• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cudder

One of the greatest seasons of anything, ever. And one of the few to crush me.

It's about to get even crazier breh, culminating in the best finale season of any TV show.

that little senorita who was in all of season 5 though

VWb1n.png

Should just slide it out for free if it's a sample issue. No one at TDE realizing how much pt.3 would spin up interest again.
I'm wondering. Since Druggies n Hoes 3 couldn't make the album because they couldn't get a sample to clear, if they released the song for free to promote the album could they still risk getting used over it?

Tokubetsu

One of the greatest seasons of anything, ever. And one of the few to crush me.

It's about to get even crazier breh, culminating in the best finale season of any TV show.

Yep, I know we always agree when Shield gets brought up in here but that last season is almost too much man. So good.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Worth dropping $30 on?
Depends, it's already going on, we're halfway through. All of us got it for Lux vs. Hollow anyways. If you still want to see Lux vs. Hollow that bad, I think it's worth it.

The first battle was a classic. In the second Hitman Holla had some murderous rounds against O-Red, and another classic remix.

It's REALLY good production quality and audio. If you can wait though, it'll be everywhere on the internet a few hours later.

Nobody outside of Internet forums knows about or cares about druggies with hoes. Q won't do numbers regardless.

Jay rock the only member with potential to drop a good album besides kendrick. Q and that other guy are destined to be weed carriers for life

Nobody outside of Internet forums knows about or cares about druggies with hoes. Q won't do numbers regardless.

Jay rock the only member with potential to drop a good album besides kendrick. Q and that other guy are destined to be weed carriers for life

What numbers are you predicting Q to do?

Macklemore REIGN has begun. 2/2 already, won best rap album.

Macca

Congrats to Best Rap Song @macklemore & @ryanlewis "Thrift Shop" #GRAMMYs #PreTelecast

Congrats to Best Rap Album @macklmore & @ryanlewis 'The Heist' #GRAMMYs #PreTelecast

Can't wait to get home and check The Coli lmao. They honestly thought Kendrick was going to win. There's no way he loses his genre but wins AOTY.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Can't wait to get home and check The Coli lmao. They honestly thought Kendrick was going to win. There's no way he loses his genre but wins AOTY.

The bitter tears that will flow.

Macklemore made a great album and is too good of a story. I can't even be mad.

I don't even know what numbers to guess, but I know q won't sell much.

I like the super average q, but I'm with dom I don't see the dwh hype. Both songs were pretty meh

Tbh Druggies w/ Hoes hasn't been my favourite series of Q songs so I don't really care that it didn't make the album. But Q gonna get that #1 spot for the week

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Lux/Hollow was legendary folks, I encourage everyone to watch it.. especially if they enjoyed the real shit Lux was talking in his last battle.

Cudder

they should just combine their names and call themselves Mack Lewis. everyone just says Macklemore anyway, that dude that shadows him everywhere but doesnt say a word is probably pissed.

overcast

Is hip-hop some fake genre? Why is it not even broadcasted. Happened last year, but what the actual fuck. What a slap in the face for the genre.

Not to mention the Macklemore win. Feeling like writing a serious rant.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Are you really trying to say Kendrick isn't respected by his peers? He made the industry bow down to his level and pretty much made all these dudes start acting humble.

looool

Wha?

looool

Yeah they real humble...

And what does bow down to his level mean? Was that a short joke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom