• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
Cam'ron and A-Trak - Humphrey

this should make the hipsters happy

new ep

artworks-000069257711-1suuj1-t500x500.jpg

Dereck

March 18? Oh, they mean 2015.

Seriously, with how many times they have delayed the shit I am not believing that release date.

Dereck

Freddie Gibbs is the product of violent, drug-laden streets, but unlike most rappers with similar resumes, he brings the block to the booth without inhibition or an exaggerated rap persona. Pinata, a 17-track collaboration with producer Madlib, is the best distillation yet of his transparent approach to making music, combining stark honesty with electrifying talent as a lyricist and performer.

Pinata is “a gangster Blaxploitation film on wax,” ...

Gibbs is joined on Pinata by Mac Miller, Earl Sweatshirt, Raekwon, Scarface, Domo Genesis, Ab-Soul and a host of others in setting his soliloquies of the streets alongside film snippets and dusted funk, soul and prog musical tapestries....

Cool

overcast

Where you stay at fam? After seeing probably around 20-30 rap shows at the Observatory I can tell you now the crowd is always fucking wack. It's nothing but kids from the OC that get way too drunk too early in the night and cause drama. I can't speak on the worldbeat center as I've never been but if you live closer to San Diego I suggest going there.

If they're equal distance Worldbeat @ Balboa Park, easy. Stage puts him practically with the crowd. Can get some of that flab sweat up close and personal.

If it's a long drive down though it might not be worth it unless you make a day out of it. You're closer to Observatory right?
I'm a little over an hour away from both of them. Closer to World Beat actually. Going to end up going there instead, it's on a Thursday too, which would avoid a school day.

Appreciate the thoughts.

Hard to say which one I like more between Illmatic and It Was Written. IWW has a couple tracks I don't really care for while Illmatic is great throughout the whole playthrough.

I Gave You Power and Take it in Blood >

overcast

dangeroo kipawaa TDE ‏@dangerookipawaa 1m

GOOD NEWS...#OXYMORON WENT 2 THE PRINTING PLANT 2DAY...LETS SEE HOW LONG IT TAKE 4 A KLOWN 2 STEAL AND LEAK IT. HOW LONG DO YOU THINK ? #TDE

Lol.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I've got a few things to clean up in photoshop, but it'll be ready to be posted by at least Saturday night, Sunday morning.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
dangeroo kipawaa TDE ‏@dangerookipawaa 1m

GOOD NEWS...#OXYMORON WENT 2 THE PRINTING PLANT 2DAY...LETS SEE HOW LONG IT TAKE 4 A KLOWN 2 STEAL AND LEAK IT. HOW LONG DO YOU THINK ? #TDE

Lol.
Well, at least we know TDE themselves will be leaking it first.

Can't believe they'll be pushing out that many copies either.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
So schoolboy q is playing here in Ireland in may. Anyone seen him before is he any good?

I know he's super average but it's only 20 euros

Saw him back when HnC hadn't even "taken off" yet. It's what you'd expect. I paid twenty and had a good time. Lotsa blunts being passed around and he had good vibes with the crowd.

Even met flab-soul for a hot minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom