• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oxymoron is looking like a disappointment in the making ATM, but I'm going to have to add a bucket hat to Iron Man aren't I...
Now to find out how to shop an iron belly onto him
Q will never get a W in your eyes enzo
Not a real tracklist. I thought we knew where the 3 official tracks were based off of the iTunes preorder.

As far as I'm concerned, Q is 3/3 with tracks on the album. MOTY, Collard Greens, and Break the Bank are all dope. Yay Yay is a deluxe track, song is just okay though.
Yea everything has been top notch so far. Hopefully the album doesn't have much filler like H&C had.
Wish Banger was gonna be on the album.
Song was really MEH. Wasn't surprised it was a throwaway
Q about to do Kid ink numbers
who?
I need a Druggys Wit Hoes pt. 3.
samples pls

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
B Magic vs. Ill Will.

kttcoliblessed
kttcoliblessed
kttcoliblessed

EDIT: Y'all wanna plug this? I'm only a minute in and it's epic.

You are declaring that oxymoron looks to be a disappointment based on a fake track list...all the goddamn yeezy shit has destroyed your common sense.
No I'm basing it off of there being no Druggies Wit Hoes Part 3. The fake track list is fake, I already noted that.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
As much as I liked druggies with hoes, there he go remains my favorite Q song. Just such a great beat.

HiResDes

lol smh

I missed out on seeing him last year because he was part of some festival i didn't really want to spend money on. Hope i get a chance to see him this year

If you're talking about Pitchfork, it was worth every penny, well since I usually early bird. Hemsworth is probably my favorite live DJ, though I think in the end we will think of Evian Christ as being the better up and coming producer.

Cole presented Vibe's Impact Award to Nas tonight. His speech:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDL8y21A46U

I dismissed Cole's album this year but I gotta say he really summed up my views on Nas. I was also a Pac stan as a kid, and didn't really pay much attention to Nas, Jay, etc. Then I heard New York State of Mind and became a fan for life.

I remember having heated arguments during the Nas v Jay days. I remember thinking Blueprint was better than Stillmatic, but still arguing Stillmatic was better lmao.

classic speech brehs
xrot.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Cole presented Vibe's Impact Award to Nas tonight. His speech:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDL8y21A46U

I dismissed Cole's album this year but I gotta say he really summed up my views on Nas. I was also a Pac stan as a kid, and didn't really pay much attention to Nas, Jay, etc. Then I heard New York State of Mind and became a fan for life.

I remember having heated arguments during the Nas v Jay days. I remember thinking Blueprint was better than Stillmatic, but still arguing Stillmatic was better lmao.

classic speech brehs
xrot.gif
..this was a terrible speech. Flow of the speech worse than Kendrick before GKMC.

Also Smack randomly showed up to Blackout 4, lol.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
People are saying Diz pulled out his phone vs. Pat Stay. How do you go from murking Canibus to pulling a Canibus?

Anyways, he lost the title shot. Pat needs to battle on URL already, or anywhere where the crowd will give him a real level of criticism outside what is essentially his home court. Does Pat have a criminal record or something? URL have wanted him for a minute.

Esch

Banned
People are saying Diz pulled out his phone vs. Pat Stay. How do you go from murking Canibus to pulling a Canibus?

Anyways, he lost the title shot. Pat needs to battle on URL already, or anywhere where the crowd will give him a real level of criticism outside what is essentially his home court. Does Pat have a criminal record or something? URL have wanted him for a minute.
He was smokin crack outta the Pepsi cans

Kekekekeke

Esch

Banned
B Magic vs. Ill Will.

kttcoliblessed
kttcoliblessed
kttcoliblessed

EDIT: Y'all wanna plug this? I'm only a minute in and it's epic.

No I'm basing it off of there being no Druggies Wit Hoes Part 3. The fake track list is fake, I already noted that.
Noooooooo. My boy B Magic lost. No body bag but its a pretty solid 2-1 to me. He got outperformed and Will clearly brought his a game. He had jokes, clever gun bars, etc etc. Magic had a crazy, CLASSIC 1st but...

Esch

Banned
Hov gave Cole one of those new Hublot watches. This shit kills me cause Cole's dressed up like Sherlock Holmes, wtf

tumblr_mzzt5rHNU31rrvheyo1_500.png

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Noooooooo. My boy B Magic lost. No body bag but its a pretty solid 2-1 to me. He got outperformed and Will clearly brought his a game. He had jokes, clever gun bars, etc etc. Magic had a crazy, CLASSIC 1st but...
Magics first round might be my favourite ever from him.

The Saved By The Bell line, the wheel flips, the con-yak like, I mean damn.

But Ill Will was on some other shit, he went into outer space.

2-1 in the favour of Will.

EDIT: Happy Birthday Cheddaz!

overcast

Should just slide it out for free if it's a sample issue. No one at TDE realizing how much pt.3 would spin up interest again.
I know, I was hoping they would do that. I feel like he has to have a track with soul either way.
Hemsworth + Migos + James Blake = too trill

Unbelievable show. Not even sure how to describe it right now. Will make an attempt tomorrow. JFC. Good shit overcast.
Yeah man. Show was so fucking great. Wenis wasn't lying, set was 2 and a half hours of bliss. Encore made it 2:45. Hemsworth is a really cool dude too, super awkward, but it works. OG Bobby Johnson remix gets me hype and that dip one was insane.

Weirdest part, was 2 Asian guys on stage grinding/dry humping to the music. For probably an hour in total. Not sure if they are part of his posse, but it was pretty hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom