• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sean needs to get keY Wane and Travi$ Scott to produce the entirety of his next album. Together on that track they do great, but on separate tracks they do fantastic. keY Wane for the tropical, airy, laid back and ornamental tracks and La Flame for the harder shit and the anthems.

I think Sean needs another Mercy to succeed, and La Flame can give him that.

I was thinking the same thing when I heard the freestyle myself. Both are hot young producers and it'll be interesting to see if they can do something for Big Sean because No ID and Kanye ain't really working out.

Esch

Banned
Man, I see this image and I see all y'all quote posting it and nothing but hate fills my heart.
379ch.gif=

Tokubetsu

The people that didn't vote are the biggest part of the problem.

Let it be known that I was the trendsetter. All y'all johnny come latelies try to steal my fuck the vote swag. Y'all will never do it like me, I'm the best, suck an egg.

iSYQjMUhtyK8M.gif

Also to anyone who voted for Acid Rap, I hate you and wish you the worst, peace.

Esch

Banned
The people that didn't vote are the biggest part of the problem.

I'd probably feel guiltier about it if this year was better, but I decided to throw list making/tiering of any kind in the garbage last year. No more complex swipes, buzzfeed articles, countdowns, none of that bullshit anymore. DEFINITELY no lists with numbers. I'm done with it. It's pointless, arbitrary, and only serves to irritate people with inconsistencies if it's not based upon empirical data of any sort.

IrishNinja

Ka in the top five, Danny Brown #1? I can live with that.

Ferg, Rocky, Juicy J, Eminem, Drake, Pusha T tho...wtf is that shit

J and Pusha did they thing, those weren't bad albums by me. what would ya'll have put over em? so far all i can recall is run the jewels, czarface, maybe 12 reasons to die if it really stuck with you

Esch

Banned
It's about skills. I can't speculate on stats because Zimm's body weight seems to fluctuate like crazy. But either way if there's actually a date set i'm pretty sure Game will cook that boy. Hell if you're any man and you've got the temporary legal right to hurt George Zimmerman you better be training till your teeth hurt just to make sure you can put the best beats on his bitch ass you can.

HiResDes

It's about skills. I can't speculate on stats because Zimm's body weight seems to fluctuate like crazy. But either way if there's actually a date set i'm pretty sure Game will cook that boy. Hell if you're any man and you've got the temporary legal right to hurt George Zimmerman you better be training till your teeth hurt just to make sure you can put the best beats on his bitch ass you can.

George Zimmerman is 5'7", Game is 6'4"

...That reach advantage is probably pretty crazy.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Don't know what kind of shape he's in now but I think 50 would wash Game. Beyond just 50 being into boxing, I think he's also least likely to walk into it like it's a street brawl. He looks like he'd be faster too.

Amen.

IrishNinja

highly doubt Game loses, I mean Martin, a skinny seventeen year old, was beating that ass before he got shot supposedly.

^this would've about been my response, yeah

George Zimmerman is 5'7", Game is 6'4"

...That reach advantage is probably pretty crazy.

i've had to box dudes about that height; it sucks trying to close the gap, but that's what dempsey rolls are for (or zangief's spinning thing)

Esch

Banned
If Game beats the brakes off Zimmerman and the fucking ref doesn't interfere, I might have to stop hating.

maybe ill just do an impromptu list for yall

Ka - The Nights Gambit
Danny Brown - Old
Roc Marciano - Marci Beaucoup
Action Bronson Blue Chips II
Quelle Chris - N199as is Men
Starlito - Fried Turkey
Kanye West - Yeezus
Alc x Prodigy - Albert Einstein
A$AP Ferg - Trap Lord
Migos - YRN (Young Rich N199as)

SotY: Jay Z - Fuckwithmeyouknowigotit

Producer of the Year: nobody. no stand outs tbh.

L of the Year: Kanye West for being himself

rookie of the year: A$AP Ferg

POSTERS OF THE YEAR AWARDS:
Best poster of the Year: wenis; for his godly contributions to the photoshop game
Worst poster of the Year: CountBlackule; not a bad kid just kinda dumb
Best rookie of the Year: Naw; never posts but plugs frequently and is awesome

ibflHfnKCTzi97.gif

p

Esch

Banned
i've had to box dudes about that height; it sucks trying to close the gap, but that's what dempsey rolls are for (or zangief's spinning thing)

Fuck a dempsey roll, you can time them if you see someone winding it up. It's only good for when someone is dazed and ready to give up the ghost. Why bother when head slips followed by an instep or counter wastes less stamina and is less risky?

Esch takes an L for that producer of the year response. Alchemist dominated, again.

Albert Einstein+My 1st Chemistry Set+Man Of The Year+Break The Bank...come on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom