• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disses Drake, bites his album cover. TDE as a crew just sucks.

His album that came out before Drake's;

schoolboyq.jpg

Damn. Drake disses Kendrick and bites Q's cover. Drake just sucks a whole lotta fucks.

Still feel bad for the chick that had to lick Q's face

Gunna double dip on Q only because tHat iTunes pre-order is like five bucks.

And buying music over tHe pHone still trips me out. Coppin break da bank on tHe sHuttle ride to work.

#FUTURETIMES

oH and I'm calling tHe OT for #OXY next montH.

Love ya bruH.

You already know we gotta get dat double dip.. need to win that avy bet.

#OXYMORON gonna be so damn good y'all.

tumblr_my67g4P8P01t0dqxao1_500.gif

effzee

Yeah probably, it's still funny as shit that the writers thought he should get turned down in the script anyway. You take this thread to heart way too much. Laugh a little bit. It's not that serious.

ib1HIStrw8bJ2t.gif

?

I'm assuming its for the reality show but I don't watch it so I can't be sure.

I do know a lot of people don't care for SH but I'm really looking forward to it.

Tokubetsu

Brehs, I just hit play on "Break the Bank" for the first time. Swear to god a single tear rolled down my fave and my fever went down. Alchemist The Fucking God. Beautiful.

beanman25

This may be the best place to ask. I need a ride to the Slaughterhouse concert in Chicago on March 28th. I live in St. Louis.

I'll buy the VIP pass for someone along with myself:

Includes: One general admission ticket, VIP early entry into the venue, Exclusive meet & greet with Slaughterhouse, Personal photograph with Slaughterhouse, Copy of Slaughterhouse's new studio album, Limited edition tour shirt (exclusive to VIP package only), Collectible silkscreened tour poster (numbered, limited print), and Official meet & greet laminate (Limited availability!)

As well as pay for the hotel! Anybody? hah

codhand

Since Band Camp is working today, my final album spam this time around...

Background: album recorded in one week, in Austin, TX.

I do half the raps. I produced beats 3, 4, 12, and the second beat on song 10.

lololol I didnt know Buddens proposed to Tahiry and got turned down. Dude got a prerecorded video up in Times Square, got all dressed up, got a huge rock, knelt down on one knee and then she said no and gave him a lecture. Goddamn that must burn inside. I would say I feel sorry for him but he's Joe Budden

footage of this L
Extended footage of this L

I can't even tell...is this fake? Seems like no man would agree to being embarrassed in front of hundreds of people in Time's Square, and millions more on television, for a check. I don't know whether to laugh at him because this is real and he took an L, or to shake my head because it's fake reality TV shit and he's getting a big check.

Also not to lecture but I gotta say black reality TV is pathetic. It seems like all these shows revolve around some ugly stereotypes, specifically about black women. Loud, angry black women dominate these shows, as do gold diggers. Everything is about "getting a man" - many of whom are hound dogs - and winning the jackpot in a divorce settlement. Shit is scusting...

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I can't even tell...is this fake? Seems like no man would agree to being embarrassed in front of hundreds of people in Time's Square, and millions more on television, for a check. I don't know whether to laugh at him because this is real and he took an L, or to shake my head because it's fake reality TV shit and he's getting a big check.

Also not to lecture but I gotta say black reality TV is pathetic. It seems like all these shows revolve around some ugly stereotypes, specifically about black women. Loud, angry black women dominate these shows, as do gold diggers. Everything is about "getting a man" - many of whom are hound dogs - and winning the jackpot in a divorce settlement. Shit is scusting...

As bad as that is its still better than 16 and pregnant.... in Atlanta.

Esch

Banned
It doesn't really even matter that it's fake or real, tbh. The writers thought it would be so funny to watch Joe Budden take an L they set up a budget and a script for it.

Tokubetsu

It doesn't really even matter that it's fake or real, tbh. The writers thought it would be so funny to watch Joe Budden take an L they set up a budget and a script for it.

Feel like you don't even have to write an L for Joe Budden. Just keep the camera on him long enough.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Damn, Budden taking serious Ws. Thank the writers of L&HHNY for keeping him from tipping off edge completely by marrying Tahiry but still keeping him in a position where he can smash for life.
its not like she'll ever get completely off the leash anyways

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
kanye-x-games.jpg

Kanye to headline 2014 X-Games.

Cam x A-Trak x Just Blaze. This shit sounds like it will be fire.

Big Boi will have to wait longer for his next cheque.
The bigger plan at hand, it seems, is for both MCs to go on their 40-date festival run, drop solo projects, and then get back in the studio for a group project

Nicki, Kendrick Lamar & Eminem cover ESPN Magazine's music issue. In other news, there is an ESPN magazine.

Wale on The Breakfast Club. Still talking about the Complex thing.

Pusha T in the studio with Scott Storch. Fuck yes.

UW Road of the Warrior Mini-Documentary Part 1: Loaded Lux vs. Hollow Da Don. UW production values are out of this world suddenly from being so shit. I hear during the stream they're going to have interviews and commentary between battles too. These guys are going full hollywood. Tempted to buy the PPV even through Lux' BS. Finna make a thread about this soon.

effzee

I tell this to my wife all the time. She loves all the bravo and VH1 reality shows and I can't stand them for more than 10 minutes.

Forget it being pathetic to black women, most all reality tv is garbage that further puts women down. All they show is women acting like fools, gold diggers, dumb, complete unaware, and constantly fighting over the smallest stuff. Wife thinks it makes for dramatic tv but I tell its a disservice to women.

But then again the primary audience is women so I don't even know.

trying my hardest not to listen to Break The Bank today. Listened twice last night, don't want to spoil the song for myself before the album releases.

trying my hardest not to listen to Break The Bank today. Listened twice last night, don't want to spoil the song for myself before the album releases.

I only listened once and the hook is already stuck in my head. I'm definitely not going to overdo it like I used to with leaked/released singles.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Schoolboy Q's got this.

Break Da Bank put all my fears to rest. Catchy west coast single like Gin N Juice that appeals to both male and females. Q has always had the mic presence, but the beat goes hard and the chorus makes this a casual and hiphop head song at the same time.

Soundin' like La-Da-Di-Do, La-Di-Da-Di-Da-Di-Do

Q's got this on lock. I don't know what his first or second week sales will be, but the album will have legs sales age style. Plus the advertising from Iovine and Dre doesn't hurt.

Macca

Schoolboy Q's got this.

Break Da Bank put all my fears to rest. Catchy west coast single like Gin N Juice that appeals to both male and females. Q has always had the mic presence, but the beat goes hard and the chorus makes this a casual and hiphop head song at the same time.

Q's got this on lock. I don't know what his first or second week sales will be, but the album will have legs sales age style. Plus the advertising from Iovine and Dre doesn't hurt.
What advertising from Dre is he getting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom