• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
The songs released so far have been pretty good.

I find it kinda weird that TDE is trying to promote Oxymoron and the Cilvia Demo at the same time. Everyone on TDE has a picture of Oxymoron on twitter except Rashad trying to promote his project lol.

I wonder if TDE really did have a shot at signing Jhene though, she's getting really big now since she's been sleeping touring with drake and such.
Yeah it's kind of weird.

I don't think they're concerned with Isaiah Rashad stealing thunder, and at the same time they might only be putting it out to just keep hardcore TDE (lol) fans eating.

Cudder

the dude wants to get put on without any TDE features on his tape, even though he's on TDE. might as well let TDE go the extra mile and actually promote something that will sell decently, fuck em

Action Bronson, Party Supplies & Alchemist are Jericho

Justin Nealis of Party Supplies revealed to HipHopDX in an interview that went live today, that him, Bronson and Alchemist have been working on a previously unannounced project called Jericho:

“We went out to LA with [Bronson] last month—me, him, Alchemist, and Sean recorded an entire EP of material under the name Jericho,” Nealis said. “Jericho may be a project that we drop, that’s really under-the-table, no one knows about that yet. Jericho may just be like a multi-genre, no label EP that may cross genres from Hip Hop to Electro to ‘80s Pop. We may bridge the gap with that actually, because some of the stuff we recorded for that, one of the songs sounds like a late ‘80s Smokey Robinson record and shit. And then, there’s some Surf Rock on there that sounds like the Beach Boys and Bronson’s rhyming on it. Alchemist made the beat. We rented pianos and keyboards. We rented a Wurlitzer, we rented a bass, we rented a few guitars and shit. We recorded a lot of original material that kind of has a very Electro sound and we’re calling it Jericho.

Well, I can just imagine how crazy this shit is gonna sound.
http://nahright.com/news/2014/01/23/action-bronson-party-supplies-alchemist-to-release-jericho-ep/

Shortly after the word of a Party Supplies, Action Bronson and Alchemist collabo hit the rumor mill, Action Bronson quickly debunked swirling hearsay by stating that the project is still in the preliminary stages.

“It’s nothing official. It’s a collective a people—Oh No, Sean [Mahon] who is also in Party Supplies, Tommy Mas. It’s just a collective of people of human beings that make music. Something is gonna come out of it and it’s probably not going to be rap. It’s probably going to be some next level shit. We are in there with all kinds of instruments, fucking frog percussions and shit. Yeah, I’m on the frog percussions! When you hear it, it’s me,” he tells XXL earlier today.
http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2014/01/action-bronson-debunks-joint-ep-party-supplies-alchemist/

Translation: they'll release if they get a distribution deal. Looking forward to hearing this.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Edit yo post TLE, that ain't kosher!

I'm making a thread for High Stakes at least. I might be buying the High Stakes PPV, but we shall confer. Maybe set up a plug or something.

Lux will be Fanatiq

Esch

Banned
I'm gonna watch it..... It's gonna be a hot sunday
jp05slFXxIYSC.png

I dunno about the YouTube stuff. I'm definitely down to watch it w/y'all when it drops tho.

Edit: im going with Hollow 2-1. Come at me bros.

Was hanging out at a friend's house, she was playing Born Sinner. God the drums on that album are so fucking bad, especially that first track.

Speaking of drums, Alch's drums throughout Lord Steppington knock. Nothing fancy, it just works.

Esch

Banned
Goodz vs. Danja Zone

lmfao cooked in under 20 minutes.

RIP Danja Zone. So vulgar. Defeated purely by swaggeur, even tho DZ had the bars.

"You look like every fat power forward in the D-League"

"You look like Cali-T, that's Calicoe and Big T mixed"

"You look like ya pockets stink, ya fat bitch"

*goes in for the dap*

SIKE I LIED NINJA

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Was hanging out at a friend's house, she was playing Born Sinner. God the drums on that album are so fucking bad, especially that first track.

Speaking of drums, Alch's drums throughout Lord Steppington knock. Nothing fancy, it just works.

he uses drums that live in the pocket. shit is deep in there, givin' no fucks.

Kwixotik

Yeah that SZA song is pretty cool.

I'm watching the first episode of Chiraq.

"I'ma kill you, Lil Jojo! I'ma kill you!" - Lil Reese
Narrator: Hours later, Lil Jojo was killed in a driveby shooting

Another unsolved mystery

Fine. I'll rewatch the Day vs. Dolarz battle and pay more attention to Day this time.

Bullets like a funny joke

They got everybody dying

Had me dying

Also, lush ones reactions in this battle are the best. When he puts his hands up when day is about to say "shit getting too physical, I put two arms in front of these ninjas, I'm lush one."
I lost it. When I watched it with Enzo, I was confused but after watching the day vs philly swain battle, I know what's up.

Day is in my top 3

Kimosabae

Banned
Bullets like a funny joke

They got everybody dying

Had me dying

Also, lush ones reactions in this battle are the best. When he puts his hands up when day is about to say "shit getting too physical, I put two arms in front of these ninjas, I'm lush one."
I lost it. When I watched it with Enzo, I was confused but after watching the day vs philly swain battle, I know what's up.

Day is in my top 3

Okay, that's what I suspected. I must have had the two mixed up. Day's the one that spit that line?

*edit* okay, yeah, i had em' mixed up lol. i thought day was the dude with the hat.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Philly Swain got punked by Daylyt and Hollow, but it takes balls to do that, that's why Lush was like oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck. Apparently Swain did a ton of years in prison for poppin' fools. It's also what made Hollow's rebuttal so piercing.

Hollow: "Y'all can believe him, I'm coochie. I got the word in Philly. He sparked the toolie. He grabbed the M16! Let off the uzi!"
Swain: "You know it!"
Hollow: "Shiieeet, on Call of DUTY!"

EDIT:

UW High Stakes thread is up!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=757226

bump it when you wake up plz

Enzo, esch, capybara, what we doing for the big events this weekend????

Refreshing twitter every 45 seconds on some fanatiq vs nemo shit?

Yall got me fiendin', brehs. Hype through the roof.

Rewatched Daylyt v. Rich Dollarz. Daylyt 3-0'd him. No doubt. Had never seen a Daylyt battle before, but was entertained. As far as favorites, Ill Will is probably my favorite at the moment. Dude has me dyin in every battle. Shame that shooting will no doubt come back to haunt him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom