• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yelawolf - Box Chevy V

Alright. Seems like it was real. So was it actually an old cut or what?

EDIT: Ohhhh fuck. Seems like 2dopeboyz must've switched the real version out with Box Chevy 3. Must've put it up too early or something. They definitely had it up earlier when I heard it. But yea, it's part 3 on their site now.

That makes sense.

On first listen it's pretty average. Might grow on me but right now it feels like it's missing something. A step closer to the right direction than the stuff on his last solo album though.

overcast

If he felt it wasn't good enough to make the album then let it be.

Did you guys like Dope Fiend Rental?
I agree with what you said, but I'm just a little worried that there was some kind of mingling by the label or something. I would rather a Danny Brown feature than a Tyler feature.

I thought it was pretty great, though there were definitely better songs on Old.

Tokubetsu

How come "I Shot You Down" isn't on it. What is it with TDE not putting the tracks people actually want on their releases.

I'll never forgive Kendrick for no release of "Cartoons & Cereal."

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
How come "I Shot You Down" isn't on it. What is it with TDE not putting the tracks people actually want on their releases.

I'll never forgive Kendrick for no release of "Cartoons & Cereal."

wasn't that a sample thing?

Get your own material

grandpa_simpson_yelling_at_cloud.jpg

Real talk, I've seen the daylyt vs magic battle almost 10 times. I literally have a smile on my face for the whole 45 minutes everytime I've seen it

Daylyt is the Ron Artest of this shit

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Dante Ross on Juan Epstein
And you thought Serch was good? Listen to epic stories about the Beasties, LONS, Q-Tip, The Beatnuts, Pete Rock and CL, Brand Nubian, 3rd Bass, MF Doom, and so much more! 105 minutes of hip hop LEGEND!
Damn... what a list.

ScHoolboy Q interview with Whoo Kid. Shit is hilarious. Lmao @ him clowning XXL.
"Are there any fake people in the industry that you've discovered now that you've came up?"
"Me, shit."

"Explain the Man of the Year video. Why you got the bitches?"
"Shit, we were thinking Big Pimpin... but with a lil pimpin budget"

Also lmao @ the debate over whether Danny Brown having a tooth.

Q's sense of humour just kills me. He said the Danny Brown cut didn't make the album though.

batman.gif

Time to spin the Q bomb
Someone put a bucket hat on the fuse!

for real? esha said it, they're pretty pointless unless you're ye/tracey jordan wanting to check things off your bucket list, but never knew this one....other people heard Take em to the Cleaners?

I'm just going off of Grammy Family. I figure he probably has one from being involved with Late Registration (which won Best Rap Album that year)

Or I could be mixing him up with Rhymefest and Jesus Walks. Either way, one of Kanye's weed carriers has to have some type of award, lol

Mik317

Clivia Demo is ok.

But seriously rappers need to stop having some of their best songs be like a minute and a half long.

Soliloquy needed to be longer dammit.

mooooose

Q's line up is either poverty as fuck or a good call. Vince Staples could blow this year and he probably has some Def Jam money.

He'd have been better off coordinating a tour with Danny who never really toured for OLD I think? I think he's just been doing mostly festivals and one offs, he didn't do a national tour. Or getting Bronson on there. Someone who is big but not on a major, much like he and Danny were to Rocky. That was a great bill (mediocre show tho).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom