• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I talk so much shit about this guys music and it can't wait for his album to flop too!.. but I'm totally going to his concert aww yeee
#FOH

And PD, I know you lowering your expectations so you can get blown away ;), #icudawg

#GonnaListenToItAllTheWayThroughAtTheConcertTho

still salty his criminal ass couldn't make it past the border #smh

Spitta ✔ @CurrenSy_Spitta
Follow
Imma drop it on valentines day... Cuz I love y'all .... #thedriveintheatre
8:28 PM - 4 Feb 2014

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
It's not hip hop but not one mention of a Shakira/Rhinanna video with them hugging on each other wearing damn near nothing at all? Y'all got to let the older folks know what's happening in the world brehs

It's not hip hop but not one mention of a Shakira/Rhinanna video with them hugging on each other wearing damn near nothing at all? Y'all got to let the older folks know what's happening in the world brehs

There's some gifs of all that floating around popgaf I think. But yeah I don't know why it didn't show up here.

WanderingWind

I just seent it just now.

Shit is life changing. Get Beyonce in the mix somehow and goddamn, I may never leave the internet

WanderingWind

I would have posted it here but every time I or anyone else mentions Rihanna in this thread it gets one or two corny 5 head/sharp knees comments, so what's the point?

DMX training very hard for Zimmerman fight.

Well, fuck those people. A) If you worried about a woman's forehead size, you got problems no amount of alcohol can solve and B) that may have been the best music video I've ever seen since Shakira in She Wolf. Or that one she did with Wyclef. ....maybe Shakira is just stupid hot, is what it boils down to

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
From that thread:

lXFOtPA.jpg

lmao

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Damn, no respect for cleaning up the edges on that coli. If you're gunna do it, do it right.

No step brothers. Humanity has failed again.

Edit. I see it on last weeks list. 5400? Humanity still sucks.

pretty damn surprising/sad considering Ev and Alch been grinding for years. Fans not supporting...shit, coming from Cali it shouldn't be hard to at least do 10-20k.

overcast

At a pusha concert. He's rapping about 30 percent of his lines.
Depressing.
pretty damn surprising/sad considering Ev and Alch been grinding for years. Fans not supporting...shit, coming from Cali it shouldn't be hard to at least do 10-20k.
Yeah, I figure the homebase would support big time. Alc/Ev are super underground though. Step Brothers caught me off guard even.

Great numbers for Rashad though. Still haven't listened to the tape.

overcast

Rashad almost did Danny Brown numbers lol
Old did 15,000, sure it did well in the long run. I think with Fool's Gold he sees a big cut too. Accolades at the end of the year surely boosted the sales a bit.

Rashad has that TDE fanbase that came out stronger than I thought honestly.

injurai

Banned
I've listened to Habits & Contradictions 4 times now. A third of the songs I really really like (Sacrilegious, There He Go, Hands on the Wheel, Grooveline Part 1, My Homie, Blessed) The rest are just okay. Some have really good grime beats but the rap just doesn't fit with how I imagine UK grime. Then the another quarter really do nothing for me, and I can't say I'd want to listen to them.

That being said his sound that I like seems to be what is featured in Man of the Year and Collard Greens. So hopefully he is playing to his strengths. If so big things could be happening.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I've listened to Habits & Contradictions 4 times now. A third of the songs I really really like (Sacrilegious, There He Go, Hands on the Wheel, Grooveline Part 1, My Homie, Blessed) The rest are just okay. Some have really good grime beats but the rap just doesn't fit with how I imagine UK grime. Then the another quarter really do nothing for me, and I can't say I'd want to listen to them.

That being said his sound that I like seems to be what is featured in Man of the Year and Collard Greens. So hopefully he is playing to his strengths. If so big things could be happening.

Stop with your positivity. That shit ain't welcome here. Only hoodies, lowered eyes and bad vibes in this place.

PBY

Banned
2 chainz was the best love rap act I've seen after Kanye. Dude brought out camron, French, ferg, and Rocky. Whew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom