• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.
outkast1.png

market_115_1335904579.gif

this recent? tell em to make a damn album

DominoKid

Jordan easily. I can't think of a rich person w/ a worse sense of style then him. I mean he can get anything he wants made for free and he always looks terrible.

overcast

Yeah, Jordan. Andre dressing like that makes sense. It looks stupid, but sometimes it works. Sometimes it looks terrible (overalls and a denim jacket?)

Esch

Banned
Nas mostly dresses ok though. He just looks straight up awful when he gets dressed up for an event. Likewise Jay has a super cold suit game, but looks goofy in street wear sometimes.

Lupe will always be the most most ridiculously dressed man in the rap game though.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Lupe dresses normal often. A$AP too, I think the dress is the only ridiculous thing dude has worn.

Worst dressed in the rap game is Nas of recent.

IrishNinja

ya'll got that one friend that only fucks with death grips and bus driver?

Lost all interest in handhelds in my teens.

that's kind've a shame, given that no system had a year like 3DS did

High possibility of being able to get Nintendo games on other platforms next gen.

literally nobody said this during the N64, GC, etc, you stay ahead of that curve with scenes you don't follow huh esh

Irish also bought a Wii U and is a Sega and Nause stan. He's like the Nastradamus of Ls.

i'd look for shots too if the dude i stan for went from top 10 MC to barely-made-a-track-worth-remembering-inna-last-decade too fam

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Ashanti on Hot97. Says she had a stalker that went to jail for a year for stalking her, and got put in the same cell as Wayne. Got out, started creeping again, and is back in jail again lol

ya'll got that one friend that only fucks with dreamcast and wii u?
Never both. The former is usually indicative of good taste, unlike the latter.

I do have that friend that fucks with Sonic & The Black Knight and is really hyped over the Wii U though.

IrishNinja

no, because I'm not 16 years old. I'm a grown ass man.

this post brought to you by the creator of such threads as:
  • Are you into autographs?
  • DogTV, the most compelling television for dogs.
  • The Future of Chivalry

also: post gifs instead of points brehs

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
ya'll got that one friend that only fucks with dreamcast and wii u?

only wii u ??
god no. i am planing to get a 3DS though.

anyone got a Da Mafia 6ix - 6ix Commandments mixtape download link?
the one livemixtape doesn't work for me, and shows 2 files as corrupt.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
this post brought to you by the creator of such threads as:
  • Are you into autographs?
  • DogTV, the most compelling television for dogs.
  • The Future of Chivalry

also: post gifs instead of points brehs

that dog station was awesome tho.

overcast

Ain't That Some Shit is one of the best songs on Born Sinner. Cole needs to make an ignorant/banger album. I swear it wouldn't be boring.

Ain't That Some Shit is one of the best songs on Born Sinner. Cole needs to make an ignorant/banger album. I swear it wouldn't be boring.

Pullin' that trigger nigga better be a head shot
Money long like dread locks shit
If you send shots then you bet not miss
For a couple G's, send a couple G's
Fuck copping pleas, Matlock shit (testify)

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Jordan easily. I can't think of a rich person w/ a worse sense of style then him. I mean he can get anything he wants made for free and he always looks terrible.

Nobody upgraded wives like MJ tho

Esch

Banned
Can you recommend some mods, I have it on my Steam account, but I've really never played it
You definitely wanna get SkyUI, immersive weapons, immersive armors, better magic or apocalypse. Graphics mods depends on how much ram you got on your card, youll kinda have to feel that out. Its a good start right there tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom