• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
This year me and my mans making a mixtape to slang... because you guys have always supported me here is a preview of my half.. it is work in project and might change of course

mostly newer stuff

ACE SIDE

1) First Quarter Freestyle – Big Sean
2) Check – T.I. ft. Problem, Young Dro & Trae the truth
3) Charles Barkley – Migos
4) LeBron James (Remix) – Yo Gotti ft. Meek Mill
5) Clappers (Remix) – Wale ft. Rick Ross
6) Twerk Season – 2 Chainz ft. Lil Wayne
7) Hannah Montana (twerk mix) – Migos
8) Booty – Juvenile ft. 2 Chainz
9) We Outchea – Ace Hood ft. Lil Wayne
10) No Games (MMG Remix) – Rick Ross ft. Future & Meek Mill
11) Flexin On Em – Meek Mill
12) My Nigga (Remix) – YG ft. Rich Boy Quan, Lil Wayne & Meek Mill
13) Still Fly – Big Tymers
14) Used 2 – 2 Chainz

http://acemixes.com/Mixes/ACEKAZ.mp3

As always feedback is welcome and wanted

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Holy shit that Blue Chips 2 show was straight fire.

First of all, having a hardcore punk band open for you is legit as fuck, it was a free for all of puffy jackets and combat boots. It was hilarious watching hip.hop heads unsure what to do when a pit opened up in front of them. It was like a whole new world and most of em got called out by the singer. Then Bronson runs out on stage and stage dives into the pit and wrecks everyone for a track and bounces.

His show was legit on another level. Dude runs through blue chips 2, some back catalog and SAAB shit. He's puffing from everyone joint, blunt and vape that's being handed to him. He tosses out to the crowd at least twenty, gram case full of wax, premium that shit runs 50-60 per gram, low grade is like 40. Then he bounces from the stage for a bit to do his own dab before coming back out and getting back into shenanigans.

The show was rad as fuck and I had to buy the hoodie he had for sale. BC2 artwork on a blue hoodie. Fuckin love it.

Good ass night.

have you never been to a punk show dawg?

unless you're talking about bronson stagediving. because i agree that's way too much weight and trust in play there.

Nope don't listen to punk music
cause I aint a punk

I wouldn't eem go to a Tyler The Creator concert because people be WYLIN out there.. aint bout that life.

Trey

This year me and my mans making a mixtape to slang... because you guys have always supported me here is a preview of my half.. it is work in project and might change of course

mostly newer stuff

ACE SIDE

1) First Quarter Freestyle – Big Sean
2) Check – T.I. ft. Problem, Young Dro & Trae the truth
3) Charles Barkley – Migos
4) LeBron James (Remix) – Yo Gotti ft. Meek Mill
5) Clappers (Remix) – Wale ft. Rick Ross
6) Twerk Season – 2 Chainz ft. Lil Wayne
7) Hannah Montana (twerk mix) – Migos
8) Booty – Juvenile ft. 2 Chainz
9) We Outchea – Ace Hood ft. Lil Wayne
10) No Games (MMG Remix) – Rick Ross ft. Future & Meek Mill
11) Flexin On Em – Meek Mill
12) My Nigga (Remix) – YG ft. Rich Boy Quan, Lil Wayne & Meek Mill
13) Still Fly – Big Tymers
14) Used 2 – 2 Chainz

http://acemixes.com/Mixes/ACEKAZ.mp3

As always feedback is welcome and wanted

Good stuff. I was actually listening to Ignorant 29 just yesterday and was wondering when you'd drop some new shit. I'll listen when I have an hour to burn.

Blackace

Good stuff. I was actually listening to Ignorant 29 just yesterday and was wondering when you'd drop some new shit. I'll listen when I have an hour to burn.
There are quite a bit of ignorant mixes out there now.. Maybe 49 of em.. This is a shorter mix because it's half mine and half my homies DJ KAZUKI.

Tokubetsu

I don't think we talk enough about that YG My Nigga track. His album has a high potential to be this year's "Stay Trippy."

Grabbing the mix.

Blackace

I don't think we talk enough about that YG My Nigga track. His album has a high potential to be this year's "Stay Trippy."

Grabbing the mix.

Mustard has been in the streets hard at the end of 2013 till now.. He is prime for a Lex/Mike Will type of year

Grabbing the mix.

reminds me of future....because of rich homie quan. i think he's got even more potential than yg

dj mustard is pretty good. from what i've heard it sort of sounds the same but it's a catchy sound. i love how to be the man, the yg singles and 2on.

i think i like the left right beat even more than my nigga

Blackace

reminds me of future....because of rich homie quan. i think he's got even more potential than yg

dj mustard is pretty good. from what i've heard it sort of sounds the same but it's a catchy sound. i love how to be the man, the yg singles and 2on.

i think i like the left right beat even more than my nigga

He a bit samey.. But sometimes that is the industry's fault. People want a beat that sounds like Mustard (rack city, my nigga....)

But headband by BoB, Up Down by T-Pain, Paranoid and Oh Nah by Ty the Dolla sign and Girls by Jennifer Lopez are good examples of some different-ish Mustard beats

Esch

Banned
Yea, it seems like Beat producing is like character acting. First, nobody knows your name. Then they say get me something that sounds like (your breakout hit here). Then its get me Esch! Then eventually it's get me someone that sounds like a new Esch. Then it's who's Esch?

asian-girl-bang-bang-gif.gif

tumblr_m6ytvdJEde1qmuw9to1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom