• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some Nobody

Yeah, the bino hate is strong in here.
And that's a good thing.

Cole is a feature slayer, this is known.

First I've heard of Gambino praise though. His mediocrity/derivative-ness and the reasons why is pretty well documented around these parts.

are you blind. who da fuck likes childish gambino in this community.

and i'm so bored of cole that i didn't bother to check out the remix but i think i'll listen to it now.

Nothing good can come of this. I should probably see my way out of here...

Some Nobody

Yuuuup. This won't go well. Fan of Gambino + I'm a asshole so before its over everybody would hate me because MY OPINION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOURS, LOL.

Esch

Banned
If you suffer from any of these symptoms, you might suffer from Soulja Girl syndrome;

Age 17-26
Owning a ktt account
Stanning; childish gambino, kanye west, kid cudi
Purchasing been trill clothing
any hypebeast activity
Being a filthy canadian

You may be at risk for being a soulja girl for life. If you suffer from a combination of the above symptoms, please contact your local father for a proper dose of disappointment and/or beatings

made the beat then murdered it, casey anthony

y7WdJbJ.png

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
If you suffer from any of these symptoms, you might suffer from Soulja Girl syndrome;

Age 17-26
Owning a ktt account

any hypebeast activity
Being a filthy canadian

You may be at risk for being a soulja girl for life. If you suffer from a combination of the above symptoms, please contact your local father for a proper dose of disappointment and/or beatings
2/6, and those two aren't even real criteria.

Guess I'm a certified gangsta.

mooooose

gambino is ok, gets shit on too much. doesnt do anything new but is funny and has good beats. perfect music to listen to with a girl who likes "rap"

Esch

Banned
Lmao being a Canadian
Its well known that canadian filthpeople are more susceptible to to soulja girl syndrome, much like how people from the UK are usually dust heads. There are peer reviewed journals that support these assertions.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Its well known that canadian filthpeople are more susceptible to to soulja girl syndrome, much like how people from the UK are usually dust heads. There are peer reviewed journals that support these assertions.
SoFreshAndSoClean Canadian people doe >>> *

Some Nobody

Age 17-26
Owning a ktt account
any hypebeast activity
Being a filthy canadian

Gonna be honest:
QPvPDf5.gif

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™

Age 17-26
Owning a ktt account
any hypebeast activity
Being a filthy canadian

OKAY. HOW BOUT THIS.

YOU CAN GO FUCK YOUR SELF IF:

- your name is esch
- your name is esch
- your name is esch
- your name is esch
- your name is esch

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Most likely did. The whole "didn't read" thing is really frown upon on Gaf in general.
As it should be TBH. You get enough threads where people don't read OP and just reply to the thread title.

Still, in this context, it's pretty funny.

You know that feel?

Age 17-26
Owning a ktt account
any hypebeast activity
Being a filthy canadian

obama1.gif

Thanks Peter! Getting better little by little...

I only regret starting so late in life..

Well look at it the good side of things. You can now go back to all your favorite music and have more of an appreciation for them. I know picking it up certainly opened my ears a lot which was really cool. I liked the beat too btw

DominoKid

totally random but I would love to hear a WWE star come out to a Young Chop beat. I'd love to see what him and Jim Johnston (the theme music guy) would cook up.

Esch

Banned

IrishNinja

RIP shimegamis

also @ kam's ye post - you think any of that K family shit is eating him up on some breaking bad shit? like, i don't recall if it was fleshed out in the show, but i read the writer say Walt couldn't make peace with that chick he was dating who ended up owning the company he built because her family was old money/mad rich and his ego felt dwarfed; he'd never make that much, and anything he created would just feel like an extension of their own wealth...wonder how much of that (if any) ye's feeling

Machine for Pigs worth $10 ?

this one's been on my list but ima wait till its sub $5 cause fuck it, i got a backlog anyway

Jesus christ. Just found out one of my buddies from college OD'd on heroin. So tired of opiates taking the lives of people I care about.

sorry to hear this man, my condolences

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Dame Dash & Cam'ron do a commercial for Fancy.com. Apparently Nas, Aston Kutcher and Kanye are associated with this upstart too. This site has the most random selection of shit.

Suge Knight shows love for Kendrick.
Kendrick is a dude that’s an incredible artist. I’m not surprised because he’s from Compton. He grew up in Compton, that’s where he lived at, hung out at, and the guys he hangs with from his neighborhood, is p-folk. So there’s no way it wouldn’t rub off on him. There’s no way that his vision wouldn’t be aggressive or that he wouldn’t have the lyrics he has, if he didn’t grow up there. Kendrick know, anybody from Compton, that’s pretty much saying they’re a Death Row artist. That’s what they grew up to, that’s what they know, that was the people they’re involved with… they mimicked their stuff off of the blueprint I laid down. But Kendrick by far is one of them guys that they can’t fuck with. They can’t fuck with that boy lyrically and they better not sleep. Kendrick got a whole army behind him. He got real love out here.

DominoKid

RIP shimegamis

also @ kam's ye post - you think any of that K family shit is eating him up on some breaking bad shit? like, i don't recall if it was fleshed out in the show, but i read the writer say Walt couldn't make peace with that chick he was dating who ended up owning the company he built because her family was old money/mad rich and his ego felt dwarfed; he'd never make that much, and anything he created would just feel like an extension of their own wealth...wonder how much of that (if any) ye's feeling

that'd be weird because Ye is worth more than the whole Kardashian klan.

yeah it's not money problems tbh. even if he did mention losing millions in some fashion deal.

i think he's just cracking because of the enablers around him. nobody's shutting his shit down. he's tom cruise levels of nuts during that scientology/katie holmes shit a while ago.

tom got her knocked up but the marriage obviously wasn't gonna last.

i see the same thing happening here too. and once he is rid of kim he'll probably mellow out.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I really enjoyed the remix more, but I think Rocky's verse on the original kinda kills it for me

Anyways, I'm unbanned, so woo

For what the song really is... the original is much more hype
10 2 10 remix tho...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom