• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Swag

Banned
Been listening to the Mac Miller " Movies with sound off" I love it.
Love the production, and Mac Millers pretty good. Action Bronson song is fuego

Kikarian

yo so apparently sway and Kanye almost got into it lol

https://twitter.com/Raphdilla/statuses/405370461225107456

https://twitter.com/RobMarkman/statuses/405370879573782528

https://twitter.com/RobMarkman/statuses/405370142772953089

deadmanny.png
#dead

Kimosabae

Banned
Yeah, it's really funny to see Kanye openly express that he lacks tact in his approach - and hasn't shown any growth in that domain of his character at all. WTT dropped 2.5 years ago. He seems worse than ever now that I actually pay attention to him.

I understand the corporate assimilation strategy: he just doesn't seem like the guy to make it succeed. He doesn't have the humility nor the peer group necessary to ensure that he doesn't lose sight of his proposed vision for Black Economic Empowerment. He's a visionary for sure, but he's a poor communication strategist. At the very least.

Been listening to the Mac Miller " Movies with sound off" I love it.
Love the production, and Mac Millers pretty good. Action Bronson song is fuego

That track has been the soundtrack to my life for the last week and a half.

Lux cameo at the end though: hate it.

Esch

Banned
lmao i feel like Kanye is 2, maybe 3 interviews away from saying some shit about white people or jews that he will really regret.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Damn, won't get a chance to listen properly today but it sounds like there's some good stuff that came out today.

Started watching the Breakfast Club interview and the start was awkward as fuck when Charlamagne said Yeezus is wack and Kanye's reaction was... it wasn't even him taking it to heart and neither was it him just brushing it aside.

Detox

Sway: Let me finish my question
Kanye: No, you don't have the answers
Sway: I'm asking you for the answers, it's a question

JohnDoe

Banned
lmao i feel like Kanye is 2, maybe 3 interviews away from saying some shit about white people or jews that he will really regret.

I was thinking the same when he started talking about jews on the breakfast club. He really should lay off the word "jews" and just say it's white people. If he keeps this up he's going to get called an anti-semite.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
"I'm Da Vinci, I'm Steve Jobs, if anything, that's a complement to THEM"
"What people call a rant, but I call a visionary stream of conscious"

Ye really on that New God Flow. Quotable GOAT. Fam has a gun aimed at everyone's mamas right now.

This discourse between Charlamagne and Kanye is actually pretty good. Surprised at the amount of stuff Kanye is conceding to, but simultaneously surprised at how much Ye is actually rebutting some of the arguments about money.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
HAOW SWAI
HOAW SWAI
IT AINT RALPH DOE
IT AINT NO RALPH DOE

This pent up aggression towards Sway, god fucking damn. Oh god I hope they release the video of this foolishness so we can get some good GIFs out of it. Sway being level headed as fuck and Kanye just going mad. The "slaves" angle comes off as a goddamn scapegoat when dude can't articulate any of it properly and just starts yelling instead.

Kanye just needs to go all the way and do the SEVEN ROLLS ROYCES OUTSIDE thing.

WHATS THE NAME OF YOUR CLOTHING LINE SWAY
WE DON'T KNOW

C2xkH.png

Sway for the win. Kanye gets away with treating people like shit all the time, I've been waiting for someone to check him.

We're getting real close to his "fuck the Jews" moment. Very soon Jay is gonna move on, just watch.

Esch

Banned
Sway kept his head on the whole time like a boss.
Yeah but he also offered Kanye a fade if he didnt shut his hoe ass mouth didnt he tho?

Kanye went from his big cucumber in the pants oppressed voice to Peter Parker in about a half minute.

Have untreated bipolar disorder brehs.

CRS

Imagine if Kanye's child was around 7/8 right now. I hope for her sake that Kanye settles the fuck down that way his child won't have to go through so much shit.

codhand

Sway for the win. Kanye gets away with treating people like shit all the time, I've been waiting for someone to check him.

We're getting real close to his "fuck the Jews" moment. Very soon Jay is gonna move on, just watch.

he said "Jews" at least twice on Breakfast Club, as being a group of rich white elites, who have connections.

Me too sorta. We're getting a full Juan Epstein Monday though, which more than makes up for the one or two silly interviews he's had since he broke the media silence.

One or two? Every Yeezus interview has been incoherent and just insane. I've gotten to the point where I don't even watch or listen to them cause they're just bizarre. I understand people being frustrated, but damn.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
One or two? Every Yeezus interview has been incoherent and just insane. I've gotten to the point where I don't even watch or listen to them cause they're just bizarre. I understand people being frustrated, but damn.
Nah, not all of them. Breakfast Club one most recently (so far from what I've listened, like 3/4 of it) was pretty coherent. Zane Lowe one was the most coherent of all, the Big Boy one was fine, the smaller station ones pretty much had nothing of note.

I count Sway as one of those ~2 crazy interviews. There's another crazy one, I'm just forgetting what it is.

Esch

Banned
you call that coherent?
Kanye was as autofellatious,incoherent and contradictory as usual but char and angela did a good job of keeping him relatively on topic and forcing him to at leadt rebut a couple things. Its more coherent in that sense compared to the interviews he has at
non urban
stations where they let him rant incoherently for an hour.

effzee

What list or who's list does Kanye keep referring to when he mentions #6? MTV top 10 MCs?

And yeah shocked he gets to talk so freely about "Jews" with no reaction. They about to treat him like a Palestinian very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom