• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Cole trynna use use his voice in an emotional way the way kendrick do

i see him.

he went in tho, apart from the thing when he said he had weapons and all, das a bold face lie cole

he's got some burners

colesheaters4uu7t.jpg

as requested a few days ago...

goodwonkaandthegoodyljyujh.jpg

overcast

Gaf-Hop always hollerin "peace". You know, "peace my brother". Peace this, peace that, you know what I'm saying. But every time I try to get a peace of mind, Esch try to get a piece of mine. So I gotta grab my piece.

Gaf-Hop always hollerin "peace". You know, "peace my brother". Peace this, peace that, you know what I'm saying. But every time I try to get a peace of mind, Esch try to get a piece of mine. So I gotta grab my piece.

How many Soulja Girls will google this to figure out the reference.

mooooose

return of the escha thanks ta

i need new music fam

things i like right now:

bronson
drake
chance
q
lil ugly mane
danny
zu
outkast
dj rashad / teklife
rtj

thats my iphone right now but i need some new shit someone recommend me stuff

Esch

Banned
Cant believe Nintendo fell off so hard bros. Theyre going through their post Stillmatic period of continuous L creation. Mario outsold by Knack? Crazy times. We might think of the Wii as some crazy fad of the past when we describe describe Nintendo to our children; like pet rocks or chia pets.

overcast

3DS is great, and I want a Wii U, but they just aren't appealing to the average consumer. They fuck up with the 3rd party support and they need some new IP's.

we talkin Nintendo? I'm in
0J85Pz.gif

They had a year to earn some mindshare and completely wasted it. Now they throw out Mario like it's the savior...nah. I don't think Nintendo "got" how destabilizing the launch of the PS4/XB1 would be. They seemed to think it would have no impact on them, that they could sleep through 2013 and then make a splash during the holidays. Sony could potentially sell 7-10mil PS4s by March if they can supply enough systems. The price is perfect and despite having no worthwhile launch titles, people are hype as fuck for it.

What does Nintendo have next year? Another Mario Kart, and SSB. That's about it. Not gonna work...

Esch

Banned
Really the Wii U was dead on arrival though. Even dumber gimmick than its predecessor, years of 3rd party neglect in an era where multiplats matter more than exclusives, flabby and sick graphics and online, it was over the minute they dropped that shit in a conference. Not much longer that 3ds or their handhelds will matter either, the mobile gaming push is eating off that more and more.

High possibility of being able to get Nintendo games on other platforms next gen.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
The only game to look forward to on the Wii U is Smash.

Which is coming to 3DS, and will probably have dope StreetPass functionality too. Ninjas in Gaming still tryna avoid how colossal of a fuck up the Wii U is. To channel Esch, put all your eggs into a gimmick basket that isn't nearly as novel anymore and one that people already have better options (and options to be optional) for brehs

It seems that there is no single thread without Nintendo discussion going on.

Cant believe Nintendo fell off so hard bros. Theyre going through their post Stillmatic period of continuous L creation. Mario outsold by Knack? Crazy times. We might think of the Wii as some crazy fad of the past when we describe describe Nintendo to our children; like pet rocks or chia pets.

ohlawd. guess I'm part of the problem for not owning a Wii U.

wait, no. *goes back to 3DS*

overcast

High possibility of being able to get Nintendo games on other platforms next gen.
Not next gen. They'll have another shot, and probably fuck that up. Agreed about handhelds.
The only game to look forward to on the Wii U is Smash.
Well that, Donkey Kong, Bayonetta 2, and Mario Kart all look great. The Wii U isn't moving units, pure and simple. Not happening for them this gen, even though the system is currently more interesting to me than PS4/XBO.

Tokubetsu

Can't wait to buy a wii-u like I did a gamecube. 80 dollars for everything plus the one game I wanted it for, Bayonetta 2 (RE4 back in the day).

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I just picked up my brothers old gamecube from my parents place with like a grip of games and my old gameboy color with pokemon red and yellow.

fuck a new generation.

effzee

Nintendo bet it all once again on a strategy that just happened to work with the Wii but was bound to fail the 2nd time around. They should have instead used the leverage they had with the Wii and their top position, to finally invest into a new system that both offered the best in specs/graphics and still offered enough of a unique controller experience. Instead they got greedy.

Personally doesn't affect me since its a 2 system era and has been, but I need Nintendo to stay alive. Still need my Mario, Zelda, DK, MK, and their other superb games. The dream of owning one system (preferably Nintendo) with all the 3rd party games is long dead.

Problem isn't that they aren't making quality first party titles. The problem is the audience they banked on with the Wii already moved on to other tech of the day. And you can't fall back on to the core gamers who claim they love nothing but gameplay, but shun inferior graphics like the plague regardless of how well the game plays.

New Super Mario 3D Land is fantastic though. Pure gaming bliss. Its a shame that the overall market of the WiiU is affecting its sales more than the actual quality of the game. Might be the game of the year and best thing to buy this holiday even with all the new X1 and PS4 stuff.

Tokubetsu

I just picked up my brothers old gamecube from my parents place with like a grip of games and my old gameboy color with pokemon red and yellow.

fuck a new generation.

I picked up a JRPG XL with some megaten games off that black friday sale.

CRS

3DS >= Vita

Vita and PS3 >>> 3DS and Wii U.

The 3DS not interacting with the Wii U is moronic on Nintendo's part.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
3DS >= Vita

Vita and PS3 >>> 3DS and Wii U.

The 3DS not interacting with the Wii U is moronic on Nintendo's part.

yeah I got to agree like I bought my mother a 3ds for christmas and i was trying to see if i could maybe upgrade on those purchases with a wiiu for mother's day and when I saw there was no to build an eco system I was like fuck it.

i dunno about winning but annihilating a nintendo year start right from the go get is pretty funny

that less funny and just sad.... but I blame Nintendo they never really advertised the Wiiu extensively and even worse the games offers aren't that different from the 3ds.... shit might be less. I hope ps4 wins cause I just reupped my playstation plus and by the time i buy it i might have a little ps4 library to rock on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom