 5 track EP to a 10-15 track album seems a bit unfair to both sides. The last EP that could have held its own was Cigarette Boats and even then I think it's fine that it didn't get counted in the AOTY rankings.

Kimosabae

Banned
"They looking down, keepin' watch till I'm dead/ so how'd I get this red dot on my head?/"

No clue what my AOTY year is but I know what my hook of the year is.

Fuck those bars are ill.

Dereck

2013 has been a great year. Having a lot of trouble making a top 10 list.

Edit: Doris is definitely top 3 though. I know that.
Whether Hell or bad weather, high water, I'm a sailor-type
Assailant for the paper, living like I met the maker twice
Hit it 'til I'm faded right? Mami, take a hike
Or treat it like you fucking shaking dice, bitch

Dereck

If he doesn't die from a xanax overdose maybe.
ibzThW2XNXPjlv.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
The Don C hat is the only thing that looks dope out of Jay's collection.

Multiple Black Album collaborators look back at the project. Including: Young Chris, Irv Gotti, Pharrell, Just Blaze, Aqua, 9th Wonder, Khaled Khaled, Swizz Beatz and more. GOAT Jay Album.

Danny Brown - Sweeney Song (Prod. MNDSGN). Apparently recorded in 2007. FOR THOSE THAT WANT THAT OLD DANNY BROWN.

A Tribe Called Quest brings out Busta to perform Scenario on the Yeezus tour. Apparently his mic was fucked though. Well, clearly LOL Dude's voice projection still though.

Q-Tip and Busta Rhymes announce The Abstract & The Dragon Mixtape. HYPE. Real talk though, every Tip/Busta collab in history, in all the different eras has been dope. Shit, Big Bang had TWO of them.

Pharrell drops video and song, Happy, off of Despicable Me 2 soundtrack. And by video I mean a 24 hour music video that goes with the song looping.

RiFF RaFF Realm - Episode 1.

Raekwon The Fencer.

raekwon-03.jpg

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Paying for the name, not the quality.

Kanye should come out with affordable, high quality clothes. He'd kill the game. You can't compete with the Gucci names, why not just go for the "regular person" market.
That's exactly what he's doing. And generally, his last two fashion ventures are more downmarket than the YSL shit and the collaborations he's done in the past.

EDIT: Actually I forgot about Bape. I don't know what Bape shit sells for though, but I presume it was relatively cheaper too.

HiResDes

I hate Sleigh Bells. That mashup is horrid.

I love that Tribe women and would love to take her on nice date and hold her hand sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom