• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Pretty sure one day he'll just be found with a gay male prostitute and say that he just slipped over a banana and ended up there.

I mean, I get the whole "you are who you define yourself as" thing but come on...
Next up is a sympathetic rehab stint and Mr Cee discovering what it means to be bisexual.

overcast

I think I'd be better friends with Kitty, but Grimes is much more talented and is physically even cuter.
100% agree about this. Kitty is pretty cool and cuter though.

Also, Purity Ring's facebook posted that Megan will perform with Danny tonight, think we know what song is being played.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Charlie Clips vs. Dirtbag Dan.

tumblr_inline_mk3fgkJEzN1qz4rgp.gif

3 - 0 Clips. This battle is kind of corny, mostly because of Dan. I nearly gave Dan the 2nd, because Clips rebuttled something Dan didn't say and was fumbling, but Dan somehow had an even worse round. And Dirtbag's third speaks for itself. I would say this battle is bad in general.

PlayDat

Man of the Year still >>>> Break da Bank

MotY > Break da Bank = Collard Greens >>>>>>> Banger >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Yay Yay

Sounds promising. Yay Yay is the only track out the 5 I've listened to and I thought it was great. Oxymoron should be amazing then. I'm hoping it has some To Tha Beat type tracks. Still one of his best songs. Yay Yay is kinda there but it sounds... grittier I dunno.

beanman25

I'm not familiar with the pacing of Jimmy Kimmel, as I've never watched it. What time should Danny Brown come on? Does he do an interview before performing?

Cudder

holy fuck. i am trolling the FUCK out of KTT on that new Isaish Rashad release. so much so that the OP changed the title to "LEAKED! LINKS=BANNED."

feels good man. i just pm's a bunch of them a zip file that's actually Deflorate by The Black Dahlia Murder.

cdyhybrid

holy fuck. i am trolling the FUCK out of KTT on that new Isaish Rashad release. so much so that the OP changed the title to "LEAKED! LINKS=BANNED."

feels good man. i just pm's a bunch of them a zip file that's actually Deflorate by The Black Dahlia Murder.
KTT goons gonna hunt you down, better be careful.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

feels good man.
i just pm's a bunch of them a zip file that's actually Deflorate by The Black Dahlia Murder.
Why?

KTT don't play games.

Interview with Schoolboy Q was pretty good. Some notes;

-Most of his album was done in 2012, spent 2013 just trying to find 3-4 more perfect songs to put on the album just to make it better
-Interscope would've released the album in the Summer 2013 but he didn't want to release it half-assed
-Oxymoron title represents all the bad things he's done for the good of his daughter
-Quit lean for a year but does it just casually now
-Interscope wanted to put him in Rehab for his lean addiction
-Him sleeping during an interview with Kendrick was him on lean and one of the reasons why he quit
-Compares TDE to more of a Wu-Tang fam instead of something put together like G-Unit or Young Money. Having a different bond than the other crews.
-His daughter on the album cover mean muggin was because he had a picture when he was younger that his Mom took of him doing the same type of picture just trying to be like his uncle. Was thinking of making it the album cover but didn't. (Probably to much like GKMC)
-Man of the Year is about life in LA, not so much just the chorus'.
-Kendrick did the order of his track list on Oxymoron, as well did the order on H&C.
-Ab-Soul has two projects done. Just waiting on Q to drop.
-Oxymoron reminds him of Doggystyle

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

Just you wait until the goons get released. Then you're fucked.

This is a pretty regular thing over at KTT

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

-Most of his album was done in 2012, spent 2013 just trying to find 3-4 more perfect songs to put on the album just to make it better
-Interscope would've released the album in the Summer 2013 but he didn't want to release it half-assed
-Oxymoron title represents all the bad things he's done for the good of his daughter
-Him sleeping during an interview with Kendrick was him on lean and one of the reasons why he quit
-Compares TDE to more of a Wu-Tang fam instead of something put together like G-Unit or Young Money. Having a different bond than the other crews.
-His daughter on the album cover mean muggin was because he had a picture when he was younger that his Mom took of him doing the same type of picture just trying to be like his uncle. Was thinking of making it the album cover but didn't. (Probably to much like GKMC)
-Kendrick did the order of his track list on Oxymoron, as well did the order on H&C.

lol

Esch

Banned

lol @ kendrick doing his listing for him. laziest rapper ever. he doesn't deserve a cent that you'll give him.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
The Q/Rosenberg interview is fantastic.

"why is everyone I talk to so fucking respectable" hahahahahaha

lol @ kendrick doing his listing for him. laziest rapper ever. he doesn't deserve a cent that you'll give him.
Link? Wasn't in the interview anyways.

Of course I didnt watch it

He talks about not putting the album out in 2013 to work on it more and make sure it's as good as it can be (when most artists would just get it out there ASAP), but nah he's the laziest rapper ever because someone he trusts with his music does the track listing for him.

I understand hating is your shtick, but comon dawg try harder.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Esch just an old ass mother, who wants kids off his lawn and his iced tea without a spoon of sugar.

he takes that shit with a slice of lemon and half cup of ice.

like an old man.

Esch

Banned
Esch just an old ass mother, who wants kids off his lawn and his iced tea without a spoon of sugar.

he takes that shit with a slice of lemon and half cup of ice.

like an old man.
Oh man how did you know lol

Sweet tea is too sweet brah. Fuck all that sugar. You dont need that shit in iced tea.

wenis

Oh man how did you know lol

Sweet tea is too sweet brah. Fuck all that sugar. You dont need that shit in iced tea.

you got tHat old man funk i can smell over tHe internet bruH. you're goin senile and don't even realize it yet.

#YAWK

Esch

Banned
nah that shit should've been out in 2013. it really took him a whole year to hook up 3 or 4 more good songs?
Yeah lol @ CountBlackule citing his work ethic in the same post where his label wanted him to go to rehab, he was nodding off in interviews, and his daughter told him to stop (and he continues to do it). And at first he said it was sample issues remember? Thats a dope fiend for you though. Lie about all kinds of shit, and cover it up even worse. At least someone DMX had classics before he lost everything to drugs.

Cudder

I think its kinda cool that he let someone else sequence his album. If anyone's gonna do it might as well be King Kendrick.

wenis

I think its kinda cool that he let someone else sequence his album. If anyone's gonna do it might as well be King Kendrick.

werd, it's not like anyone else Has never done tHat in tHe History of ever.

escH stay Hatin', drowing His Heart in Hate and causing an early deatH for Himself.

#POSITIVITY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom