• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
mastermind-450x450.jpg

Mastermind artwork.

Juelz Santana - Amigos. It's okay.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Lmao at those names.

Also, any news on blackout 4?

I heard uno lavoz is killing it and a lot of rob ford stuff
Looking pretty bad thus far, aside from losing 2 of the match ups, it started later than Summer Sadness 3 and it seems like the leaked card was real.

Real Deal vs. Ill Will was probably the best match up on the card and it's not happening anymore. The Saurus vs. Charron and Rone vs. JC have the potential to be decent IMO, but the rest of the match ups look pretty shitty. Yung Ill vs. Fresco is like.. the ultimate hipster battle. I almost want to see that for what the hell that will even sound like.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
a2f225f2856011e3b9d412c82c76b2ea_8.jpg

what did he put on his face
C'mon son. Eminem is somewhere like
smackusure.png

EDIT: Big T couldn't make it to Toronto either. that's 3 match ups down, with this one being a co-main event. They said he might make it tomorrow though, but I doubt it with the incoming storm.

Man who gives a shit how stupid he looks.

The stuff he did with juicy j and dj Paul was dope

The album title has me worried but I like his sound at the moment

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
The dj Paul collab album was really good, definitely resparked my interest in yela.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Yelawolf might just be the worst case of a shot at making it being squandered. And I don't just mean making it mainstream either.

Radioactive was over 2 years ago. Think about that.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Hemsworth was fuckingtastic rad. 2 Danny brown remixes, a dip remix that is bomb as fuck, 2 disclosure remixes and the bey remix. I heard everything I wanted and he did a 2 1/2 hour set. Bomb as fuck!

overcast

Dammnnnnn. That's great.

The tickets are sold out online, might call and see if I can get tickets at the door. I really want to go. Pick up on some chicks too.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Yelawolf might just be the worst case of a shot at making it being squandered. And I don't just mean making it mainstream either.

Radioactive was over 2 years ago. Think about that.

If you consider going gold, having a deal with the biggest label around, having verses from rap legends on every project, having a verse on one of the biggest songs of the year, dropping critically acclaimed mixtapes in between projects and having a new album due out this year as "not making it" or "squandering" then I wonder what you consider Jay Elec, Crooked I, all of GOOD music beside Ye, and the hundreds of rappers who get signed and never sell a record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom