• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokubetsu

That's because as long as I speak with my heart, the universe will forever be on my side. codhand ain't know, he can't talk to gods like this. I forgive him.

Esch

Banned
Copping Cilvia.

edit: Conceited vs. Charlie Clips is out now too but idk if i can watch that shit right now. I gotta let these UW battles digest.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Macklemore didn't need to apologise to Kendrick. It's some bullshit that certain personalities in hiphop are making him feel that way. If those votes are real Jay got an untouchable base at the Grammy's and he will win whenever there isn't an insane crossover album.

on the flip he knows his album wasn't touching gkmc and that its probably in his interest to admit that fact considering the history of the grammy's going forward. On the flip hip hop heads need to stop giving the grammy any credence of legitimacy, they didn't even want to give rap its own category for how many years?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Copping Cilvia.

edit: Conceited vs. Charlie Clips is out now too but idk if i can watch that shit right now. I gotta let these UW battles digest.
Yeah.. I think I'm just going to wait for Blackout 4 videos to release onto their YT over the next few months. This is too much right now, and I ain't looking for a drought in battles until NOME4.

codhand

stop paying attention to any awards. its all bullshit.
pretty sure this time last year i was depressed el-p and killer mike werent nominated the notion of which was quickly shot down here as a pure fantasy

That's because as long as I speak with my heart, the universe will forever be on my side. codhand ain't know, he can't talk to gods like this. I forgive him.

zen monk and god, wow.

Grzi

Not feeling the Murs tape tbh, the production sounds cheap as fuck and Murs stopped being interesting to me a long time ago.

Cilvia has some really dope beats at least, haven't paid attention to the rapping so far (I'm busy), only thing I can say is dude really sounds a lot like Kendrick on some of these tracks.

Esch

Banned
stop paying attention to any awards. its all bullshit.

Yea, kinda surprised people give a shit. These awards have always been garbage. it's one thing to take note of sales #s for trolling but the grammies are whatever y'all. Why would you even watch. Shit is like the oscars but significantly worse.

Mainstream music is at peak
952694FlabbyandWeezy.png
levels.

Lux v. Hollow exceeded expectations. Hollow brought the heat (especially round 2), but I'd give it 2-1 to Lux.

Insanely personal and clever bars to boot. Instant classic.

b1jx93jm97hc9a3svjy2gnbne.212x119x1.png

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
on the flip he knows his album wasn't touching gkmc and that its probably in his interest to admit that fact considering the history of the grammy's going forward. On the flip hip hop heads need to stop giving the grammy any credence of legitimacy, they didn't even want to give rap its own category for how many years?

I don't really think he truly feels his album is not touching GKMC... when he talks about his album and the journey it took to make he is very proud of his work...

I don't really think he truly feels his album is not touching GKMC... when he talks about his album and the journey it took to make he is very proud of his work...

yeah he should be more proud of his work publicly though. it's a shame he's succumbing to hip hop pressure and bowing to false king kendrick. dude should just say what's on his mind and step up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom