• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly when I scrolled down fast, I thought it was Big Sean

Is 2chainz worth seeing live?

Edit: PLEASE TELL ME THE SAMPLE OF THAT "OUTSIDE" SONG from Rocko's tape. Shit will drive me insane

HiResDes

This shit is mad entertaining, Jeezy doing a hilarious Migos impression on a wannabe UOENO track -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBoUuexgU58

overcast

Hahahahaha. That shit is god awful.
Seems like a W. Won't get close to GKMC, but that's a good start.
Nope. Shit is nah. I do like the Doors s/t though.
Doors debut album is one of the best. Not overrated at all, which happens often with classics.
Damn yo, OT 10 is coming sooner than later, we gotta make this shit special brehs

bfznb.png
Gaf-Hop hitting those double digits. Big deal. Who's handling the OT?

PBY

Banned
Honestly when I scrolled down fast, I thought it was Big Sean

Is 2chainz worth seeing live?

Edit: PLEASE TELL ME THE SAMPLE OF THAT "OUTSIDE" SONG from Rocko's tape. Shit will drive me insane
Tity boi was unbelievable live.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
@trvisXX Feb 8
ye sean mustard mike la flame santifyin soul

This song better be nothing less than SotY 2014 contender, because right now, on paper, it's pretty godlike if La Flame is producing as well.

LA FLAME LA FLAME LA FLAME

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I just read that Kanye's Gold Digger is considered massively misogynistic. When the fuck did this opinion start or was I just never paying attention to what people were saying about it? Or is it just a few attention whoring shitstains who like to whine about anything that will get them attention? Are we not allowed to point out that there are in fact people out there who are greedy, self serving, back stabbing, shallow fucks and that some of them happen to be women?
It's no secret I am one of the founding members of the "Fuck Kanye's overrated no longer has it should retire and fuck off forever annoying ass" club, but reading some fuck talking about that song being misogynistic made my head hurt.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I just read that Kanye's Gold Digger is considered massively misogynistic. When the fuck did this opinion start or was I just never paying attention to what people were saying about it? Or is it just a few attention whoring shitstains who like to whine about anything that will get them attention? Are we not allowed to point out that there are in fact people out there who are greedy, self serving, back stabbing, shallow fucks and that some of them happen to be women?
It's no secret I am one of the founding members of the "Fuck Kanye's overrated no longer has it should retire and fuck off forever annoying ass" club, but reading some fuck talking about that song being misogynistic made my head hurt.

well some should tell them he married the worlds most famous Gold Digger so why get mad? the Joke is already on Kanye.

Or by Marrying the worlds most famous Gold Digger kanye has already shown his solidarity with the Gold Digger cause. What on the other hand have any of these feminist done for the cause of Gold Diggerem that equals that single not so noble act?

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Plus, the song also shits on unambitious men and men who turn on their relationships when a new opportunity rises up. It may be misogynist but it's also making fun of insecure dickheads too.

DeadTsar

well some should tell them he married the worlds most famous Gold Digger so why get mad? the Joke is already on Kanye.

Or by Marrying the worlds most famous Gold Digger kanye has already shown his solidarity with the Gold Digger cause. What on the other hand have any of these feminist done for the cause of Gold Diggerem that equals that single not so noble act?

Kim is a Gold Digger?

Damn, we're really almost gonna hit OT10. I'm glad to be a part of this community, some of y'all I've seen since the first thread when I was just starting out on GAF and a lot of you listen to Hopsin but you are all okay with me.

Much love to all of you, spreading positivity everywhere.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Damn, we're really almost gonna hit OT10. I'm glad to be a part of this community, some of y'all I've seen since the first thread when I was just starting out on GAF and a lot of you listen to Hopsin but you are all okay with me.

Much love to all of you, spreading positivity everywhere.

We've been arguing about rap here, officially, since 2009. 5 years of shitting on Drake feels good.

EDIT: GAF-HOP |OT10| 5 Years of shitting on Drake. And counting.

Cheddahz

Banned
I've only been part of this community for a few months, but I love it and the Plug sessions always introduce me to songs I've never heard of before, which is sweet

Esch

Banned
Damn yo, OT 10 is coming sooner than later, we gotta make this shit special brehs

bfznb.png

bfznb.png
Hmmm like I said I'll rewrite the sections in my own style and shit but my shop abilities are not up to par. I pretty much just learned how to make coli smilies a couple weeks ago.

GAF-Hop |OTX| The Dynasty Continues, Y'all Die
GAF-Hop |OTX| The Saga Continues
GAF-Hop |OTX| Takethattakethattakethat
GAF-Hop |OTX| Now We Sip Champagne When We Thirsty

IrishNinja

i still vote for Delayed Clearances but those last 3 are solid by me too
ps esh why not callabo with maccadonna or someone for the banners/etc then

HiResDes

They have some cool licensed stuff, really feeling this Dinosaur Jr. shirt. Stop the hating, different strokes for different folks. It's okay to be be bold, loud, and brash sometimes, just as it's okay to come through with the uber-minimalist swag. If you really have panache you can pull off different styles at a whim. Also this shit is rad:

47VexX9.png

anyone know what rapper made the skinny jean shit popular in hiphop? was it lil wayne or kanye?

Wayne probably made it gain the most attention but kids who were into hip hop were wearing skinny jeans before any major rapper adopted the style. A lot of various rock genre's wore em for years but they began to crossover to the hip hop crowd in places like Cali and NY where kids were into all kinds of different types of music. Wayne's style specifically came from skateboarders though. He started rocking sagged skinny jeans and skate shoes, which was something I saw the skaters in Texas doing (probably other parts of the South as well).

Jitters

They have some cool licensed stuff, really feeling this Dinosaur Jr. shirt. Stop the hating, different strokes for different folks. It's okay to be be bold, loud, and brash sometimes, just as it's okay to come through with the uber-minimalist swag. If you really have panache you can pull off different styles at a whim. Also this shit is rad:

I like you HRD. I think you are my favorite.

Esch

Banned
Skinny jeans just became popular. I don't care for them, but fitteds are great. Either is better than the baggy era. shit looked awful, on everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom