• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheddahz

Banned
Skinny jeans just became popular. I don't care for them, but fitteds are great. Either is better than the baggy era. shit looked awful, on everyone.

My last girlfriend tried to make me wear skinny jeans and I just didn't care for them, though I do wear slim fit pants all the time (I just don't like my jeans to literally be attached to my legs)

Detox

Cross post from the Gaf TV Pilots thread. Credit to RatskyWatsky for the original post.

http://www.deadline.com/2014/02/xbox-developing-1990s-comedy-series-based-on-rapper-nas-life/

tumblr_mzn50peZnz1swsouro1_500.gif

overcast

I have a pair of skinny chinos and black jeans that are pretty damn skinny. Usually I go for slim fit though. I'm a skinny, tall dude so it looks fine.

Still listening to the Isiah Rashad EP and liking it more with each listen. He really rides pockets of the beat like few artists. In some ways he reminds me of a mixture of Kendrick and Curren$y.

Cilvia Demo, RIP Kevin Miller, and Banana are especially dope.

Still listening to the Isiah Rashad EP and liking it more with each listen. He really rides pockets of the beat like few artists. In some ways he reminds me of a mixture of Kendrick and Curren$y.

Yeah I've been bumping on my way to school lately and it reminds me of the Big Krit 4EvaNaDay mixtape with its somber tone and great production.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

Good track! But makes me listen to Master P...

That's pretty impressive for Q's pre orders. To have a core fanbase of 20k is something.

Gkmc had crazy legs for sales, stayed selling for a while.

Can see Q doing okay numbers, nothing Gkmc like but okay all the same

Esch

Banned
man, they going Ham on Nas and to a lesser extent, hiphop in general on dat gaming side doe....sigh

dat "nas one" doe.....sheer genius in relation to the topic
Not really. Id say theyre pretty positive. A lot of deranged stans in there, like Detox. Look at him go. I guess thats what happens when you play dota 2 for 1800 hours.

Was looking at lists all day at work, naturally I have decided to make one.

2014 Most Anticipated Hip Hop Releases

1. Kendrick Lamar - TBA: King Kendrick Lamar, what else is there to say. I can tell touring has made him a better writer, and convinced him of what works the best. Prediction: the album will sound more like M.A.A.D. City than Good Kid.

2. Metal Clergy - TBA: Word of Roc Marciano and Ka's collaborate album was spread years ago, and this seems like the right time for the project to finally see a release. Between their dope rhymes and dark beats, there's really no way this will suck.

3. Roc Marciano & The Alchemist - TBA: The most consistent producer in recent memory+the most consistent rapper in recent memory. Shit will be dope.

4. Curren$y - Pilot Talk 3: Might be a pipe dream but I'm hoping

5. Nas - TBA: GOAT

Honorable mentions:
-Kanye West TBA
-Q Tip: The Last Zulu
-Jay Rock TBA

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Was looking at lists all day at work, naturally I have decided to make one.

2014 Most Anticipated Hip Hop Releases

1. Kendrick Lamar - TBA: King Kendrick Lamar, what else is there to say. I can tell touring has made him a better writer, and convinced him of what works the best. Prediction: the album will sound more like M.A.A.D. City than Good Kid.

2. Metal Clergy - TBA: Word of Roc Marciano and Ka's collaborate album was spread years ago, and this seems like the right time for the project to finally see a release. Between their dope rhymes and dark beats, there's really no way this will suck.

3. Roc Marciano & The Alchemist - TBA: The most consistent producer in recent memory+the most consistent rapper in recent memory. Shit will be dope.

4. Curren$y - Pilot Talk 3: Might be a pipe dream but I'm hoping

5. Nas - TBA: GOAT

Honorable mentions:
-Kanye West TBA
-Q Tip: The Last Zulu
-Jay Rock TBA
The Last Zulu is never coming out, bin it with LS2.

DominoKid

^^^ it basically depends on which tracks Jay doesn't completely suck on because Young Thug delivers.

Lawrence K. Jackson ‏@lawkjackson 37m
'Sanctified' ft Kanye West & Big Sean which is produced by Ye is up now
Classic Kanye with a great same being used on 'Sanctified'
First verse by Sean than Kanye backs him up and puts him an extended amount of bars #Sanctified
The name of this song 'Sanctified' comes from the sample that Kanye used. If you can find that sample, props to you <--- ktt says some NIN song.
Big Sean on the chorus, Kanye on the first verse and then Ross lays down the second verse. Ross is really letting others shine on some songs
A lot of people have asked this. Not sure exactly how many but more than 16 “@RJanusz23: @lawkjackson How many bars does Ye spit?”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom