• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.
And doing drugs/praising them and being sexually ambiguous on top of that too.

Cmon son.

Not sure there's anything sexually ambiguous about kissing another man on the mouth and calling him daddy, breh. But maybe that's just me.

negro sounds like Saul Williams on crack

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
don't wanna shit up the thread- although i always do love the feedback

It's a hip hop thread. You and Ace are the only ones consistently actually producing hip hop.

If anything, everybody else talking shit all day every day is shitting up the thread.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
beetches hittin beetches beetches hittin beetches all I need is beetches hittin beetches
SWAG

Great job on that beat btw Peter.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I think Big Sean's verses fit alot better with the Mexican beat rather than the NO ID one which is dope in its own right just didn't fit Sean's voice at all.

His remix verse was so good on the album beat.

And the album version was dope..

I just think the album beat knocks so hard

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
GAF-Hop |OT 10 2 10|

deargod.gif

Detox

Peterboy if you ever make it all I ask is we get video footage of you meeting Kanye for the first time. Keep posting your music, not like we got anything better to do apart from discussing how civilisation pales in comparison to dota.

injurai

Banned
Since Q is back on the table of discussion, I have listened to H&C another dozen times or so.

I've figured out what I like and don't. I'm not big on tracks 4-9. 1-3 and 10-18 are all enjoyable if not hot. It's a chore to listen to that section, I'm at the point where I just skip them now.

SoilBreak

Banned
Since Q is back on the table of discussion, I have listened to H&C another dozen times or so.

I've figured out what I like and don't. I'm not big on tracks 4-9. 1-3 and 10-18 are all enjoyable if not hot. It's a chore to listen to that section, I'm at the point where I just skip them now.

You don't like druggys with hoes,hatin joint,nightmare on figg street, and my homie? Those are some of best songs on that album.

injurai

Banned
You don't like druggys with hoes,hatin joint,nightmare on figg street, and my homie? Those are some of best songs on that album.

You didn't bother to check the track numbers because I love those.
edit: Shame on you des. Not checking tracks as well.

1. "Sacrilegious"
2. "THere He Go"
3. "Hands on tHe WHeel" (featuring ASAP Rocky)

4. "Sex Drive" (featuring Jhené Aiko)
5. "Oxy Music"
6. "My Hatin' Joint"
7. "Tookie Knows" (Interlude)
8. "Raymond 1969"
9. "Sexting"
10. "Grooveline Pt. 1" (featuring Dom Kennedy and Currensy)
11. "Gangsta in Designer (No Concept)"
12. "How We Feeling"
13. "Druggys wit Hoes Again" (featuring Ab-Soul)
14. "NigHtmare on Figg St."
15. "My Homie"
16. "Blessed" (featuring Kendrick Lamar)
17. "NiggaHs.Already.Know.Davers.Flow"
18. "2 Raw" (featuring Jay Rock) (Bonus Track)

The album would be insanely better if It was only the bold sections. 4-9 are what I don't like.

injurai

Banned
Raymond isn't awful either

Sexdrive, Oxy Music, Sexting are all awful from a production and album format perspective. In contrast it mucks with the flow into and out of Hatin' Joint and Raymond.

Interlude doesn't help either. I'm saying take that chunk out, make Hatin' Joint/Raymond 1969 into a single. Boom, H&C immediately a better listen. If you don't agree then at least you have the album the way you like it. I will continue to skip those 3 awful tracks.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
someone posted a tracklist edit of H&C when the first album dropped. it was pretty dope.

i forget who did it tho and where that post was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom