• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.
trying my hardest not to listen to Break The Bank today. Listened twice last night, don't want to spoil the song for myself before the album releases.

I can't wait a whole month for the album brah, I already played this shit 30 times :(

Y'all seriously fucks with the chorus on Break THe Bank? Really? Really?
You know that shits dope, but then again you said Big Sean had the best verse on Control followed by Jay Elec..

96mhds

Macca

I don't know if Dre is going out publicly advertising but Dre is associated to TDE whether he puts a beat in or not.

Dre --> Kendrick --> Schoolboy

They're all connected.
Suuuure. Dre really about to be out their associating himself with Flab-Soul.

And the break the bank chorus is fantastic.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Suuuure. Dre really about to be out their associating himself with Flab-Soul.

And the break the bank chorus is fantastic.

Ab-Soul is a different bea(s)t. Cosign on the chorus though.

So now we 'bout to break the bank, money be on my mind

Fellas and the ladies will always relate to money. Q will have proper backing like Kendrick did.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Enzo proving time and time again...that we prefer Recon.
Its not that cut and dry, I could totally see someone who's more into flow putting Big Sean as the best verse, but Jay Electronica's was more well rounded. If second, then it's a very close runner up.

I feel you on that one Toku.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Nah, Taurus is where the zen way of life begins. Inner peace being focused outwardly.

IrishNinja

my first Taurus dropped acid once when i was there to hook up (i didn't know it) & came at me with a knife...ya'll on some serenity now, insanity later type shit

also thanks esh, on that mid-week 4 day weekend wylin out

Esch

Banned
Aries/Horse (Metal) checking in. Whats good bloods.

edit: also I listened to Break Da Bank? This is what yall were changing your underwear for? Sounds like a bad 50 cent imitation. The beat is good, but I wouldn't even say its better than anything on Lord Steppington.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
my first Taurus dropped acid once when i was there to hook up (i didn't know it) & came at me with a knife...ya'll on some serenity now, insanity later type shit

also thanks esh, on that mid-week 4 day weekend wylin out
We just look for the inner piece within everyone.

effzee

Lol, just saw that Macklemore commercial for dr pepper. Such indie, seattle wow amaze

Mr. Cee denial par excellence interview

Wait I don't get it.

Didn't he just do a PSA about being comfortable in your skin, being gay, and how he would hide it because he wasn't sure how he would be received in the rap community? Then how all gay men and women should get tested and not be ashamed.

I swear he did one like a month or two ago. Now its back to "im not gay"? WTF?

Getting oral from a transgender woman is not a fetish that I imagine you enjoy unless you are gay. I feel bad for him. Needs help to accept himself for who he is and to be honest with people.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Alchemist & Evidence break down tracks on Lord Steppington.

Lil Wayne, Birdman & Euro – We Alright. Off of Young Money: Rise of an Empire, which is a compilation, out March 11. Is Euro like Red Cafe 1.01 or something? I didn't make it past the first verse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TybFtK6VTVo
Welcome to Chiraq - Chiraq - Ep. 1

The clip of Gambino and Keef is still classic.
Dope. Lmao @ that guy freestyling. I like how the comedic angle of this contrasts from the serious WSHH documentary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom